Hey Veeky Forums I got fit recently before I went to college. I hooked up with a girl. It was grand...

Hey Veeky Forums I got fit recently before I went to college. I hooked up with a girl. It was grand, but she went and hooked up with two of my new friends. I just feel fucky about it. Am I just not used to this culture or did I catch the feels way too quick?

Take it to /b/, /adv/ or /r9k/.

This is a board for fitness.

Best of luck.

Mate she was never your girl and those 2 guys are not your friends. Looks like you dodged a bullet.

sorry for the bull shit friendo
I know I'm just trying to adapt to making new friends and being a horny fucker who can actual do something about it. I just feel lost a little

Most girls hit their slut peak at college so I wouldn't worry about it.

Hooking up means fuck all.

Those guys are cool, she's cool, and maybe you're cool too. Just don't fuck it up by being a little bitch about it.

If you ever want to be exclusive then ask for it.

thats what i figured, i come from a small town so im trying my best to adapt. i like the guys, i just think the girls a whore.

She is. You don't have to marry her just keep bangin.

I always get the feels for girls too easily. Shit sucks but just don't let it show.

she is but so what? its her life she can do whatever she wants

thanks bro, just need a little backboard to bounce off of.
I'm toughish, I'll live. Just keep working out and talking to girls.
Did I mention she has a boyfriend?

She's a slut for sure, but whatever man. Sluts can be a lot of fun.
Don't begrudge another for getting some sweet sweet lovin'.

I know, it was just day 3 when this happened so it was a little weird

You caught the feels too quickly.

If you are looking for someone serious (not everyone is, and that is OK. Matter of fact, you should probably have some fun too before being tied down), you should start like proper dating that person to get to know her and test the waters. Come on man, you barely know who she is and are already caring like some psycho.

That being said, her hooking up with your mates is low. She is definetly not someone you want to get attached to at this stage.

Agreed, I'm still in rebound mode from the last gf. Weird spot really

You caught feelings for a chick that likes to fuck other dudes.

Just realize she's not what your dreaming up in your head. Be casual with her and you might fuck again. But def don't think of her as anything other than that. No offense to her of course, it just is what it is.

she's just being a college slut. but yeah the more you fuck the longer it takes to develop feelings. unless you actually are in love with her.

women are usually sluts in college.

your bros shouldn't be smashing girls you recently fucked, that's weird man, get better friends. best dudes to hang out with in college are usually in their twenties. dudes that have served and are now in college are usually legit. or people that do things other than fuck bitches and lift

Why would you want to do things other than fuck bitches and lift

Does not compute

because it's fucking boring

Agreed

But I didn't think so back at uni

Back then it was fucking great

I suppose there is a time and place for everything

me too man

kind of miss it

kind of miss my ex

still love chasing women and taking their panties off the first few times

now i just write about it and do muay thai and pretend like i'm happy

enjoy college OP

Your kind is gross.
Why do you need a partner.
You people are half people, needing another to become complete... Must suck depending on other for your existance