He eats chicken and fish

>He eats chicken and fish.

Enjoy your plaque-filled arteries and cancer, carnicucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0088278.PDF
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20479151
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24343044
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10656467?access_num=10656467&link_type=MED&dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17069878?access_num=17069878&link_type=MED&dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26657045
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20479151/http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23497300
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract/http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9635993
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19364995
cholesterol-and-health.com/China-Study.html/https://rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2526906
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-bones-of-80-year-old/
cholesterol-and-health.com/China-Study.html
rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He moved to Belgium to live with a girl he's dated online for 6 months, and she had already broken up with him once.

I may be a carnicuck, but he's a literal cuck.

feels good not needing 7 years to hit 185 on bench baka

>girl

Idk if this is what your doing, but why is an appropriate argument against vegans how good meat looks/tastes? There's no denying that. The reason people go vegan is about the industry and such though.

>There's no denying that.
I legit think it taste like shit. Force some down occasionally for health reasons, but I'd rather not desu...

This webm made me sick. Fuck, meat looks so disgusting.

maybe you're just on you period?

this guy is mentally unstable

jesus christ is there no preventing brown people from moving to europe, what a nightmare

DELET

go back to rebbit, bernout hippie faggot

>Carnicuck
Nice try, but I literally eat herbivores like you for breakfast. What's next?
>Hey alphacucks, youll never be beta liek me

lmao wew you projecting bro

He's a fucking moron who cherry picks studies to fortify his retarded beliefs.

>eat shit so much that you convince yourself it tastes good
>how can nobody else love this shit?
>get out if you dont eat shit faggot

still riding a dead meme give it up already

What does cherry-picking mean in this context?

fish actually prevents cancer
chicken doesnt do any harm nor any other kid of meat(outside PROCESSED meat in large quantaties)

good luck dying because lolno omega 3, your body cant process the omega on plants faggot

Need so much rub/spices to make a burnt piece of meat taste good.

I'm not even vegan but this is pathetic. Knowing most idiots in America, that piece of meat will be drenched in bbq sauce too. "But but but meat is good!" yeah, not without all the fucking spices and sauces added to it.

what does fish do to prevent cancer besides displacing worse meats like beef?

would be a vegetarian if i had a real job crew

meat tastes like shit and isn't even that good for you

the only thing I don't think I could give up would be cheeseburgers every now and then

The same thing it means in every context: choosing data to fit your argument and disregarding the massive amounts of data that does not agree with your argument.

omega3

you must be an idiot to actually take out meat and animal products from your diet

>good luck dying because lolno omega 3, your body cant process the omega on plants faggot
It can, at a 20:1 ratio compared to DHA or EPA. lolololololol dat Omega-3 ALA.

In several videos he talks about studies that disagree with him and explains why they're not good evidence against what he says. Citing data to make an argument isn't cherry-picking on its own.

>Risking your health just because you are too scared to admit that meat is bad for you

Literally, all it took for me to buy pea protein instead of whey, and swap chicken and white rice with beans and brown rice.

Pea protein is also cheaper.

Stop being a faggot, you don't have to defend meat eating, going vegan is not hard at all and sacrificing your health because you are insecure faggot / lazy prick is the most beta thing you can do.

what's the mechanism and how does the omega-3 negate other factors like igf-1 raising animal protein and ocean contaminants like PCBs?

enjoy your low test and lack of nutrients

kek
americans even differentiate between corn-fed beef and grass-fed beef..
can you imagine? corn-fed doesn't even exist where i live

Stop pretending you care about anyone you fucking faggot, you just want to validation.

>vegans being this jelly that we consume protein faster/better than them

Nigga, i don't smoke, drink, don't do drugs. i don't fucking party i sit in my motherfucking room all day and lift. LET ME ATLEAST EAT MY FUCKING MEAT.

are u fucking gay?

Wut is balanced diet?

>he thinks that meat is burnt

what the fuck are you talking about idiot. Do you really think meat has anything to do with a high test?

And btw vegan get more micros then meat easter. Go read a book.

>gif

vegans btfo, more risk of mental diseases and cancer, that explains a lot

journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0088278.PDF

also meat dindu nuffin:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20479151

vegan men have lower testosterone due to their diet you fucking mongol, studies apoint to that too

>people that take care of their health get more micros than people who dont
WOAH

That color is from smoke
Learn to cook faggot

I eat enough fat, take 100%RDA multi, have a balanced diet and avoid high soy consumption. Vegan diet causing low test is a stupid meme that needs to die. You won't find anyone who can tell you why going vegan could cause low test.

Yeh right... all I care about is being right and watching you stupid ass wimps trying to come up with more excuses.

>oh look, another yuropoor talking out of his ass

sucks to suck, fareed

>Yeh right... all I care about is being right

Pretty much, now go suck a hundred dicks.

/thread

Well guys its obvious now. Vegans are so much more alpha then meat eaters.

Think about it. They don't eat something so delisious like bacon. They only eat for the macros/micros. The only people that eat food for satisfaction are complete pussies.

How can you call yourself alpha if you eat shit like chicken breasts that is full of estrogen.

Good luck to all the beta meat eaters with heartattacks, at least you can eat bacon like a pusseh.

Who is this fag and why should I care?

Mate, I fucking love chicken. Fucking vegans fags, I'd even stick it up my ass if it was the only way to get chicken in me.

some alien looking nigger, nobody really cares about him. He cries how bad animals are being treated.

Do you actually read the stuff you post? lol

are you trolling?

I actually sometimes just cook a kilo of 5% fat beef mince from sainsburys and eat it alone, maybe in a soft taco shell or something. I like the feeling that I'm eating something that was alive more than the taste itself, but it's still enjoyable.

>are you trolling

"Potential limitations of our results are due to the fact that the survey was based on cross-sectional data. Therefore, no statements can be made whether the poorer health in vegetarians in our study is caused by their dietary habit or if they consume this form of diet due to their poorer health status. We cannot state whether a causal relationship exists, but describe ascertained associations."

7th Adventist Study shows that healthier than vegetarians and meat eaters.

nigga can't read. i know its not easy.

>lack of Amino Acids
>no Creatine
>no Carnosine
>no Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)

enjoy dying from your supplements
no diet is good if it requires supplementation
try giving a child since birth a vegan diet and then compare it to a one with a balanced diet, if the vegan kid even reaches it

can't wait for you to suffer health problems since you're riding off previous years of eating animal foods

CONCLUSIONS:
Consumption of processed meats, but not red meats, is associated with higher incidence of CHD and diabetes mellitus. These results highlight the need for better understanding of potential mechanisms of effects and for particular focus on processed meats for dietary and policy recommendations.

Our study has shown that Austrian adults who consume a
vegetarian diet are less healthy (in terms of cancer, allergies, and
mental health disorders), have a lower quality of life, and also
require more medical treatment. Therefore, a continued strong
public health program for Austria is required in order to reduce
the health risk due to nutritional factors. Moreover, our results
emphasize the necessity of further studies in Austria, for a more indepth
analysis of the health effects of different dietary habits.

also low test cucks:
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772

that goes exactly to the same "hurr meat is bad" studies

go shove a cucumber up your ass

You mean green people.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article/asset?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0088278.PDF

Terrible study to cite, but if you're desperate for anything to say against veganism (even if it's just vegetarianism in this case) I can see why you'd turn to this.

This is a cross-sectional study from Austria. It's not longitudinal, so they didn't follow people over time. They just took a survey, guessed what peoples' diets were with no care for how long they were on such a diet, and recorded associations. Due to the design of the study, as the authors point out, they can't make any inferences about cause-and-effect since it's just one data point in time. The authors suggest it may be reverse-causation

>Potential limitations of our results are due to the fact that the survey was based on cross-sectional data. Therefore, no statements can be made whether the poorer health in vegetarians in our study is caused by their dietary habit or if they consume this form of diet due to their poorer health status
>Our results have shown that vegetarians report chronic conditions and poorer subjective health more frequently. This might indicate that the vegetarians in our study consume this form of diet as a consequence of their disorders, since a vegetarian diet is often recommended as a method to manage weight [10] and health [46]

To make it even less reliable, this is actually a smaller version of a larger study on the same population, and when they looked at more people they found the opposite results.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24343044

holy shit ikr

no one cares about your cringeworthy vegan diets kill yourself.

(You)

also please trip so I can filter you

>trip

used that for /int/ what ever

thank you for the free (you)

diets rich in fruit and vegetables are good? wow, how could I possibly not know this! Everyone that isn't an inbred eats plenty of fruit and veggies

"Subjects eating a carnivorous diet"

no one eats a carnivorous diet you fucking mongol, im talking about the best diet in the world aka mediterranean
kek desperate attempt m8

>Not wanting to tear down rain forests because you don't like the texture of your food
>Not wanting to commit holocaust upon a living being because it is a different species
>Wanting to avoid tripling your chances of dying from cancer, one of the top 2 most common causes of deaths
>Enjoying health benefits
>Cringeworthy

You understand that your ancestors got you to the top of the food chain for the sole purpose of you going full retard, right?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20479151

This "meta-analysis" only uses a handful of studies. Just looking at meat intake and CHD outcomes, they looked at 4 studies. 2 of the 4 studies showed increased risk of CHD from red meat. The two studies that showed decreased risk were these:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10656467?access_num=10656467&link_type=MED&dopt=Abstract

This study took a survey of peoples' diets for one day, then came back 9 years later to run analysis on mortality. As a result of poor matching, including no control for economic status/education, cakes, cookies, sweets, pudding, and biscuits were, in addition to red and processed meat, associated with lower risk of CHD.

And this study ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17069878?access_num=17069878&link_type=MED&dopt=Abstract

Which was done on a population of Australian aboriginals, who are known for their horrible diets and rampant alcoholism. In this population, EATING PATTERNS that included fresh red meat, not necessarily red meat itself, were associated with decreased risk. This is almost definitely because eating patterns including fresh red meats indicate people who cook their own food, whereas the comparison eating pattern was defined by diets high in fast foods who likely have terrible overall lifestyle habits, typical of that population.

i'm on Veeky Forums to get a good looking body, not to bitch about my health. If u care so much about human health go start a campaign against smoking since it the top 2 most common causes of deaths. Nobody cares, if u would walk up to a person that's smoking and tell him/her that he had to stop would u seriously think hes gonna drop the cig and get a healtier lifestyle? heck he gonna laugh in front of your face and continue doing that shit. Just shove a carrott down your bum u pathetic loser nobody cares. And like i said:

ok you are full retarted.

I wasn't the one who brought the study up. I'm just posting the full picture of what someone else tried to use as evidence.

I wish there would be a option to block people. So tired of this typical weeb posting shit. fuck off

you do know that if everyone went vegan the world would be more destroyed to support such?

fucking fear mongering vegans should kill themselves, oh wait, they already are :^)

link me a study in which UNPROCESSED meat causes cancer which also takes into factor healthy habits like doing sports, not smoking having a well rounded diet, no family history of cancer diseases,, no drugs or alcohol
pro tip: you cant
enjoy health problems in the future

there's a reason all vegans look like sick people and why kids in those diets go to the hospital and their parents go to prison

>is on a Japanese image board

k

The upset of the study is just poor. They only took interviews and did not seperate differnt types of vegetarian. Vegans and pescotarians (which aren't even vegetarians) are in the same group. If you would look for serious studies that link disease with diets you would find vegan/vegetarian diets to be healthier than diets high in meat.

what the fuck are you talking about. Seem like you actually have never met a real vegan. Good luck sir, you are really dumb and I feel bad for talking to you.

>ITT triggered vegans

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

"Serum free testosterone, however, did not differ significantly during the 6 wk dietary intervention periods and neither did serum concentrations of sex hormone binding globulin, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate, 4-androstenedione, estrone, estradiol, estrone sulphate, or gonadotropins"

Total testosterone doesn't mean shit, free testosterone is what your body can use.

>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772

Also doesn't look at free testosterone.

what the fuck does this have to do with you being a weeb.

you're so out of context.

Only on Veeky Forums, folks.

you are so out of logic.

>diets high in meat

were talking about omnivore, well rounded diets, not eating meat like a sperg
once again, proving you're a retard

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26657045

"CONCLUSIONS:
United Kingdom-based vegetarians and comparable nonvegetarians have similar all-cause mortality. Differences found for specific causes of death merit further investigation."

offended?

kid what's

>what the fuck does this ahve to do with you being a weeb

supposed to mean fuck outta here

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26657045

this thread was about vegans right? you know that vegetarians are eating dietery and eggs?

>vegans will never publish a unbiased, un-cherrypicked study on how having meat on your diet suddendly makes you have more chances of cancer
>they all resort to "high meat diets" which included processed meat and barely any vegetables, nuts, grains and fish

m-muh china study!

Post yfw every vegan bait thread gets 300 replies

Daily reminder, vegan diets are not healthier than a balanced diet involving meat and vegetables etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20479151/http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23497300 - Processed meats are bad, red meat isn't, just like most things that are processed; they would be worse than the natural product.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2010/01/13/ajcn.2009.27725.abstract/http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9635993 - meta-analysis concluding that saturated fats, generally from meat have no effect on CHD health.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19364995 - System review of dietary factors influencing your health tl;dr, vegetables etc are good for you but so is a balanced amount of meats/eggs/diary.

Contradictions to China study, one of the most refuted studies that vegans use to claim their lifestyle is healthier, two contradictory follow-up studies proved otherwise - cholesterol-and-health.com/China-Study.html/https://rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/

So what is the different between a vegan diet and a balanced diet?

Lower testosterone levels in vegans - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2526906

Vitamin deficiencies leading to hormonal imbalances - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181 - most notably B12 and Vit D.

you know that japan is more then anime and waifu?

It's called triggered Dad, I'm TRIGGERED!

>not solely having a diet on breathing air

scum of the earth

So the healthiest meat-eaters are those who eat the least meat.

>dated online
Wat?

I've met a few, and they were just as annoying about you about their liftstyle choices. Do you really need this much validation about your life choices? You cant just keep it to yourself like a well adjusted person? Nice no true scottsman fallacy too BTW.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/12-year-old-vegan-has-the-degenerating-bones-of-80-year-old/

>muh healthy diet

Are vegans the ones publishing these studies finding associations between meat intake and cancer? How would they even be able to make that happen?

>industry
Ouhh you. You also went to occupy Wall Street, didn't you

bravo

than*

no, it's those who have an omnivore diet.

those who have a high meat intake tend to not eat vegetables, fish, grains etc. that's why they suffer from cancer

vegans spout the china study as conclusive when multiple follow-up studies have invalidated it.

cholesterol-and-health.com/China-Study.html and rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/

balanced diet > vegan diet.

Holy shit i never knew vegans were such LOSERS lmao

I hope you know drinking too much water will kill you
by your logic, water is bad!

so now you are crying about me talking about vegan lifestyle in a vegan thread. idiot.

Threatening to kill people and name calling dilutes his message. If he really cared he wouldn't do that

He is literally scum and I don't know anyone that likes him. Stop giving him attention and get will either fade away or escalate to the point where he is arrested