ITT we give Bats ideas for new videos. My idea: I've said it more than once: Your take on manlets...

ITT we give Bats ideas for new videos. My idea: I've said it more than once: Your take on manlets. Possibly with you hugging them. For actual fitness information, maybe some advice to females or guys with gfs to get them into the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpFUEXYqrEs
youtube.com/watch?v=4SBjKTulVoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love her bros

2bh imho

He could do a video that's interesting or enjoyable to watch
That one sounds pretty good

>promoting yourself on a website full of weaboos and neets

Shiggy diggy doo

Video of a rear glute spread with a squat plug tutorial

No promotion here, lads. That's why I didn't include her youtube name or link. But she'll show up eventually and see an idea and maybe do it.

Thank you for being honest

get your glutes out for the lads

Mirin that owen wilson haircut desu

Noooooooo its trueeee!!! HOLY SHITT

possible POV masturbation video?? incorporates both the fitness info and interest that you're looking to garner.

You want to see that feminine penis?

my suggestion is stop making videos

Make a video explaining to women that lifting will not make you bulky.

I want to see you interact with a chad.

I really don't think any woman would look at her and say "yeah, what she does totally won't make me look like a man"

her bloho vid was based as fuck

haha but her body isn't manly at all, plus she can act, so maybe just act girly or something for that vidya

her autism allows for great mimicry desu

How about: fuck off and stop shilling your crap autistic videos all over fit you orc faced loser

There's nothing being shilled in this thread. No one would be able to find her videos from here. But you hear the guy, do an Orc cosplay.

>people don't love bats

What happened? She's more attractive to me in many ways than a 9-10/10

People either love her or hate her...depending on if they can understand it's a joke

Or they think she's oook

The people at fitmisc like her for some reason.

Don't forget your 500 subscribers special of a napoleon dynamite dance tribute

MORE TIPS (actual tips, not memes) ABOUT ACQUIRING GF (what to say, what not to say, when is the optimal time to go talk to them, etc)

More vlogs and training videos, I have no gf so I like hearing about her day

Less forced meme videos (eating tendies with le natty god mike le paton lel this video was brought to you by le squat plug hurhurhur)

Canned heat napoleon dynamite dance

She doesn't know how to do that. You want her to just riff about it jokingly?

masturbation instructions, how to finger a girl as she fingers herself to orgasm as demonstration

Bats here. Been traveling visiting cousin. Have to volunteer for mud run/race event. Should I interview them? Any video ideas there?

I'm going to need to see you covered in mud preferably wrestling other women and maybe a weak man to the ground

Prove it

>209 lbs female

That's a big bitch

I'm down to 191 though

:(

She's a normie bats is not

Have you seen the latest video? bats thought people asking if she was trans were insulting her. She didn't realize that it actually means she's so cute she's confusing the homosexual Veeky Forumsizens who desperately hope she secretly has a cock.

Post link

>She doesn't know how to do that
>that
I said 4 things, which one is "that"

How to tell people how to get gf or bf or friends

She definitely knows (or at least she should) what she likes. She can start from there.

you aren't subscrubed to her channel?
youtube.com/watch?v=IpFUEXYqrEs

Do not encourage trip faggotry

Too much pre workout

How is it trip faggotry if she's not using a trip?

Is he ded

>Have to volunteer for mud run/race event. Should I interview them?
But of course. That has a lot of potential.

Mrs barbell Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got woman. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

I can only do it if I'm a character

>tfw too muscular for girls like Katie

What should I ask

You are an actress. My suggestion, you ask them the first question behaving like pic related, uber enthusiastic ;) and when you ask the second question or as they answer it, something triggers you and break character into autism rage or my dad calls me fat or whatever. Pretty much like first 10 seconds on your phul day one vid. Pic related.

Ask what's their parents opinion on them engaging in sports, if they are supportive to them. Of course they are going to say 'YES'. That could give you the cue to get depressed about your dad calling you fat.

Or instead you can complain about being mistaken for a man or asked how your transition is going etc

This bitch weighs more than me
How is she fitness related lmao

Good ideas. I'm going to be there a long time so probably can't do it until close to the end.

She's 191 now at 5'11. She fat but losing it also building strength.

channel name?

Batsinthebarbell

hello new friend

Are these threads literally just bats samefagging? I find her videos extremely boring adn she is neither good looking, strong, knowledgeable or athletic.
Why would anybody watch this shit?

Her autism is funny and clever. She has potential to be high test goddess and her face is qt with no makeup. She works hard in gym.

It's good inspiration. I'm a mess who doesn't look like a fitness model. If Bats can keep going, so can I.
Plus, I'll be able to go all hipster when she's a Instagram looking bodybuilder with a Adult Swim show.
>Yeah, I'm more of a fan of her early Youtube stuff. She was cuter then too, imo.

Hey bats have you been keeping track of your workouts (reps, sets, etc)? It will be nice if you could start posting it so we could check what you are doing. I can see your progress and would maybe copy your workout.

I do try to do a voice over for my Wednesday workout videos but sometimes I'm not clear. I'll put it in the description with all that information.

I like personal stories. She seems like an interesting person, and she can definitely be interesting on camera, so I think some vlog type videos would be nice. Maybe not just talking into the camera (though that would be fine), but maybe like some voice-over of her lifting?

wifey material tee bee haich

She has workout vids with voice over and she explains what she is doing. She is getting better at them going through her workouts but the reps-weight is not always clear. I like her channel because it feels representative of that 10% of this board that actually goes out and lifts.

10% ? You're being pretty generous.

Can we workout together?

>tfw 5'10
>tfw Bats will never love you

in real life orrrrr, like an internet thing?

Via telegram

oh my damn, she comes on Veeky Forums right?

that 5% logo, that meme, that personality, she's a /fitzen/ but for how long? old fag?

youtube.com/watch?v=4SBjKTulVoI

I think like 3 years, haha I'm pretty sure I saw her post in cbt when she was very thin before she bulked. Was anonymous until June.

Don't kys. I srsly think you manlets and faggots are a blessing. Your kind makes us human males scarcer hence more valuable.

>inb4 cis scum

rumor has it her bf is a 5'10 manlet scum

i feel bad for this person

these videos are too sad i can't watch anymore

She's trolling/joking.....although I'm sure there is some truth to it like all humor but seriously, you think someone pretends to cry and records it and it is serious?

DELET NAO

Seems to be alot of Mexicans at your gym. What's the deal with that?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>tfw Bats has a bf

i hope so, for her sake

Fucker eats pizza while she is in the gym improving for him

>tfw you know you could never make her happy
>tfw you still want to try

I'm sure you'll make someone happy, hopefully yourself first. Aww.

jstburslf

If anything, I'LL be the one doing the creeping out