Do you smoke, fit? If so, what cigarette brand/tobacco and why haven't you stopped yet?

Do you smoke, fit? If so, what cigarette brand/tobacco and why haven't you stopped yet?

Has this ugly habit fucked you up in any noticeable way?

Other urls found in this thread:

idosersoftware.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=185
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoked during a stressful time of my life.

Made me taste less, smell worse, cough harder and spend more. The temporary relief from anxiety was replaced with a constant anxious need for nicotine and a temporary return to normalcy.

0/10 would not recommend

Lol yeah same. Luckily I found it really easy to give up. Like I was a bit irritable for 3 days or something but after that it was fine. Now when I smoke it tastes like shit and I regret it instantly.

i cut smoking from 30 cigs a day to 15 a day, want to stop completely in the next weeks.

smoking kills your lung, 5min cardio and i'm exhausted. 5years ago i could run 10km without a problem.

I like how it makes otherwise uninteresting activities like getting groceries at night or waiting at the bus stop somewhat enjoyable. Also, it helps me wake up and stay up during my shifts at work (up to 15hrs). I think I haven't smoked more then ten cigarettes per day ever. My average would be 4 a day I guess.

I kinda want to cut it off completely, but on the other hand, it'd compromise my happiness in a way or how to put it. Not sure if it's worth it.

I'm able to smoke whenever I want, I can pick up a pack and not touch another for months. Feels fucking great to not have an addictive personality.

I like to smoke Belmonts when I do. Tobacco is great after a few drinks, never been a a problem for me, the opposite really, I've met a lot of cute girls on smoke breaks, fucked some of them, it makes for a great social 'in'.

This pretty much. I smoke 'on average' one every other day during summer and winter, one every day during classes.

Same boat as you user feels great

idosersoftware.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=185

For anyone who wants to stop and has tried and failed.

Do give this a read. Worked for me to kick a 20 a day habit cold turkey with no problems and no replacing with food or anything else.

Crushes. Marlboro and Camel.

Sometimes I want menthol because thats what I smoked in high school.

I tried to pack switch but that just made me enjoy standard as well.

1-3 a day. Never more than four.

>menthol
That's some real fucking abstract kind of degeneracy going on, way beyond vaping.

But hey, smoking is shit anyway.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Not sure if you're the meme thread guy (he always said 70 if I recall correctly) or not, but post ashtray photo with a time stamp.

Nah it's always 75 cigarettes a day in those threads, there's actually one on /b/ right now

Oh, ok then.
Also
>browsing /b/

kinda, i bum one off friends every once in a while. not even once a month, usually. and i buy maybe a couple packs a year?

i just buy whatever's cheapest like winstons or something. but never menthol, hate menthol.

i haven't quit because i'm not addicted lol, i've been smoking like this for the past 7 years or so. there was a point at which i was going through a pack every two weeks or so, but that only lasted a few months.

i don't really enjoy nicotine so much as the feeling of the smoke against my throat and tbqh i feel kind of cool. and i feel awkward outside when i'm not occupying my hands, so it helps, kind of like when you're in a bar holding a drink in your hand. also i have an oral fixation yes homo.

nicotine itself makes me feel sick if i overdo it though. i don't get why people claim it de-stresses them. i also don't know how it's a stimulant, cause it doesn't really make me feel anything. except nauseous sometimes.

>doesn't browse the only good board on Veeky Forums

/b/ is the original meme. and it sucks.

i smoke a few a day on average, but i haven't noticed any real difference in my lungs unless i've been smoking more than usual. i do a fuck ton of cardio tho.

Yeah I can't go up 15 stairs without wheezing or coughing