A Japanese girl can bulk better than you. There is no excuse for lanklets

A Japanese girl can bulk better than you. There is no excuse for lanklets.

youtu.be/nQ2aZnwkhsw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6HmlvQx64A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she also gonna buy all that food for me?

>you will never have her chaining you down on the floor and taking a 10k kcal dump on your face

how is that possible?

I mean, how is her stomach not exploding after that?

She has a disease, can't gain weight because after a certain amount of kcal (I think it was about 2000 - 2500) her body doesn't digest the foods anymore. She literally shits out undigested food at that point.

She also does this really fucking often, so I'm guessing her stomach got expanded quite a bit.

you see how many cuts are in the video? she spits out the food

>literally genetics

Wow really made me think.

Not that guy but my friend knows a girl (also asian) who eats like a perma bulk powerlifter but isn't fat so there might be some truth to that.

I'm pretty sure it's edited down from a stream; that's how these people make their money. Not sure tho

Technically, it's not a disease. It's a birth defect where her stomach stretches 10x beyond capacity of a normal human. But yeah, her body ends up not being able to digest those foods.

Have you guys never seen Kobayashi Takeru or Matt Stonie or Sonya Thomas? All tiny asians that are top ranked competitive eaters.

She really just ate all that, got damn she is impressive

I'm sorry, but my mind had to go there, how well does she process all that food and than pass it out of the digestive system/colon. this is amazing

does she have more of this?

>She literally shits out undigested food at that point.

Wait so you're telling me if she ate some french fries she would be pooping out literal fries?

I

youtube.com/watch?v=I6HmlvQx64A

62 fucking burger in like 12 hours how the fuck is that possible without tearing urself a new asshole

She posts a new video
Every
Single
Day
Since I been subscribed to her she has never not posted a video. I worry about her though, I feel like her entire life is revloved around eating... but she always seems so happy and seems to have a good time and enjoys the food so whatevs.

This is true. It also means OP is wrong in calling it a bulk.

She also does videos without any cuts whatsoever, and also does live streams and challenges against other competetive eaters.

No. It still gets chewed, mixed and mashed in the stomach. She just doesn't extract the nutrients/calories from the food in her intestines after a while.

won't you get unfathomably awful gas from that? the bacteria in your gut would have a feast. it sounds like being lactose intolerant, but for everything.

imagine a 50cm length 6cm girth titanic steaming turd coming out of that tiny azn ass.

[spoiler]this really happened[/spoiler]

>tfw can barely keep in 100g of rice, 150g of chicken and veggies even after months

Fucking A

Jesus I was going to call it bullshit but she actually ate all that.

>shaming Veeky Forums into eating more sausages