Enigma (ENG) is now trading on Etherdelta. It is currently slightly above ICO price as it just started trading

Enigma (ENG) is now trading on Etherdelta. It is currently slightly above ICO price as it just started trading.

Enigma has one of the biggest Telegram channels in Crypto. That's how hyped this is. They had 35k people want to buy tokens but only 5k people got to buy. This is FOMO CITY.

The team is very impressive. They are part of an MIT startup incubator which will allow them to make connections to other interesting startups.

I would never click an etherdelta link here, so here's the token details so you can click Custom and add it yourself:

etherscan.io/address/0xf0ee6b27b759c9893ce4f094b49ad28fd15a23e4

Token address: 0xf0ee6b27b759c9893ce4f094b49ad28fd15a23e4
Symbol:
ENG
Decimals:

Get in now and buy it before it's officially added to Etherdelta and added to coinmarketcap. Don't fucking fomo in 2 days and kick yourself over reading this post but not acting on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cindicator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot this shit existed. Oh, and I'm not buying your bags.

every coin has bags faggot just buy them

Why would I wait 2 months so I could sell at ICO price you dumb fucker? There's plenty of buyers to sell to no one needs you, I'm trying to help you you dumb fucking pajeet but stay poor I guess :~)

What was ICO price? 1 ETH = ? ENG

Nobody is going to fomo-buy this mess. It's another shitty utility token and the devs obviously don't care about investors.

@

From their FAQ on telegram:

The ICO token price for ENG was $0.60.

The conversion rates for the Enigma ICO were:
4190.67 BTC/USD
293.96 ETH/USD
Therefore 1 ETH = 489.93333333 ENG
Therefore 1 BTC = 6984.45 ENG

The maximum individual contributions in BTC / ETH for each tier were the following:
Tier 1: $6000 or 1.43175 BTC or 20.4109 ETH
Tier 2: $4800 or 1.14540 BTC or 16.328 ETH
Waitlist/Crowd: $3600 or 0.85905 BTC or 12.246 ETH

Heavyyy

Why the fuck anyone will buy this scamcoin one day before Request ICO which is guaranteed moon mission?

That means 1 ENG was 0.002042095 ETH at ICO.

Advisor Highlight:

KEVIN ZHOU
Co-founder Galois Capital
Former Head of Trading at Kraken

Remember when Mr Coinbase was an advisor for the ZRX ICO? Do the math.

bought some already

feelsgoodman

cant wait for binance

Psst.
cindicator.com/

yup, i'm fucking in while it's trading slightly above ico price. once people know that it's trading it's gonna blow.

did it raise the full 45 million?

better fucking hurry

30m cap not 45m

Thanks OP, I completely forgot to get these after the 35k queue during ICO. Just picked up some on ED for $.71 a pop. Judging by binance leaks and hitbtc IOUs, at least two listings should happen very soon.

thanks op, just dumped my stack

fuck these guys, worst run ico in a long time

Enjoy your wojacks retard

buying cindicator, ez money

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will purchase some, as it is very affordable at the moment.

IT'S DROPPING BELOW ICO

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE BUY THIS INSTEAD OF REQUEST TOMORROW

no it isn't

also their ico sold in 10 minutes.

Maybe because people aren't poorfags and can afford to buy both?

How do I use the wallet on their website? No addresses or anything

uh, yes it is! ico price was 0.00204. the highest buy right now is 0.0022. give it a few more hours and it'll be below ico.

what a stupid fucking statement. so you'd rather put money into something that you know will drop below ico instead of going all in the 5x moon mission? only a poorfag is stupid enough to do this, that's why they're poorfags.

And what symbol does it have on etherdelta it's not listed as eng

You have to input the custom token address I listed in the OP. Click custom in the dropdown on etherdelta at the very bottom. You can check the token address on etherscan to make sure I'm not trying to do something shady.

This coin is not yet officially listed on ED nor coinmarketcap. This is the time to buy. Ignore the all caps fudders and get in here before people catch wind.

I am in from ICO just wanted to check it out on ed, thanks though

Smart man.

Once again, you retarded Pajeet, some people have more money that what they can put into Request. Holy shit how are you this fucking dumb. It's not an uncapped ICO.

i'd rather leave my money in my savings account and earn 0.000001% interest than put it in enigma where i'd lose all of my money in a week. just because you can afford it doesn't mean you should put your money in garbage scamcoins.

Changing the narrative, good one. Listen here you malodorous Pajeet, your fud is weak, and you're nothing more than a soy beta.