What's going to happen when normie redditors find the contract address for this?

15m market cap. It was the highest ranked ICO on that old spreadsheet that permeated this place a few months ago. You had to write a fucking essay to take part. And I just had a discussion with the CEO on reddit about future exchanges.

The app is killer btw

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
medium.com/@Cindicator/october-december-roadmap-bb0639f68be8
etherscan.io/address/0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa
ibtimes.co.uk/ai-platform-cindicator-drives-47-per-annum-yield-moscow-stock-exchange-pilot-1637868
etherdelta
discord.gg/ryBGan4
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/75xpun/cindicator_cnd_revolutionary_idea_combining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get cindicator now or kys later

I just sold 30% of my LINK to do so

forgive me brethren

An undervalued and undiscovered gem on biz. Cindicator already has a working product and is releasing more products in November.

Q4 2017 roadmap available here:

For all biz bros who are normie tier,

This is the Cindicator contract address, You can use this to find it on EtherDelta.

For ED the link would be,

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my linkkkkkkkkkk

ibtimes.co.uk/ai-platform-cindicator-drives-47-per-annum-yield-moscow-stock-exchange-pilot-1637868

What the fuck does this shitcoin do?
I've got some spare ETH.

WHETE THE FUCK IS MY LINK
ALL MY LINK IS GONE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Manages a fund using what it calls hybrid ai. It crowdsourced predictions data on all markets and feeds the data into its algorithmic trader to forecast markets. It's app which is already live is where users can predict different markets and are financially rewarded if their predictions are accurate.

This is why I provided the etherscan link first :)
It moons, that's what it does. Download the Cindicator App on your mobile device and you'll find out what it does.

wait wtf.. how did you ...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUCKKKK MY SHITCOINS ARE STOLEN YOU FUCKING NIGGER JEW

mmm thinking of selling my link for this, think its worth?

holy fuck big orders are stacking up

get in fags

Yes because it will keep mooning in the short term. The ico process was very selective and out of 30000 that applied, only 4k were allowed to participate. Buy back into link with your profits

Personally, I'm keeping my LINK and Cindicator and selling everything else I hold for Request. Up to you, think about it and make a decision.

Do you think people who had to write essays and linkedin accounts to participate are going to be selling this for a measly 2x ICO? We are literally going to the moon.

what was the eth price for the ico?

I am talking with the ED devs so they can add this to the drop down list. It will pump much harder then.

>>crowdsourcing from 2014-2017
>amazon delivery weenies
>faggots working for grubhub and uber
>literal stinky pajeets on elance and upwork
>clickbait journalism on every site

>i want people who can't get a real job or refuse to because of mental issues to manage my money

kek>>crowdsourcing from 2014-2017
>amazon delivery weenies
>faggots working for grubhub and uber
>literal stinky pajeets on elance and upwork
>clickbait journalism on every site

>i want people who can't get a real job or refuse to because of mental issues to manage my money

kek

0.000039 eth I believe

They asked it to be delisted, why?

fucking recaptcha

Evan Cheng wouldn't advise a shit project, Pajeet, Your FUD is weak, just like you.

This is the next chainlink BOYZZ

>ignoring that almost all work done through crowdsourcing is trash

enjoy your bags

Here's the link to ED etherdelta . com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

To focus on quality exchanges only. You can still trade it on etherdelta because by design you can trade any ERC20 token on ED as long as you have the contract address.

My bags are already worth 2x what I bought them for, and the token isn't even officially listed on ED. Please, at least provide some creative FUD.

i got in at 45. comfy af right now.

good things it's hybrid intelligence hahaha...

The team only wants their coins on legit exchanges.You can still buy CND by manually adding the contract address on ED.

when is it coming on exchanges? Kinda scared to invest into this coin I've never heard before though

wait, can I just send some at:

and get tokens back even wehn I'm not whitelisted?

what kind of bullshit was this?

you had to write a gay poem of some sort to enter the ico

why?!

>etherscan.io/address/0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa

No! Go on EtherDelta and buy it from there.

Download the Cindicator App, Have a look at their website etc..

They were incredibly selective, Only wanted Quality. The ICO acceptance rate was 12%. They're also going to be super selective about exchanges, that's why the coin is Unofficially trading on ED.

Cindicator's team doesn't tease news with exchanges, so when it gets listed it will be completely new news. I can already tell you that Steve from BNB reached out to Cindicator's team quite a few times. This is not to say that there is a deal on the table. The team will inform all holders of any information pertaining to exchanges. So if you do decide to buy CND, be on the look out for such updates.

So there is no way of getting some until its listed now that the ico is over?

nope gotta wait

Yes, you can buy some from EtherDelta. Please watch a tutorial on how to use it before you start.

This is the correct link,

Lmaoing at the state of the smug cunt team on reddit

>financial analysts

for fucks sake it's open for plain plebs

That's not even the correct address. You send up to 3 here: 0x73f9cc6008cdda05e936c8276571d66305d3ee00
>how fucking hard is it

sold enigma at fucking 1x bought this at 1.2x and now its 2x????????

Scam, Don't look at this.

i don't think you can delist from etherdelta

GUYS REMEMBER 0x?

WHY DID 0x MOON?

THERE WERE NO WHALES

THERE ARE NO WHALES

MAX YOU COULD BUY AT ICO WAS 2 MIL WORTH =

You can still buy CND on ED like a previous poster said, but you'll have to manually add their contract address on ED.

Cindicator ico was really great. There are only 14 tier 1 investors. Most (probably like %70+) of the ico buyers were small fish (tier 4). Fair distribution, as there were also no bonuses.

So how to buy this?

They dont want you to trade on ED. They dont want you to win. Dont be a they. Stock up on as much CND as you possibly can before it gets delisted.

Oh I see, it's too late now.

discord.gg/ryBGan4
Join us for this Saturday!!!

It's not. You can still but CND on ED by manaully adding their contract address.

If you want to buy Cindicator go here,

Watch a tutorial on EtherDelta BEFORE USING IT.

FUCKK it's already x2?? it's gonna hit x5 when it hits binance? not even officially listed on ed lol

what's the circulating supply?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/75xpun/cindicator_cnd_revolutionary_idea_combining

Nice just bought 137k. To add this token to MEW is it this?
Address 0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa
Symbol CND
Decimals 18

Don't worry, it is.

>cindicator
kek please
nice just bought 100k

are you guys saying 100k sarcastically or what

Yep Newfag

100k = 10

I hope they're not, because 100.000 CND is still very cheap. Buying it now is a wise choice.

thanks friend. just bought. finally got in early on one.

so where do we hold the coins one we get them? leave it in ED or what..

withdraw them to your eth wallet. We will be double this price by tomorrow

Either that, or any compatible wallet, such as MEW (MyEtherWallet).

Myetherwallet will work for now. More news ahead.

i don't understand this meme
pls help a simple branlet understand, Veeky Forums

It's just a dumb meme

It got old very quickly

People got their chainlink tokens stolen by clicking on a poisoned link.Hence...

Because there was a link shared around Veeky Forums that stole your coins from MyEtherWallet you fuckos. It's not a meme, it's a warning.

It stole coins from unprotected etherdelta wallets, and if you are that stupid you actually deserve your coins to get stolen.
This looks promising tho. The app is really nice.
Price predictions ? Is it going to be traded on markets soon ?

MY LINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Predicting .0001 eth within two days

We'll literally be there in 12 hours or less.

WTF MY LINK

It already passed the 2x mark on ED and is currently progressing well! The team has some more news and updates for us. We'll see what they say regarding exchanges.

Why the fuck is ED such a piece of shit exchange. Holy fuck the damn thing is slower than dial up in the 90ies. Not only that confirmations take a lifetime with no chance to fucking end them prematurely

increase gas

One day decentralized exchanges won't suck dick, but for now there is nothing we can do.

Just think of the profits.

00 hr 29 min 23 secs ago (Oct-13-2017 01:01:28 AM)

Meanwhile price goes up as I wait for this snail pace. Is this the coins fault of ED I can't fucking tell

Get in on the pump guys. Buy high sell low

Ethereum network's fault actually.

Don't be sad. Kyber, 0x or some other DEX will save us from ED soon. CND is still dirt cheap, so just stack up some more.

cant buy

REEEEEEE

who uses this coin? what if the ai predictions are wrong? crypto is wild wild west...there is no TA invloved

It's shitty, but it is the first place to buy ERC20 tokens.

I got into LINK at 2x ICO, CND at 2.1x

Still very cheap! Get in now! Use more gas on ED to get your tx through the clog!

it has both an AI and a consensus protocol for predictions on markets held by real people. If the predictions of an identity are consistent and accurate they will be weighted more in the system for prediction. This is literally a collective conscious, businesses will use this to manage funds instead of relying and HIRING a manager of the money in such a hectic market, especially a 24/7 cryptosphere

It's not just crypto. It's for all markets

Didn't NMR promise the same shit with their data science crap

Also worth mentioning, they have monthly prize pools running for the top people. That's your incentive for always giving it your best. Download the Cindicator App and play with it.

Q4 2017 roadmap (already in progress). Cindicator has a few working projects runnning and more coming:

i can confirm this is the next 10x moon maybe even more

I dont get paid till the end of the month will it be too late for me?