Ain't no such thing as too much broccoli. How is that cut going user?

Ain't no such thing as too much broccoli. How is that cut going user?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/file/d/0ByvSrH6GpJwDUlFERVBjNUVWZ2s/edit
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByvSrH6GpJwDUlFERVBjNUVWZ2s/edi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friday was god damn great. Didn't feel hungry and no cravings. It's weird how smooth the 1st week of cutting was. Got my lifts in and DEFINITELY got that cardio in. Saturday is off to a good start as well.

Weighed myself at 168 lb this morning, down from 188. I'm going to lean bulk this winter but I'm not sure if I want to start beginning sept or beginning oct.

Weighed in at 205 down from 218 since late June. Trying to get down to 190, and see where I'm at

Summer about to be over and I'm almost down 30lbs, that's okay I guess.

>tfw still 65lbs to lose.

Hopefully by Christmas I won't be a fatty anymore. Not a day goes by that I don't crave Pizza Hut with crust seasoning. I need some more FPH threads for motivation ;_;

Why not look into making your own pizza?

I got a scale today that measures body fat. It showed 24%(I'm a grill) so that wasn't a big surprise. My appetite has really been down which is very unlike me so that's actually helped to keep me away from any junk food. I've been eating a ton of fiber a day and its not going well with my system lol. Which is also a change because I was always constantly constipated. Broccoli and zucchini fucking work when it comes to that. Low carb and low cal too.

Cut is going good user thanks for asking.

ever tried to add some carbs? rye bread, black/brown rice, oats, rye crispbreads etc. gonna work wonders on the poopo too

weighed 171 lbs at start of summer, weighs 143 lbs now.
been running 5 days a week for the past 2 months now FeelsGodMan

>I got a scale today that measures body fat.
If it's one you stand on, those things don't work.

MAXIMUM BROCCOLI OVERDOSE

Is tofu okay to eat?

>slice of tofu
>squeeze out water
>cover in flour (only needs a tiny bit)
>soy sauce
>into hot olive oil in pan
>crispy on both sides
>whatever other veg or seasoning

Slice of tofu is around 80 cals.

>tfw eating healthy every day
>no cravings anymore
>lost 25 pounds since may
>finally starting to work out

feels good

i eat crazy healthy too, but i get cravings every night :/
feel like a boss when i resist

ofc

what program is that?

I feel hungry and angry when i resist

make sure its non gmo soy, that stuff can fuck with your thyroid gland if you consume it for long periods of time.

>source- me- ended up taking synthroid for 2 years. never again.

it's not going great. I'm counting calories, aiming for 1250 a day. Today my parents met me for lunch and I had a goats cheese and beetroot tart, it was delicious but probably like 700 calories.
Then this evening I had 10 hobnobs with my cuppa.

good thing mine comes at night, can just go to bed lol

Going pretty fucking swell for me. Went from 260 to 215 since the beginning of July. No better diet than being broke so they say.

what do you eat then?
i would guess unhealthy foods tend to be cheaper than healthy foods

I eat whatever I can get my hands on, but sometimes I will go a solid 30+ hours on an empty stomach. Being broke and unemployed I don't get to choose.

I'm also forced to walk everywhere I go throughout the day which quickly adds up to 10+ miles a day. I'd probably be in some crippling depression right now if it weren't for the significant weight loss.

what about muscle mass? aint that shrinking too?

>sometimes I will go a solid 30+ hours on an empty stomach
i believe that's called "intermittent fasting"

Probably a little bit, but if it is its going at a rate I can't notice. I try to get as much protein as I can to keep things in check. I am noticing a lot more tone now than I did 2 months ago, I don't even have to flex anymore. My tits are pretty much gone too.

People really overestimate how much muscle the body burns when running on empty. You mustn't forget that we have fat stored for this specific purpose. Millions of years of evolution haven't let to us burning significant amounts of muscle every time we run out of food, rather than use up all our fat resources.

Kek, why do they have light year units

Lol 190 is still fat as fuck

MyFitnessPal. Buy the pro version automatically makes you lose 5 pounds

thanks user, I love you

>Hy-Vee

MN?

depends on the height. I'm 190 at 6'2 and I'm not fat at all.
not OP.

Going exceptionally well. I stalled for a month so I decided to start calculating calories based on a weekly basis instead of a daily basis and added in carb cycling, the fat is coming off like crazy and I have way more energy on workout days.

what are the benefits of counting weekly calories? don't you just end up splitting it into daily calories in your head anyway?

Also, briefly sum up carb cycling?

Going on day 4 of my 600mg dnp + gear 1000 total calorie diet.

I'm seriously bored and have nothing to do, work won't let me do overtime as all the cunts took it for that sweet bank holiday bonus.

Now I have nothing to do outside the 1 hour in the gym.

no new vidya games comes out till the end of the 30th/1st and I'm fucking twiddling my thumbs thinking what to watch on youtube to waste the next 72 hours.

also on work holidays for 2 weeks and preparing to move houses in a few days so I can't even leave elsewhere.

fuck my life.

dont feel any hunger but the boredom does stimulate it, fridge is completely empty for that reason.

Not the guy you're replying to, but with weekly calories, you eat at bigger deficits on rest days and eat around maintenance on lifting days(some diets have you at less, some like UD 2.0 will make you eat until you throw up, but generally it's easier to just eat at maintenance).

I would read UD 2.0 anyways, it explains a lot of dieting that would be useful to people even if they don't do the protocol. It explains carb cycling better than I could.

Basically I look at my current maintenance and calculate the weekly calories, how it helps is more psychological than physical I suppose. I end up eating super low calories and almost all proteins and fats on non-lifting days, I eat higher calories and decent amount of carbs (~150 grams) on lifting days and eat complex carbs before and simple carbs after with protein (Spike that insulin after workout), and I have one structured refeed day a week where I end up eatin ~300g carbs with little fats and high protein (this day is also a higher calorie day than the others). This all allows me to get a lower weekly average for calories while keeping sane and the refeed day makes sure my leptin and ghrelin levels don't get all wonky from low calories.

Yep this guy pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's not necessary at all if you're at a higher body fat and you're losing fat steadily, but I stalled ~11% and now I'm dropping again.

Have you tried UD 2.0?

Shit got me sub 8% from 12% in like 4 weeks. Was pretty psychologically taxing, so I've just kept my bulks cleaner so I would never have to do it again.

jesus christ. Well, thank you, user. I'll get the organic, it's only like 40 cents more.

I haven't, what's it like calorie wise? Really high deficit?

My main thing is that my stomach just won't go away. I have serratus visible all the time, deltoid separation, etc, but the stomach won't go away.

lucky you
what id fucking give for more time

read a book, not kidding, I can rec some if you want it

Try tabletop rpgs

Extreme deficits and really hard carb cycling.

Not to mention the depletion workouts are just AIDS.

It's also designed for those who are near the end of the cut and can't seem to quite get the last few pounds off. Worth a try at your stage IMO.

That sounds like a solid plan. Calipers say I'm just below 10% right now but I'm not seeing that in the mirror. I might stick with my current diet for 2 more weeks and see what happens because I'm dropping pretty steadily right now. After that if I'm not where I want to be it'll be off to the ultimate diet 2.0.

what do you guys add to plain oats to make them less bland?

PB fit or PB2 powder. Adds a bit of extra protein and flavor. Could also opt for walnuts and bananas if you have the calories for it.

Pretty bad. I still need to lose 2kg in a a timespan 3 weeks, I'm around 14% BF now. W-will I make it?

docs.google.com/file/d/0ByvSrH6GpJwDUlFERVBjNUVWZ2s/edit
Here's the template, so you can see the calories you'll be on.

I'd recommend reading the book, as it really lays it all out and it's a short read.

Started at 110kg (193cm) about two months ago, currently at 103kg.

A store nearby recently had a sale for frozen chicken breast (90kcal, 18p/100g) for 36 SEK a kilo so I've stocked up my fridge and is going to eat it for lunch all of september. Aiming at about 85-90kg, not sure where I will stop honestly.

>docs.google.com/file/d/0ByvSrH6GpJwDUlFERVBjNUVWZ2s/edi

U da best

had pizza today. regretting it. back on the wagon tomorrow

Loool i made that picture... XD

Found out it was cause I've been chewing sugarless gum kek
What why...

damn, you're only consuming 1500 cals with both cardio and lifting?

I'm 6 ft. Can bench 275, squat 405, and Diddley 450.

Please kill yourself

How many grams of love do I need daily?

>reinstalled Oblivion
>playing it keeps me distracted from hunger

Different user but I'd like some new books to read.

Not that user but here's a few of my favorites

Non-fit related:
Dune
Anything by Isaac Asimov
Slaughterhouse five
Do robots dream of electric sheep?
The Darren Shan series

Fit related:
Becoming a supple leopard
Fascial stretch therapy
Practical strength programming

>What why...
They are known to be very inaccurate.

Looking for anything in particular? Any faves

I'm particularly into Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums kinda stuff but I can give a try at recommending anything

>tfw starting to see improvement in the mirror
>already look good if it wasnt for my lovehandles fat deposit genetics
>have more like 4kg of fat to lose and I'm probably 10%bf

pretty hyped about it, didn't go once to the beach this year and I live 5 minutes car ride from it

never saw my abs in my life and now the top two are already visible without flexing and the middle ones I can see if I flex

>Cut at 1500 for 6 months
>Maintainance
>Cut at 1200 for 3 weeks
>Suddenly losing 2lb a week

Not sure whats up with this but I hope it continues. 1200 is kinda tough to manage but I'll do whatever works.

great, thanks for asking.

simply eating more fiber and protein and less sugar and fat, i think ive made good progress for the past month.

if your scale reads 24% there's no promising you're actually 24% or even 25%, however they're not too bad at measuring progress.

What's the margin of error more or less?
inb4 24%

Hey I've never found anyone who likes Asimov, cool. This book list is good. I agree with all books on here, maybe with the expection of Vonnegut.

Asimov is amazing, his short story "the final question" I think it was called, is one of my favorites. Made me stop and go "woah" after I finished it.

Going on week 3. I get turned off really easily so I set small goals for myself.

Week 1 - stop ordering out and just start homecooking. Went well because I was broke and just had enough for chicken, frozen veggies and rice.

Week 2 - sorta portioning. Waiting to get my scale so I was just using a measuring cup set I had.

This week was continuation of week 2, plus booting up MFP and starting to move. Walked 1 mile uphill and back home every day this week, 15 minutes each way. Should be getting my scale next week so next step will be being more exact with tracking everything.

Question : What is the best way to track what I burn though? Like I said, just for right now I'm walking, but between my pedometer, and a phone app I use, I get different readings. One user before told me to just go with the lower reading, but I'd like to figure out the best way to track this stuff.

I've never ever completed a bulk, so I've never been on a cut. 6'6", low appetite, low drive.

Captcha: Select all the food.