I eat a lot. Work out 3 times a week. Consume protein sakes

I eat a lot. Work out 3 times a week. Consume protein sakes.

What else do i have to do to get big faster?

pin

Eat more.

Sleep well

Ding ding ding

>protein sakes
Theres your problem alcohol is a gains goblin. Dont drink sake anymore and the gains will come.

Kek.

Training 3 times per we(a)ek is fucking minimum for maintain only.

Double that and you'll see results.

workout 7 days a week

3 days a week, lmao

EAT

BIG

Sleep 8 hours minimum per night

Get 5000 IUs of vitamin d3

Take a Zinc + Magnesium blend like ZMA.

>What else do i have to do to get big faster?

read the fucking sticky

twice

no, thrice

Depends on what routine you do you fucking nigger don't you ever utter another word on this board again

Yo, if you got hurt and/or salty for being a lazy fucking donkey I am truly truly sorry. Sometimes honesty and proven science gets the better of me.

Could you please provide me with "your routine" and a comment of your choice that wouldn't transform you into a crying pussy in denial? You see I concluded that I had the power to break your whole fucking mentality here and I have no wish of doing so.

So! As stated, please provide and I will do my very very best do repair the scars I created in your weak, albeit, beautiful mind.

>responding seriously to a joke/bait

The fact that you took the time to write that, baka famalam

fuark you fascist cuhnt

I like the way you think my nigga. We sell ZMA at the shop I work at. Works like a charm

Try a mass gainer. Free calories, carbs, proteins. Calories and carbs most importantly. Basically an extra meal a day

Maximum kek

*tips fedora*

You sure seem to know a lot, how about a picture of your body to back up your knowledge? :^)

maximum overtriggered

>supplementing d3 in summer
yeah or just leave the house for 20 mins a day

-grabs by the throat-

Shut the fuck up?!??!!?!???

5 scoops