ITT: historical figures who destroyed their entire credibility in a very short time

ITT: historical figures who destroyed their entire credibility in a very short time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv5ZSARPDuo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
depts.washington.edu/bonebio/bonAbout/race.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck even is this kraut and tea drama. I need a quick rundown lads.

turns out he was an SJW who tried assissinating YTs with smears

Kraut started a video series three months ago with the aim to destroy the alt-right and race realism.
He got constantly BTFO by JF and the AltHype
Kraut was not willing to talk to his opponents and has since gone pretty insane
Those are leaks of his secret Discord called 'the task force', where he plots with several others how to take down JF and also target other people deemed to be alt-right.
Uzalu has made a stream about the leaks:
youtube.com/watch?v=sv5ZSARPDuo
And here's a playlist with the entire shitshow from the beginning to the end:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

shame
I was actually on board with him on several matters

Churchhill with Gallipolli. But he got it back.

>He got constantly BTFO by JF and the AltHype
stopped reading there.

"wtf i thought kraut btfo'd ALT RIGHT SCIENCE MAN"

>be an interesting historian who has a keen nacht for researching archives and finding missed aspect of history that for the most part have been overlooked
>not only destroy your reputation, but force other historians to go back and look through your previously respected work and realize how most of it is made up bullshit, and then get exposed as nothing more than a neo-nazi sympathizer who shill pseudo-history

Imagine if he never sued her lol

>wtf I thought this was a Veeky Forums thread

Time to purge some ILLIBERAL wrongthnikers

Kraut lost the scientific side of the argument and now has to resort to drama, what is your problem? Are you a child? You do know what "stopped reading there" means in this case, correct? It means you closed your ears and starting yelling "lalala can't hear you", you stupid buffoon.

can someone please tell me how exactly he got btfo by those faggots? Don't get me wrong he's acting like an absolute faggot himself in the wake of this all but if he was btfo doesnt that make race realism NOT a laughable shitshow

>doesnt that make race realism NOT a laughable shitshow
Call it what you want, it's science.

>Kraut lost the scientific side of the argument
no he didnt. All the alt right people did from the very beginning is attack his character, then he resorted to their tactics, and know they claim they somehow proved race realism (despite no scientific data ever being presented)

all alt hyp ever did was name drop psuedo science and alt right people, wanting it to be true, just nodded in agreement without ever hearing about it or looking into it in the first place

>it's science.
>has literally no scientific backing and the only argument people have is to character assassinate kraut while bitching about him doing the exact same thing back to them

really made me think

Quantitative genetics is a science.

I've only watched JF's videos (who doesn't consider himself alt-right) and he seems to be pretty reasonable. In fact the "scientists" that help Kraut a lot of times say that JF is correct.

It's also pretty funny watching the skeptic community trying to distance themselves from Kraut. Sargoy made a video yesterday saying he's done and that he will take down Kraut's mirror.

youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

caliing something science doesn't make it so. see: gender spectrums etc

>maybe if I just say "wuantitative genetics" people wont notice that there is literally no scientific evidence of race realism

whoa...

>maybe if i insult an entire field of genetics race won't exist
This is like saying you don't like how its called sodium chloride so you call chemistry a meme science

quantitative genetics are a science and twin studies currently have a far better predictive validity than molecular genetics do.
What exacty is unscientific about the idea that human populations that evolved in isolation developed different traits?

except I didnt insult the field of genetics user. I called you out for having nothing to back up your psuedo scientific claims, and you being so dumb that you think just saying "quantitative genetics" proves your point

>the earth is flat!
>theres no scientific evidence of that
>astronomy is a science

thats you user

It's funny how he was just one of many youtubers who went after SJWs but also after nazis from time to time and decided out of nowhere to engage in a crusade against a group of people (not really alt-right) who have some opinions on genetics or something all while behaving like some kind of ringleader or general.
It's so weird. But amusing. Now that everyone hates SJW left and right commentators fight for the same niche.

>no evidence of race realism
how will we ever recover

ok, so post scientific proof of race realism then

>there is no evidence
There is a whole world of evidence user
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/

In fact I'd say most of the world disagrees with you

depts.washington.edu/bonebio/bonAbout/race.html

>shitty citationless blog about bones last updated 16 years ago

brilliant

>The University of Washington is a blog

you have to seperate /pol/tards from people that actually have an idea what they are doing wrt race

but I do user and they are still fucking racist spergy fucknuts

>submit essay stating philosophical opinions to contest
>win 1st place for masterful work of satire
>have prize revoked when people found out you were totally serious

this thread has nothing to do with Veeky Forums. take your retarded youtube drama to /b/

Seconded

>implying this shit isn't the new form of history in the making

Think this through for a minute, when our ancestors record what we say based on twitch, discord servers, and Veeky Forums archives instead of a few obscure historians and their biases. This is the new history from now on.

>name drop psuedo science
i.e. peer-reviewed scientific papers which can be found in reputable science journals online, whose authors have nothing to do whatsoever with the alt right.

>and alt right people
He referenced the Phillipe Rushton, because he is the only person making an r/K argument with reference to race. Kraut tried to imply that the alt right misuses r/K to somehow prove race realism, which it doesn't. He didn't even know who Rushton was, or at least made no reference to him in his original video. Anonymous Conservative used r/K to explain political differences between the right and the left. Kraut then hilariously misinterpreted r/K theory to be a phylogenic system of categorization, when it is a highly specific quantitative measure of natural rate of reproductive increase versus the environmental carrying capacity.

>just nodded in agreement without ever hearing about it or looking into it in the first place
Alternative Hypothesis made it extremely clear that he doesn't give a shit about r/K. You are just making shit up, as usual.

"Fuck Catholicism"
>German cheers
"Kill the peasants"
>angry reacts

25 Year rule, dipshit.

He can't find the gene
Send help

Different user, but I think I need to clarify something along this point.
I'm not dismissing much of the genetic science,
I'm dismissing it's use to push a certain kind of agenda, or it's use as evidence in order to push a certain narrative and/or clear political stance/agenda.
Basically because I know there's too much that isn't being measured because it can't be measured, and attempting to measure for these things and adjust policy around them will almost immediately make the measurements irrelevant, while ignoring these things will only lead to inaccurate conclusions.

Essentially is OP a faggot/nigger because of nature, or nurture or something in-between... without a clone of OP, who was raised in a laboratory from birth and given a precise set of stimulus at precisely measured times, we'll never know for sure, and even then there's so much random shit that goes on even with the components of food, weather, bug-bites, bee-stings, exposure to dirt, scrapes, diet, exposure to certain airborne or waterborne chemicals etc. and how they interact and can impact, that you'd probably need to run the experiment many many times over in order to actually back up any conclusions.