How does it feel to know that this chubby 'DYEL' could literally kill each and every single one of you twinks in...

How does it feel to know that this chubby 'DYEL' could literally kill each and every single one of you twinks in unarmed combat?

Keep counting your calories. Keep injecting PEDs. Keep making sure your bicep curl form is perfect. I'll be busy learning the ancient fighting art of Muay Thai (also known as The Art of the Eight Limbs) so that when the time comes, I, the true alpha male, can take what's rightfully mine from you. Your house. Your car. Your woman. Your life.

ok

Schaub bless

lol go to bed Bryan

*Unsheathes katana*

The only one who's getting killed is him

Please no OP.

lol holy shit you're a faggot kys

The only thing you will take is my load into your mouth, faggot

>tfw I could KO literally every ITT

Remember that time you "shut down" cyborgs grappling, by refusing to engage in a grappling event?

>Veeky Forumscucks think they're tough

This is a pasta tier shit bait.
And there are already people biting this.
Why dont you just kill yourselves people ?

We had this exact same thread yesterday.

Guns>gay ninja moves

>he needs a gun to defend himself
do you also need pic related to satisfy a woman?

Guy I have that thing that's going on on his tummy. Like two buns placed next to each other. I'm a lot skinnier than him. Can anyone explain.

have this half Indian I found on /int/

Bumping for answers

Your fat

6 feet 73kgs

Is that fat I mean

Take my sauna first, tough guy.

You'll need one once the state comes with their guns to stop you from going door to door elbow striking people

>I need other men to come and protect me, and perhaps fuck my wife as well!

Someone help :(

The fighter OP posted is fat. That's why his stomach looks like that. I've known other people who like like that, because they're fat, and if you look like that you're fat.
Fortunutly, you're just barely fat. You only need to lose like 3-4% of your body weight to get abs

I don't look as fat as him but I have that stomach thing going on like him. Like similar shape less fat

And ty user. :*

Fuck off back to your Naruto collection.

Shitpost or not those men are gonna do see your anti-social behaviour and do their job.

Skinny fat. You're just out of shape user. Lift, eat well, stop drinking so much beer, etc.

For SURE making money right now is more important. What else ya got, Ev ?

>shoes on but half naked posing for instagram or whatever

my greatest pet peeve

Alright! I started a few weeks back and already feel pretty good. I hated the first week but after that I started looking forward to lifting

I think she's got a few barefoot ones. Look her up on IG

Logic, not even once.

My post is logical. You need a handgun to complete your duty as a man to defend yourself just like you need a plastic cocksheathe to complete your duty as a man to sexually satisfy your woman. You know why? cuz you a lil bitch ass wite boi LMAO 100 100 100

>challenges me to unarmed combat while tipping his fedora
>shoot him in the face

>OP takes bullet in his smug face to prove his manliness
>ego and relying on brawn instead of brain prove to be his undoing
>finally achieve some peace and quiet quickly and efficiently
>don't have anything to prove to a dead man

You would make for a dissapointing son OP. "No mom! I only have time for Muay Thai in my life because men are coming to steal my house and fuck my wife."