What is the best way to make a girl gain weight? Preferably without her knowing

What is the best way to make a girl gain weight? Preferably without her knowing.

Marry her.

just buy her food
slootz will eat anything a man pays for

kys yourself

>kill yourself self yourself

implying she won't just do a fantastic job of it on her own

buy junkfood she likes
dont let her drink shiot like weight gain shakes or somethuing
when she likes for example kfc very much just buy her kfc as much as possible

>kys yourself
>kill yourself self yourself

your clever attempt has failed, kys yourself by yourself

add 4 scoops to everything she consumes

Can confirm, nothing makes a woman put on weight like a wedding band

>without her knowing

Would hit if she wore a bag over her head tbqh fám

get some self respect.

My apologies, your majesty.

You added one too many selfs

Kill kys self yourself

Learn to bake and prepare hight caloric food for her.

Start eating with her while you dirt bulk.

Most women ahve 0 willpower to diet so it will be gg.

Buy this, tell her it'll "block calories". Proceed to fill the fridge with loads of cake and soda and pizza etc.

Adding heavy cream/butter/olive oil/coconut oil/peanut oil/etc. to everything you cook.

Why would you want an already thin girl to gain weight. It's not like there is any shortage of fat women.

yourself is one word you dumb cunts.

Cooking with oil doesn't really add enough calories to make a dent
Unless you add a fuckton of it in which case the food gets greasy and unpalatable and she'll notice it

OP just do it the way most people get fat without noticing: make her drink calories

Skinny girls don't even do it for me anymore, man. Before I would recoil at the sight of such creature, now I would ravish her and man-handle her, grab her body and feel it all around me fhhcddddyhjbbnb6rrr. This only happened since last year too. Getting Veeky Forums has really transformed me into something else.

The statistics have shown that people in general- not just females- lack much willpower to diet. Keep your bitter female hate tears for the containment boards

Find an actual feedee who's into it rather than trying to ruin your girlfriend's life to satisfy your stupid fetish.

This isn't even fitness related.

Leave food around the house, make her food and use lots of oil/butter. Hell put a shit load of oil in low fat salad dressing.

Get rid of all the water and just buy Mountain Dew and Dr Pepper.

Add extra butter to her plate and make her "healthy fruit smoothies" but add a ton of extra sugar on it, also make her smoke weed and order fatty food.

I love fat chicks hnggg

Fpbp

Do you need a trip to tell us that?

Is there a Sonic fast food chain around your house OP? Take her there every other night or so for an ice cream.

If MFP is correct, a ~$3.00 medium masterblast is anywhere from 900-1300 calories. She'll put on weight like mad, and she'll think you really like her*.

killing yourself.

Skinny girls have never done it for me mate. I think 25-30% bf on a girl is about perfect.

Actually just looking at a bodyfat % picture guide I think I prefer 30-35%!

thread's over, people. off you go

Get her pregnant.

make her pregnant

Who is this sperm whale?

Nut inside without a condom and get that fucking plan b. Messes with her hormones.

>fat + cute face

hnng

Lookup the old infamous Ghost Bulk from misc

Start putting canola oil in her drinks and food that she won't notice it in.

Make sure there is always ice cream around

/thread

I just want you to all know that Brave Lemon is always here for you guys, no matter what happens, Brave Lemon is always here ;)

More pls brah

D E V I L I S H

Yep. Happened to me.

Pls more
pls