twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucks your mind in the long run yo

how could you possibly know that tho

>tfw took 150+ doses

>two full hits

>microdosing

jesus

it's retarded and degenerate

I have several friends that did acid and other hallucinogens back in the day and every one of them is fucked in the head to some degree. Some have memory problems, others entered a state of permanent depression after the "enlightment" phase in their teens, and others become completely disconnected of personal relationships.

The most "functional" have a normal life, but they often say that the acid fucked something up inside them and regret experimenting with this shit.

Heard a lot of interesting things about it although I've never taken any LSD does below 200ug myself. Probably gonna try it sometime in the future though and see for myself.

Hello please honestly rate my genetics (9 months into lifting, almost know wtf I'm doing):

imgur.com/a/DdP5t

Yeah I have some friends who have had the same experience, but I myself have always been grateful for the times that I've done it because it had allowed me to look at life through a different perspective and it has made me appreciate life more in general. I know it kind of sounds hippy-ish, but it has definitely changed my life for the better.

It's definitely not for everyone though and I would say that your experience with it largely depends on your regular worldview. I'd definitely say it's worth trying at least once in life to experience it for yourself and to form your own opinion of it, but I'd recommend doing it more in the spirit of trying to evolve spiritually rather than doing it "for the lulz" and I think you'll get more out of it that way.

Just my 2 cents on it

I don't like the idea of teens doing hallucinogens or large amounts of any similar drug, their brains are still developing.

Be careful with LSD.

I entered my first LSD trip with the mindset of it being a spiritual learning experience.

I was right; it taught me things about myself and revealed truths to myself that I had suppressed facing.

However after a couple of heavily life direction trips the Revelations stopped; and instead I was getting nothing but visuals.

For lack of a better word, I started abusing LSD because I was bored rather than using it as the introspective tool it's meant to be. I was tripping once every 2 or 3 weeks for a few months up until I mixed an LSD trip with Marijuana.

It triggered a bad trip in which i had an anxiety attack, it felt like my heart was going to explode.

I had never had an anxiety attack before that day but I get them regularly now, I can just be sat doing nothing and all of a sudden I feel my heart start beating fast and I feel a sense of panic and discomfort about it. I also have HPPD, in which at night sometimes I see colorful patterns behind my eyes similar to when you're under the effects of psychedelics.

I also get regular flashbacks, I believe it's all down the last 2 trips which were both bad trips that were full of anxiety attacks. It seems the stronger the visuals got the more my heart started racing.

I'm giving it a few years and then I'll have a go with mushrooms rather than LSD; but for now I need a break.

Taking LSD is one of the top 3 biggest lfie changing events of my life, it's right up there with starting boxing 7 years ago and having a son. I'd recommend everyone tries psychedelics at some point but just be careful you don't fly too close to the sun or you'll be like Icarus and take a fall. I'm hoping my HPPD will eventually wear off.

Seen some cool shit during my trips though. And learned lots about myself.

This guy gets it.

I went into it for the lulz.
A friend preached about it being a spiritual thing and while I went into open minded I really didn't expect it to be as heavy as I expected it to be.

Definitely a life changing experience, but yeah I've got HPPD from it.

Psychedelics suck, dissociative are way better and actually make you feel good.

I like dissociatives, but I only let myself use them a couple times a year.

I'm not at all spiritual, so I find psychadelics to be kind of pretentious.

Avid made me learn some shit about myself, fixed my sadness and temporarily fixed my anxiety and confidence issues

I prefer just taking one or two hits every 6-12 months and re-evaluating my life at that point. I don't use other drugs or alcohol but the biannual acid trip has become somewhat of a tradition to me. Sometimes I buy a little weed to go with it, I like it when coming down.

acid+shrooms+dxm helped me quit downers and cigarettes. other than that any aspect of "enlightenment" is phony. any drugs 99% of the time will lower your quality of life in exchange for good feels.

how does an acid trip "lower your quality of life"? unless you mean regular use in which case I agree

Done it about 5 times I think.
First time was definitely one of the best days of my life.

One of the other times I went deep into the Norwegian forest and tripped balls in the middle of October, it was the most beautiful day, just me and nature. Made a little fire, boiled som tea.. Felt good man

It wasn't until I hit the "11th trip" mark that things went to shit for me. Be careful with it and make sure you don't do it too often and you'll be fine.

I loved acid. I did it too frequently and gave myself some problems; I'm hoping they go after a few years so I can try tripping on Psilocybin again. LSD is off the cards for me for the forseeable future.

I tried microdosing with 25ug a few times, didn't really notice anything apart from some barely noticeable visuals, bit of a waste desu. Stick to normal dosing if you wanna trip.

I always used to trip on 220ug. Had awesome visuals and some deep introspection.

Acids is something I'd like to try once, then never again.

Just don't go Syd Barrett mode.

>le life changing experience
I've taken acid like 50 times. Used to sell. Done shrooms, DMT, a couple of different RC psychs, ket/MXE etc. A lot of people who are smug and hoilier-than-thou and who want to be special snowflakes spew their bullshit about how "LSD really changed my life" or "taking LSD was really one of the most important things in my life". Then they keep doing exactly what they did before and seem to be exactly the same. Always when you try to squeeze something more substantial out of them it's like "uuuhhh like it was spiritual and stuff yeah a lot of insight". It's always the same kind of people who you know would describe themselves as "intellectual" or smarter than most and who probably sport a man bun and tattoo sleeves right now. They read about Steve Jobs and the Beatles and watched the Joe Rogan podcast and decide that their acid trip was oh so "important". Many of them take it one step further and say they "wouldn't take it just to have fun because I want to use it as a tool".

Acid is for fun, it's an adventurous drug trip. It doesn't give you anything, it's not a magical ticket that changes who you are. If you want spiritual insight or enlightenment go pick up a book and get off social media, you millennial shitter. A mediocrely creative mind is gonna stay mediocrely creative regardless of what drugs you take.

The only one I've known who can honestly say acid changed his life around was a guy I sold acid to and who went on having a horrible bad trip, arrested and locked up and continued his bad trip the entire night in a cell. He was depressed and a bit fucked up in the head for years. I guess he had problems before that, if you have any mental instabilities acid is not safe for you.

I was a major drinking and a pothead.

And then I took an LSD trip in which it was revealed to me that the reason I was so dependent on drink and drugs was because I was heavily depressed and bored with life.

It also revealed to me that the reason I never achieved anything in boxing was because I had low self esteem and didn't believe I could actually achieve because I was made to always be "ok at best" at everything i aspired to do.

After my trip I stopped the drugs and drink and started boxing 5 days a week. After 6 years of boxing training I finally applied myself and got Veeky Forumster than ever and actually won my fight. I'd call that pretty life changing.

I find the benefits only come though if you have someone to talk to about your feelings during the trip. It's gotta be someone you're comfortable opening up with.

Stop being so cynical man.

Haven't done it in 2 years or so. Ive thought about it but haven't really looked for it. I think a good rule with psychedelia is no more than a couple of times a year, and never to just "get fucked up"

Do it
Im only 20 but it's been the most positive life changing experience I've had up to this point

I think you're right with those rules.

I had a bad trip and now I have HPPD. I get flashbacks regularly and on some nights when I try to sleep I get patterns and visuals behind my eyes. It sounds kind of cool until you discover it makes it harder to sleep.

I only started getting HPPD after my last 2 trips which were both bad trips that also gave me anxiety attacks, something I never had before those trips but now I get regularly. It's not like I get randomly worried, it's just an adrenaline drop or something randomly where my heart starts pounding and I feel uncomfortable.

Acid is without a doubt one of the reasons I am so happy with my life today.
I had a revelation at a rave talking to this super shredded cunt when he told me "if you want results it's a lifestyle" it's changed the way I lift and think about fitness
I realized what I want to do with my career
I'm much more social and my quality of life just has been on a non stop increase since I've started tripping. I quit playing video games, I used to smoke weed every day for years now only a few times a month.
It affects everyone differently but it's actually made me implement changes in my life. I don't get some bullshit insight and wake up the next day doing the same thing expecting a different result.

I did a microdose of acid and had a great time playing video games and smiling by a lake near my house

i had no desire to do a full dose after that, it was actually one of the most relaxing and comfortable days of my life

Sounds like you refuse to believe others can have different experiences than you m8.

Tried for the first time, last 2 hours of the trip were awful, a guy who was with us said some shit about me and then I believed people were talking shit about me. Had so many questions about acid and nobody to ask. I felt in a nightmare, I believed I was in a nightmare and tried to wake up. I hit a friend on the face and he hit me bad. But the first 4 hours were fucking amazing. I got really surprised that the brain could do all those things. I just got 2 advices: Do it in a controlled enviroment with friends the first time and the second is remember that this will give you a lot of energy so get ready for hours of it, if you get tired of tripping and ask yourself when is it going to end try to think that you are lucky to have that experience, you wouldnt say no to a 6 hours orgasm. I want to try it again in the future but right now Im to terrified, I need to fix some shit on my life first. Just my experience.

>2016
>generalizing anecdotal evidence
ishygddt

Until you try it and realize how amazing it is. It's like a vacation you carry around in your pocket

So, does anyone in this thread actually know anything about microdosing, or is this just gonna be another 16 year olds trolling each other about drug use thread?

Have all of the above without doing drugs so whatever man.

I've read about microdosing but never tried it. I always went for 220UG everytime.

>if you want results it's a lifestyle
>being so retarded that you need to take a dangerous NBOMe sold as lsd and have a steroid user yell at you in a drug induced haze to realize this simple fact

Nah it was real lsd I got from darknet, I would never buy drugs is a rave that's autistic
Sometimes when someone says something it just sticks with you senpai, I even laugh at how stupid it is objectively but that guy changed fitness for me and I'm thankful

I got mine off the deepweb and then used ehlrichs reagent to test it as an NBOMe.

First 3 times I tripped though it was with my girlfriend at the time though. She sourced it from someone she knew personally, those 3 trips were the best trips I had.

I did a microdose a few times. When I went really low I didn't notice anything while I went about my day. Last week I did like 20 or 30 so I definitely felt the effect. I felt happy, energetic but a bit weird and out of place because I went on as usual. I would definitely do the 20-30mg again but not to study or help me achieve Sth more just for fun.

It fills your head with insubstantial bs, most people will follow this with a neurotic fanaticism thinking they're doing the right thing. You're much better off reading a book.

It's a shitty meme for quasi-intellectual redditors.

Good citizen. Stay sleep

They probably didn't test their shit and we're taking shitty RCs some of the time. Also teens are too young to be doing that shit. They fucked up. Sounds like they were stupid to begin with so that's part of their problem.

LSD is for babbies. Salvia will fuck your shit up.

An inanimate object can't be pretentious

micro doses are a waste of time

it's a bit like drinking coffee try try and access the effects of cocaine

stop watching psyched substance you degenerate

>imgur.com/a/DdP5t

This honestly.
Use your drugs wisely.

Microdose this.
*grabs dick*

LMAO :DD

I think it does non-mentally ill, intelligent people wonders to trip like 2 times a decade with a good set and setting.

400ug or 5g of psilocybin mushrooms.

ive done LSD 3 times, i dont think i will ever do it again and i discourage microdosing
1st time i did it was the best
2nd time was equal parts terrifying and beautiful
3rd time was anxiety filled rollercoaster

>tfw i am already in a state of permanent depression
Hahaha
haha
hah..
You realize depression and anxiety is why people start microdosing on LSD, right? Your friends are probably just party-users. There's a difference.

nigga that's a hell of a starter dose

That why you do your research and determine whether or not you're a faggot.

How to order from deepweb

Just a few of the most memorable experiences of my LSD trips:
>lost perception of time (literally I couldn't remember what time was)
>thought I was trapped in another dimension of this world where there's nobody but me
>thought I discovered the meaning of life
>lost the ability to speak or understand people for several hours
>lost my vision for about an hour or two I guess, so much visual hallucinations going on I couldn't see anything that resembled the room with my eyes wide open.
>be convinced the police was in my hallway so I didn't go out to the toilet but shit in a bucket in my room instead
>have mind blowing intense orgasms like nothing ever experienced
>watch a movie while tripping balls and hallucinate the movie playing in the room as well as feel stuff like wind, warmth, cold
>experience sound as if a speaker was flying around the room
>get stuck in a thought and behavioural loop and repeat the same thing for about an hour or two
>get lost in my closet and don't know how to get out even tho it is like 1 square meter
And more... it didn't help me in my life or anything. But at times I thought I was never going to see my friends and family again, that made me appreciate my life a a bit more I guess. Most I just like to get fucked up and experience this kinda shit that is impossible to experience without drugs.

I would micro Ur mom if you know what I mean

I have a lot of experience with drugs but psychedelics make my mental problems worse, never had a panic attack before trying psychedelics, I've done many psychedelics and the only one I would do again is DMT. I had some shrooms I threw away because they made me feel like shit.

>fit talking about psychs

>what does Veeky Forums think about micro dosing LSD
That you're an idiot. It's a total roll of the dice so far as what that does to your brain. You could get fried and never recover to who and what you were beforehand. Leave the psychedelics alone and just FUCKING LIFT.

The first time I did acid is on the top 3 best days of my life. Started at 8am with a few good friends, we spent the whole day hanging around the apartment and on the patio fucking around, playing board games, dark souls and drawing.

The second time I tried it was a few days ago when everyone was day drinking after a big party, took a quarter of a tab and had a nice relaxing day of watching Shrek and drinking sangria.

Strongly would recommend, but only with friends you can rely on to not be fuck ups or downers.

You´ll have a bad time on LSD then,friend

If you just want to try something, try pot. It's relatively harmless as far as drugs go. I would recommend everyone try it at least once in your life.

I would NOT recommend everybody try acid. You really have to be in the right frame of mind going into that or it will fuck your shit up.

I've done it a dozen times and the only thing I got was being really interested in how lights looked when I was on it; that and being really good at foosball tournaments when I was in Vegas. Why the fuck are these people you know getting so bent while taking it?

True. Came here to say something similar. LSD, and other psychedelics are not some magical "cure depression, sort you life out, enlightenment" drug.

Since we're playing the anecdote game, my anecdote of LSD balancing my serotonin levels and removing fourteen years of daily suicidal ideation with intrusive thoughts cancels out your vague contrarian anecdote.

Nanner nanner boo boo.

>LSD balancing my serotonin levels

Yep. It was wonderful and I'm thankful for my experience. Felt like a literal different person after I began noticing the absence of said 100% suicidal urges.

It actually works better for depression than actual 'medicine'.
LSD might not have many 'physical' effects on the body but it can fuck you up psychologically pretty hard.
Also it's not the same for all people, some people fucking cry and shit when they get drunk others just fall asleep. LSD is the same but magnified.
>BUT BUT I DID LSD AND MOLLY AND SHROOMS AND HEROIN AT THE SAME TIME AND IM JUST A FINE INDIVIDUAL.
It's not the same for all people you unempathetic autist

>it can fuck you up psychologically pretty hard
That's a misconception. Psychedelic drugs have been found to possess no negative link to mental disorders.

Do you even know what 'psychologically' means ?

Is this some generic 'I refuse to even fathom the notion that I may be wrong about anything so I'll bring up something wholly different now' deal?

Educate yourself, friend. There is no need for ignorance. journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0063972

Please google what 'psychologically' means and how it differs from mental disorders before googling some random study and posting it.

I did probably 50 hits of acid total in my life, mostly at the same time as very large doses of MDMA. I did shrooms too but I always hated that trip.

It's no big deal and most of the scare stories are lies. But so are most of >le spirituality stories.

Haven't touched psychedelics in maybe 15 years or more.

What's with all this deep shit? I've done acid only 4 times or so but every time it's just been seeing cool shit, laughing, and occasionally being slightly spooked.

Right there with you, familia. Fuck the trip, microdosing every weekend removed my mild-autism, depression, and social anxiety. Now I'm on the path to an ambitious career doing something I really love. I've lost all the baby fat and have social, facial, and ripped-cut gains. New brain, new life game. AH!!!!!! The biggest trip is life itself.

I'm listening to a Syd Barrett documentary right now.
This fucking existence.

I can't believe you're this retarded.

Verbatim " of, pertaining to, dealing with, or affecting the mind, especially as a function of awareness, feeling or motivation.

A literal mental disorder pertains to this.

Not at all the same, you are obviously too stupid to understand what I'm saying and just want feel like you are right, please stop responding to me.

Hits can vary you know? Got some with 500 mics and some with 100 a couple of weeks ago

not him, but seriously, just admit you said something retarded and move on with life.

Not him, but he's actually right

Not him, but he's actually wrong

Haha, I did to strong hits of acid my first (and only) time, along with a bowl of kief. That was 5 years ago and I'm too freaked out to try it again

"Mess you up psychologically" then saying it's not a mental thing is retarded.

psychedelics also don't "mess you up psychologically". They might be scary while you're on them, but you will recover unless you already have some mental issues.

>have mental illness
>can't take psychedelics for momentary relief
Life is like a bad trip for me, anyways. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

>"Mess you up psychologically" then saying it's not a mental thing is retarded.
Do you know the difference between psychology and psychiatry ? How stupid are you man, for real, also
>then saying it's not a mental thing is retarded.
Nice strawman.

>not a magical cure depression drug

>"the default-mode network is overactive in people who are depressed, and we know from our earlier study[5] that psilocybin reduces how integrated that network is"

nature.com/news/brain-scans-reveal-how-lsd-affects-consciousness-1.19727

Veeky Forums pls

If it's anything like weed, there's no reason.

I tried weed, several times, since I lived with 2 stoners for a year.
I'm sure it has some sort of effect on me, I just don't "feel" it. I have a better time not choking myself trying to smoke any of that shit.

Oh, and about LSD... what was the question?

What do you have user? Tell me im curious I have had depersonalisation for 2 years they were the most terrible tears of my life its slowly fading away

What do u have

I always imagined it would be the opposite way.

the thing about me is that the mental illness I suffer from now is no different from what I've had even as a child. it stems from agoraphobia and has grown like a cancer to become an amalgam of acute paranoia, anxiety, and fear of humiliation.

It truly is an upward battle because I know why I am the way I am but I don't know if this is a battle I will win. I will die trying to fight against it, though. From my experience people don't change. But, you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to force so much shit into my life deliberately that I'll be forced to change in some manner. Kind of like war, but obviously not to that extreme.

"Mental illness" is literally just a state of mind to be conquered, until I start seeing shit that's not really there, at which point it's time to pack it in.

Good luck. I've been forcing myself to do things I'm not comfortable with to change myself, and it's actually worked out so far