Veeky Forums is the board with probably the most insecure autistic faggots on this entire site

Veeky Forums is the board with probably the most insecure autistic faggots on this entire site.

Literally every fucking thread

>lol manlets kys
>dude stfu I'm 4'5 and I slay pussy all day!
>lol lankets kys
>dude stfu I'm 6'9 100lbs but I can bench 800lbs
>look at my gains bros, d-did I do good???
>tfw no gf
>I'll make it r-right guys??? RIGHT?
>tfw 1" dik full chub, girls won't mind, right guys??
>this qt was totally mirin me today, I swear on me mum, totally could have fucked her

You're all closet homosexual man children, jerking each other off while telling each other that it'll be okay! You'll be an alpha chad soon!
The rest of the world (ie normies) aren't posting on an image board to reassure themselves of their own self loathing.

forget /a/, /v/, /jp/, /co/, or hell, even fucking /mlp/, at least they're aware with what they like and they understand it's autistic and, for the most part, don't care about it enough to NEED reassurance from their fellow anons.

I don't even lift, but lurking and fucking around over here is one of the most entertaining things you can do on this site.

alphas don't go on Veeky Forums boys. Alphas don't need reassurance from a bunch of creepy, racist, sexually deprived, autistic, on an anonymous image board.

kys

Those are memes you dip

Autistic manlet detected

You posted a pick and everyone called you a fat dyel, didn't they?

>normies arent posting blah blah

Dude, facebook, instagram, twitter... Are making billions and they are waaaay worse than this cesspool.

>projecting

This is true

Fuck off blogger

I'm really not though.

I go on boards more regularly that are autistic by definition and the difference is that here people constantly need someone to tell them they'll be okay, they'll be able to get girls, they'll make it, etc.

The boards I'm on (/co/, Veeky Forums, /a/), people know they're being autistic, discussing some comic, cartoon, vidya, anime, etc, but they're not pretending to be alphas at the same time.

Not only reassurance, anons here need to feel superior, this is where the manlet/lanket/dicklet gets in the mix. Feeling superior to another anonymous user on a fucking image board, it's hilarious. Alphas don't visit Veeky Forums, and everyone on Veeky Forums is autistic/fucked in the head to some degree.

>projecting this hard

oh fuck I've been found out

>projecting this hard

Dude. Look at the catalog. Look at how many threads that there are made simply to make someone feel objectively better/reassured with themselves.

Maybe you should try it if you feel so Shitty all the time

>if you feel so Shitty all the time
kek.

now you're projecting

Finally someone else sees this
Veeky Forums always tell people go back to /r9k/ then instead they post some pure redditor tier pretentious lies.

>closet homosexual

Veeky Forums is openly gay

>insecure

Pretty much one of the most vain and insecure people on this site most likely yea.

The only reason why the people arent getting trolled to fuck and back is most likely because nobody bothers to go here.

But seriously

>go to /g/, endless shitfllinging and flamewars are common about the most mundane things
>go to /v/, same as in /g/
>go to /k/...same thing
>go to Veeky Forums, visit CBT/Fraud thread, remark on why someone looks like piss, they freak out, start to cry, bitch and moan, threaten to beat you up

You could probably completely decimate the posters and the culture here by doing random fanboy stuff that is so common outside, in here. Some people already do that with the "too intellectual to lift" and other stuff here, this place is a goldmine for those who may seek butthurt.

I bet two or 3 dedicated shitposters could drive a couple of these faggets to suicide here.

Oh boy, here we go
I said that because you felt the need to make a big long blog post on an anonymous Korean slavery tips website, and the only people who do that are people who feel Shitty I guess. Not trying to insult only to help.

>I don't even lift

Stopped reading right there. Stay small and fat brah.

na mate I just like to stir the pot.

Because you're bored or...?

Who gives a fuck??How about we get rid of hey user,this guy could steal your gf/beat you up/is better than you,am too retarded to read the sticky or use google please oh mighty Veeky Forums spoonfeed me information,am such a fucking omega male how do I get a gf,am such a faggot I can't get over some skank ex gf,will this healthy food ruin MUH GAINS that took less than a year to get??
Nuke this shitty board already,no mods and the same meta thread 24/7 with NOTHING new ever.Fuck 90% of you posters.

>because you're bored
pretty much.

Insecurity is something that we all have. I am almost 30 years old and things in my life are going pretty weird. There is no goal at the end. Just a long long journey with constant ups and downs.

Nice bait. Have a (you) to nourish your mental deficiencies.

Veeky Forums is basically just an /r9k/ colony with a small percentage of people who actually lift at this point.

The sticky is useful but once you've actually started lifting, there's no real reason to come back unless you get a kick out of hearing people whine and bitch about women, Chad, minorities and every other autistic quibble that they can tangentially relate to fitness.

Here

It's still 4chins ya know
Aka the internet loser congergation

>implying this is bait

man user, you've been here too long.

You should take a break from Veeky Forums, or Veeky Forums all together for a week or two, and then come back and you'll know what I mean.

It is bait because no one is this unaware. What makes you think you are the exception to your own rule? You are as fucked in the head for posting here for no other reason than to get a rise out of people you feel superior too. You are just as autistic as everyone else here. Anyways this is bait and have another (you) god knows you obviously need it.

I'm an aspie/degenerate but I'm not pretending to be an alpha. I'm not looking for reassurance from anons about my life.

/r9k/ is way worse. At least Veeky Forums has a general air of personal responsibility

True. Here, have some fap material.

Don't make me laugh. Veeky Forums is the new and worse /r9k/

What is your biggest insecurity, Veeky Forums? Mine is my tiny calves.

>I don't even lift

There we have it, show us your boipucci you dyel low test twink ;) (n-no homo)

the point was he doesn't need to lift to see how insecure and pathetic the anons on Veeky Forums are

and you just proved his point that all Veeky Forumsizens are gays.

just stop bro you're making us look bad.

>t-they're just memes guys, right. ha h-ha.

The entire lifting culture is pretty cancerous desu senpai. Its bad here but its just as bad everywhere else. Sometimes I come back here because I forget how much of a demotivational toilet it can be.

I've received some good Veeky Forums info here from time to time allowing me to investigate into topics like steroids further. That and the facetious meme culture give me a reason to come back.

To that extent it's different from a site like BB.com where everyone is a clueless illiterate egomaniacally jock stereotypes that are completely useless outside of their obsession with gains.

>You're all closet homosexual man children, jerking each other off while telling each other that it'll be okay

That... is a highly accurate description from what I can tell in my ~1 month here.

Roiding is a large part of why fitness as life style is a sewer.

I just perused a thread on here attacking some random girl for being happy about lifting btw.

>tfw gf