You wake up in Baghdad...900 A.D

You wake up in Baghdad...900 A.D

I go back to sleep

>go fuck some 16 year old qt slave girl.

>go fuck some 16 year old qt slave boi.

>goddamm it's hot..

Marry a 9 year old ASAP

wake me up when the mongols arrive

>can't speak Arabic
>there probably isn't anyone who speaks English
I probably get killed over some minor misunderstanding.

The Umayyads have come and passed

>a high level of discorse is expected

> failing so hard at life that you cannot even think of your own creative bait but have to resort to stealing other peoples bait on an anonymous board

>probably

get ready for the Buyids

Baghdad was basically the capital of Christianity in 900. It was basically the Vatican. So Western people would definitely be welcomed. Consider the Greek geographer Cosmas who probably had Ctesiphon as his base of travelling.

Find a church and beg for protection

Channel my inner byzaboo and go see Constantinople before it got turked

Relax kuffar, you are a man of the book. Pay jizya tax and no harm comes to you. If you’re not a Christian or Jew then prepare for the most vigorous assfucking of your life.

You're forgetting the Sabians which would've been present in Baghdad.

“People of the book” always extended to convenient literate subjects.

Suddenly the Veda and Avesta count.

I'm pretty sure Sabians were one of the first groups included.

Avesta doesnt count since the Zoroastrians fled to india, Vedas count since the indians effectively held off arab invasions from the Indus for over 200 years exhausting all attempts into india due to strong local kingdoms and forces. It wasnt until the eternal t*rks descended from the Zabulistani hills in the late 11th and 12th century (Ghazni and Ghori) and that with the combination of the inability and utter inferiority of the eternal R*jputs that allowed the dirty t*urk muslims to even enter india enmasse.

>Rajput tactics
>"WAAAGH"

I introduce Islam and destabilize the entire region for centuries to come

>Baghdad was basically the capital of Christianity in 900.

>rajputs
They were literally the left over warlords primarily from the heavy cavalry regiments that served of the Guptas, Vardanas, Pratiharas who were given land in the edge of the Indus, Punjab and Rajasthan.

They started melding their shitty horseman honourable culture they inherited from their Huna, Saka and other Mleccha ancestors and mixed it with the noble cultures of the successors of the Guptas, completely fucked it up with their shitty chivalry nonsense and refused to fight with specialized infantry and footmen called Sreni of the Aror or the various hill and mountain tribes because they arent 'rajput' enough.

They deserved every raping, destruction and jauhar for letting the dirty turks enter the north.

Fuck Rajputs, the most shittiest caste to ever exist in the once noble india.

*becomes mandaean*
at last i truly see

Looks like ill be waking up to alot of kebabs to remove

>le epic ifunny "LEL REMUV KEBAB DOOS VULT" meme
please leave

>rajputs
>posts gujarat.

>Baghdad was basically the capital of Christianity in 900.

>assembles army and defeats the arab dogs

Lol... NO!

Baghdad didn't look ANYTHING like that, like it or not, Arabs were NEVER successful, less so mudslimes, get this through your head, that's completely made up

No way Bagh*ad looked like Florence

I get a job translating texts from the future into Arabic to fuck with history and become a Muʿtazilite to trigger the crypto-Kharijites

I know it's not baghdad but what gay fanfic rendition of a city is that, or is it completely imaginary

I try to stick to some people, just to survive while learning Persian or Arabic.
If I do, find a scholar and impress him with modern Mathematics.
Become the most prominent scholar.
Don't mess with politics or averting history.
I'll probably die before dirty Turk invasion, so let them come.

Looks like Italy/Spain mixed with India, with few Egyptian and Turkish buildings on background photoshop mish mash cancer

>start conquering everything steppe-east, get to mongols before they get to you, eventually give up all religion and be global superpower for a thousand years

Idk I guess I become a sex slave or killed since I'm a trap

Also since when do Arabs use tile roofs? their buildings are all either flat roof or domed

>... and you are a 16 year old qt slave girl