Could you please explain to a vistor from /pol/ what is the poiint of this board...

Could you please explain to a vistor from /pol/ what is the poiint of this board? After I entered all I can see is penis workout threads, son turning gay threads, regrets over an eaten pizza thread, feels thread and fat-girl-seeking-attention hate thread. Aren't you supposed to exchange excercise and diets here?

Well, you can go back to /pol/ with the rest of bottom tier scum.

And we are now in the midst of being invaded by shills, retards, thirsty bitches, and thirsty LGBT folk.

It's going to continue for the rest of the weekend, so...fuck off.
We don't need you adding to it.

I suppose I insulted you to some extent. I think there is no need to be mad

its for
1. insecure fats/manlets
2. reposting the same fat people stories
3. roleplaying neckbeards
and
4. niggers that make fun of how white people eat their food

Shitposting, dank memes, and carefully(or not so carefully) concealed homosexuality

/pol/ and Veeky Forums are allies, chill out brehs.

this

This
Veeky Forums trained my body, but /pol/ trained my mind.
Heil Hitler

/pol/ is full of legitimate retards

Veeky Forums has retards too but nothing in comparison

>they are retards because you disagree with their beliefs.
found the liberal

pol is filled with retards because is raided 24/7 by paid shills.

even in that situation the brilliant minds at pol mange to shape the content that defines the entire internet.

You're retarded because you're a Hitler worshipping faggot.
All you do is cry about numales, meanwhile you are one yourself, you insecure little bitch.
/pol has no allies, they're tied for worst board on Veeky Forums with /mlp

i like you

Have to agree with this. /pol/ has been my home board for some time (not always), but I've never seen any other board have as much shit creep into the mainstream that /pol/ does.

For Christ's sake Shillary Cunton addressed the alt-right the other day.

>projecting

>5c has been deposited to your acct
thank you for shilling for the Clinton foundation!

Did he say he was a hitler worshipping faggot?
Not all of /pol/ is Nazi, less than a third actually is.

>You're afraid to have different beliefs so you harass people on an anonymous moose hoof discussion board

Nice replies lads, top memeing

I didn't expect anything else from alt right cuck bots

pol has black magic
Get woke senpai

noone even mentioning that Veeky Forums is almost entirely about the rejection of females as your whole body is almost the whole involvement in getting laid or having friends

>less than a third of the board are Nazis

that just about says it all

You forgot about mine :)

>found the liberal

I am 100% certain he is a try hard heil cunt

>He called me a liberal so he must be a Nazi!
Totally can't be any of the hundreds of sub-political classes that exist on pol, that wouldn't be possible!

This board is about being a gigantic raging faggot. No homo tho

He used slang related to alt right faggotry.
And he hasn't denied my claim, so I believe I'm right.

I'm actually a Libertarian.

Holy shit thank God you're trolling
>And he hasn't denied my claim, so I believe I'm right
No way can this be real

There's only so much to talk about regarding fitness. 80% of what you need to know is in the sticky. We just talk about the Veeky Forums lifestyle most of the time.

Good for you. Let's all live in the wild west and have more guns than people.

I knew you were trolling all along.

/pol/ is probably the second biggest board in Veeky Forums, I'll never understand why retards come to this site to hate /pol/, it's like coming to Veeky Forums to hate anime or weaboos.

Daily Reminder that if you don't think /pol/ is the best board you're a bluepilled nu-male cuck who is a fucking retard compared to my redpilled intellect.

But i hate weabos, they're disgusting desu

>doesn't like /pol/ therefore must be a dirty liberal
how's life in your narrow black and white world

Very fun, we shift the entire political system together while you pretend to be important

Couldn't have said it better myself.

What because one of Donald Trump's interns retweeted Pepe once?

Get over yourself you big nobody lol

what does this even mean

*tips le beta alt-right mountain dew fedora*

I and mein /pol/ bruders fucking control the political system.

We control how the Internet works and how people fucking think.

We are legion.

And you're just a liberal nu-male faggot.

Heil Kek

i'm not a liberal (or a nu-male faggot)

this is what i mean about /pol/, if you're not an alt-right dork you're automatically "a liberal"

same thing happens when you don't like trump it automatically means you love hillary. it's myopic

praise kek, kek wills it though lmaooo

Fuck off you degenerate bluepilled cuck

This is our board

Go back to your liberal higbox

Clinton just addressed the alt-right?
The political group you claim the "Nazi" is apart of.

There are people who actually believe absence of evidence is evidence of absence

There is only so much to talk about, the sticky does most of the work, PLG does powerlifting OWG does olympic weightlifting, Fraud does steroids and youtube is full of videos and guides.

>a board dedicated to shitposting about working out.

Fuking pathetic.

I came here from /pol/. I don't go there any more.

>Using le fedora meme instead of basic arguments
W3w lad

fuck off back to /pol/ lardass, you can make yourself feel superior over there in your safe space echo chamber where everyone you disagree with is "a liberal" lmaoo

can't wait to see the amount of butthurt on /pol/ when your fatass orange toupee man doesn't become president

Praise kek

You know there is lefty pol right? It's not an echo chamber, there is always heated debate about something in the world.

>/pol/ calling Veeky Forums a shitty board

Veeky Forums is actually one of the most informational and useful "fast" boards on the site, there's only a thin layer of shit before you actually get to fitness related content

To answer your question... first of all you should know that a considerable amount of Veeky Forums doesn't lift at all and come here to shitpost.

Also, this board is the premier destination for /r9k/ posters that want to make it. We have a lot of threads about self improvement, motivation, talking to chicks and shit.

However the real reason why Veeky Forums might seem like a shitshow to you, is that regarding fitness... there isn't that whole lot to talk about

Diet and exercise
>clean diet with plenty of oats, vegetables, proteins, no soda, no fast food
>benchpress, biceps curls, deadlifts, squats, the amount of different weightlifting exercises is almost endless

Everyone has the blueprint on how to get in shape and it's the same blueprint, it never changes. So we often end up having a lot of threads not dedicated to fitness

>Implying that everything isn't political content
The color of your fucking bench is a political statement
>given that you even lift

>he thinks /pol/ actually has a lasting impact on anything

even if you are recognized by someone important, your millisecond of fame is a fart in the wind

Back to your containment board dyel

God, being a know it all teenager is the most embarrassing thing ever.

>we control how the internet works and how people fucking think
>he actually said "we are legion"
>these people defended him
jesus christ

Please go back to /pol/ and tell everyone to stop visiting from your shitty board

This. Literal garbage pickers of the internet.

>only a third
>probably
>only
>a third

Not OP but have some respect for /pol/, we're indeed allied boards
Unless you're telling me you don't mind that group of dyel poo in loos that smell really and don't rerack their weights.
Or that black men have absolutely no genetic bonus in terms of muscle building

This

He's living the memes boys

I pay zero attention to politics. I can make more of a direct impact on my life spending my time on different things.
Stay cucked

>respect pol
No

This. Reminder (((OP))) is a false flag ctr shill trying to sabotage our holy bond.

Her name is killary hitman get it right

No
They are by far the most annoying board when it comes to shilling on other boards
>Inb4 le liberal

Cuck nu-male

>Being this much of a sad little bitch while others happily enjoy life
Not gonna make it

Fuck offffff

>being this much of an insecure little bitch you have to make strawmans and project to attack your interlocutor

Funny, isn't it?

Aye.

the penis workout threads are pretty new. i'm sure they're just an effect of summer.

Veeky Forums has never seen a stronger alliance than the /fitpollgbt/ triumvirate.

Can someone link the regrets over an eaten pizza thread? I want to confess

/thread

>le allied boards XD
Fuck off

Veeky Forums is for Veeky Forums to discuss Veeky Forums things, not to taint it crappy politics and le maymaymagic.

>You're afraid to have different beliefs
No, he's calling them out on what they are:
Retarded manchildren who can only post memes, complain about nu-males and shout about 'muh meme magic praise kek', thinking internet infographics are the best source of information.

This has nothing to do with beliefs, this is about them as people.

I don't even know what /fi/t is about, but I' m here on a temporary bases anyways

Except /pol/ wasn't always a big board, neither was it always the way it is today.
It's a growing cancer, on par if not worse as the nu-male liberal faggots they so hate.

Veeky Forums is a very diverse (no, not in that way you fucking retard) place. If I want to talk about a subject, I go to a board for that subject. Keep your /pol/ cancer out of it unless it somehow becomes related to the subject

Weebshit was a cornerstone of this website. Calling everything JIDF isn't

>cry about echo chambers
>is one itself

>cry about how feminism injects itself into places where it doesn't belong
>does so itself at all times

>mocks liberals for their retarded worldview and lack of reasoning
>height of reasoning is yelling about magic and posting infographics without checking sources

>cry about degeneracy
>does exactly what they accuse others of

>actually fucking believes that they have an impact on the political view of the internet and the world, as if it's not just a global shift of which they are but a symptom and not the source.

Are /pol/shits the most pathetic people on Veeky Forums?
>inb4 librul
I share most of the political views with you shitstains. That doesn't change that you are degenerate idiots.

>Aren't you supposed to exchange excercise and diets here?

The thing is, is that most people who need advice on their routine and diet are beginners and because of this we have a sticky on the basics so we don't have to answer the same fucking questions over and over. Like /a/ we spurn beginners who are too lazy to READ THE FUCKING STICKY and lurk.

So yeah, we have routine threads, but once you get past the beginner level you know what you want to do generally because if you're still interested after that stage you probably already read Practical Programming and know how to tweak a routine. So what's left to discuss is what an outsider would regard as extraneous shit like motivation, feels, fat hate, recipes, and Rich Panini.

But seriously, if you want to be spoonfed go to a reddit cuck board like /v/ or /co/.

He does make a valid point about numales.

The only way you can be on Veeky Forums for hours every day and not be a huge beta numale, is if you lift several times a week.

I don't care about others enjoying life, I like that

but when they're annoying about it and incorrectly think they are big shit and then talk as if they are big shit and others are small shit, they need to be corrected and shut up

/pol/ is basically just an angrier /r9k/.
Anyone who is legit racist and thinks that skin color or ethnicity is something anyone gives a shit about at the end of the day is just making up for how insubstantial they are as a person.

>/pol/ trained my mind
Hahaha. Im not gonna deny Hitler was great. But you will stagnate if you rely only on pol.

Butthurt minority detected

>Hitler was great

Lmao.

He was a shit leader.

He was doubly shit at war and should have left his generals to it.

Also, he was a massive cuck for Islam.

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"

you're generalizing an entire board by a few sick twisted individuals that aren't real /pol/acks

/pol/ is a board of peace

/pol/ and Veeky Forums go hand in hand, cant be redpilled without taking care of yourself.

gross don't associate this normie exit board with a more legitimately autistic version of b

>The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France
Wait... So Merkel is a disciple of Hitler?

>this
really no brah

Veeky Forums is basically just an slightly less overweight /r9k/
Anyone who legit hates woman and think that whas she wears or how she acts is something anyone gives a shit about at the end of the day is just making up for how insubstantial they are as a person

Exactly. Only two boards I browse.

Statistically he is. dink

Haha, no

This. They have no desire to improve themselves, all threads are bashing other people.