People are actually buying alts before Segwit2x

>People are actually buying alts before Segwit2x

Lol good luck throwing away your money.

Do you have an article or something to sums things up?

all in on bitcoin, today I woke up to 5200$ BTC and dumped half of my altcoins for a few BTC (not my bitbeans though) and bought some on margin. currently down but I expect it to go to ~5700 tonight

I... I'm tired of trading.. I've made about 50k off my shitty computer mining trash like zecash last winter/spring and the ensuing madness in april/march.. I just don't think my nerve can handle this shit anymore

why would people hoard BTC for segwit2x anyway? I just dont understand it. I can understand it for the ridiculously retarded BTC Gold, but why for Segwit2x?

>People are actually buying btc before Segwit2x

yeah sure go ahead and throw your money away

buy high, sell low

Veeky Forumsclassic

i expect your pink wojak soon, when btc corrects and eth breaches 400usd

people are hoarding for bitcoin gold, not s2x, which is even more retarded.

2 words: buy btc

funny thing is the bitcoin gold fork might not even go through and if that happens btc is gonna tank HARD

>i expect your pink wojak soon, when btc corrects and eth breaches 400usd

That's not what I asked for. I do not see the appeal to hoard for s2x, do you have an article or something to explain your position?

JEsus fuck... is Bitcoin gold and segwit2x the same fucking thing?
I'm so fucking confused right now

No it isn't. Gold is this month, 2x is next month.

Alts might stagnate for a while or drop.

nope. bitcoin gold is first and far less likely to even pass. gl to those buying btc at this price lmfao

im screencaping this for later use.

>people are actually not buying ltc before atomic swap implementation

jesus fuck. are you serious?

this sounds like chaos from anyone looking in from the outside.
my alts are hurting bad. I mean... lrc , it's up from where I bought it like 2 cents

Bismuth .. fuck... fuck... just fuck.

good, you might have to wait for a while for your scenario to realize. screencap this too.

>Gold is this month
Source?

No, Bitcoin Gold is a stupid fork someone decided to do. It changes the pow and only the chinks in on it will be mining initially. It's dumb.

So when do we buy alts?

include me in the screen cap

do not listen to this dum faggot. people like him made me miss out on free bitcoin cash

>people aren't buying cheap alts in all the chaos and flipping them for daily 10% gains

no one cares what you asked for you little faggot. feel free to sell me your btc if you want out

hahahahhaha

sure buddy....enjoy your BT© Gold, or you know..."free cash"

>I expect it to go to ~5700 tonight

ok user I believe you, going long x100 margin at 5286.

HODL MUH BEER LETS DOOOO THIS

people have seen bch slowly die, they will not trust another forkcoin, so it will be a stillbirth. everybody will instantly try to sell it which will ruin its price.

How fucking clueless are you people? 2X does not have replay protection. It is NOT "free money" like bitcoin cash

If it even happens, it will probably be in a fight to the death with 1X chain over who gets the btc ticker.

it will be a gigantic clusterfuck and seeing how split the community is over this whole shitty affair and how much FUD is around, I'm going to predict a heavy dump on btc

Bitcoin gold will be a pnd like botcoin cash

oh and i forgot to mention..bitcoin gold is a huge joke and many (oblivious) people will lose a significant amount of btc over this retarded fork

Eh, I plan on mining the fuck out of bitcoin gold as should you while the chain is still new

I wonder if people will remain clueless right until it happens or if they will wisen up and thus the market will turn to alts sooner

Who issupporting bitcoin gold anyway?

Bitcoin cash at least had jihan wu and roger ver openly supportive.

But this fork? Who will buy this shit?
This wont be worth 10% of btc, i struggle to give it 5%.

Why flock to btc for a five percent payout?

Because its premined i assume the difficulty is low right?

>Portfolio value 7 BTC
>Put some money in alts to increase BTC holdings
>swing trade and hodl coins to my best ability
>portfolio value now 5.4 BTC

Gah I hate alts

im waiting 2 more days or so and then stock up big time on alts

When is segwit2x

Dont sell it, just let it sit they will rebound.

(Hopefully).

so the reason everyone is buying BTC now is cause they gonna get FREE BTC GOLD and then AGAIN with the hard fork more FREE COINS ?

fork already happened. smart money in alts

Hope everyone sold their alts for the btc moon. Even you linkies COSS epters

Yeah
I'd be surprised if any major exchange even listed the scamgold

But will it flow into alts at all, or will this be another holiday for g l o r i o u s T e t h e r ?