Is there any healthy way that I can just have the same 3 meals every day?

Is there any healthy way that I can just have the same 3 meals every day?

Yeah, just find a meal that has 1/3 the calories, fats, carbs, and protein you want in a day

Tuna + Noodles + Cashews + Banana + Brocolli

Tuna 3 times a day might be a tad bit too much mercury. Just a tad.

Too much tuna will fuck you up.

Why do you wanna do this? Money? It'll drive you insane after like a month, if not less. I'm going crazy at the moment because I eat the same 3 different meals every day!

no there is not

heavy metals + cancer + salt + vegan degeneracy

not a very good plan

the same 3 different meals
????????????????

Breakfast
3 bacon, 2 fried egg, half avocado, and if you're feeling adventurous 2 sausage

Lunch
2 chicken breast (with your choice of spices) fried or grilled, cup of broccolli, cup spinach

OR (alternate daily)

Tin tuna mixed with half avocado, one cup broccolli, salt and balsamic vinegar

Dinner
make a big ground beef chili, chicken curry, Bolognase.. something that you can make with 2lb of meat and last the week. Have another cup of broccolli chopped and sauteed in butter on the side.

But if you're a carb eating fagit then you may omit the broccolli and have a cup of rice or pasta with your meals.

Snack on carrot sticks, 1 banana and a small handful of almonds per day.

That doesn't look very healthy

That's a huge amount of meat, user

;^)

Noice

What's not healthy about it m80?

Not gonna get protein from lettuce

Lol I couldnt make it make sense. I have 3 different meals each day, every day.

>What's not healthy about it m80?

It's mostly red and processed meats with some egg and chicken. Even the carb option isn't great.

>Not gonna get protein from lettuce

OP specifically asked for healthy

Well how would you fix it? Trying to be low carb paleo, that's what i eat every day, so if you could suggest a better 3 meals...

Milk specifically unpasteurized goat's milk is a complete food and you could live on it for years.

Realmilk.com

Meat isn't unhealthy though. OP isn't going vegan.

4 scoops 3 times a day
perfectly healthy

>red meat is bad
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

>Trying to be low carb paleo

I would suggest not eating low carb paleo. Have some oatmeal with berries for breakfast at least instead of bacon. Swap one of the chicken breasts out for some black beans. Add some beans to your dinner chili and make it with turkey instead of beef.

It can be, especially when it's fatty and processed like bacon.

You okay, buddy?

Top b8 m8