Continuing bulk until at least the start of 2017, going to cut for next summer. What are my weak points?

Continuing bulk until at least the start of 2017, going to cut for next summer. What are my weak points?

you seem to be missing a dome piece

I'm 5'9" 215 lbs

Need more pics of legs and back

5'9'' 215? What are your numbers that seems high

Good physique man keep on grinding. I'd say you should try to add some definition to your abs and triceps. Your chest could use some more mass too but then again who couldn't?

What's your height/weight? I'm not sure a bulk is what you need. I think your physique would be drastically enhanced with defined abs.

Bench 265x4
Squat 345x4
Deadlift 455x1

I'd like to think that I don't have THAT much fat to lose, but it's probably just fairly decent genetics as far as not storing all my fat on my belly.

Agreed on the chest mass. It's been a major point of focus. Picture is almost a year ago for reference. My triceps have always been good, even though it's not shown well in any of the pictures I took today.

Definitely need to lose a ton of fat, just would like to bring up a couple things before then. And I have a long time before next summer.

Honestly, looks good all around. If I had to suggest something I'd say pecs to some degree small. And maaaaybe lats a tiny bit.

I'd also say you wouldn't go wrong going for bigger quads and (if your up for the soul killing grind) calves.

Besides that, just general bulk. Keep it up champ.

Like I said, didn't really get the lighting I wanted for this picture but very happy with my triceps in general.

Fact is you'd look 10x better if you weighed 195-200. Probably around what most people (i.e not Veeky Forums)consider the dream body. if your not going for aesthetics, then yeah keep bulking and sticking to your routine because your pretty balanced overall

5'9 215lbs and about 15% bf? What's your cycle senpai?

Thanks man! Chest was the main focus for 6-8 months, come a long way but I know I still have a long way to go (bench went from about 215 to 270x3 in about 7 months).

Lats similarly have improved drastically over the last couple months, but it's very apparent I wasn't giving them the necessary focus before.

Working on calves now. I have decent calf genetics as far as initial size, hoping that translates to easier growth than for most people.

Oh, I forgot to mention natty. I'm definitely thinking body fat is higher than 15% right now. These were taken in pretty passable downcast lighting making me look a little less fat.

IMO I look like I would be able to lift more than I do, but of course that gym lighting is always pretty favorable.

Your face is a white block. That's weird as fuck. I don't even know what exercise you can do to fix that. Maybe squats....

Lats and delts. Can't even see them.

If youre asking this guy for advice, theae are not your real stats.... lol this guy is lacking in every department and should probably just bylk through 2017 and do some hard work

Utterly terrible at the rear lat spread because I never do it, but shows the taper some at least.

He was saying those are my stats because I'm 5'9" 215. But higher than 15% BF

I'll continue pounding away at the lats.

Front, medial, or posterior delts? Or all? I thought my medial and front delts were pretty good but that's why I'm here - for outside input.

Great base but you really need to learn how to pose. Also work on delts and chest. Good luck bro.

then your on the right track OP. Godspeed

Thanks! Yeah, I don't have any intention of competing, just figured posing would be a good way to show what I do (and don't) have.

xd

Your arms are huge. Work on chest and core.

Picture is old showing core when I lean out. I will keep working on chest.

Should I slow down at all on the arms? To me, it doesn't look so unbalanced that I should stop working them, just that I would look better with a bigger chest.

Found an older pic showing triceps in better lighting. They have only gotten bigger / stronger since.

Jesus Christ you literally have 50 pounds of mass more than me. Jelly.