LINK still hasn't broken 50 cents

>LINK still hasn't broken 50 cents

What's the point anymore

They said absolutely nothing after the token sale and it went up 5x ico.

What will it do when they actually release their news?

ITS GONNA BE HUGE

IT'S GONNA BE HUGE

JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER TOKENS AND COINS BIZ HAS SHILLED AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED

ABSOLUTELY HUGE!

LINK is going nowhere fast, if this continues...
People are going to pull their money out eventually.

Give it a week. There's an interview tomorrow, SIBOS in a few days, and announcements to follow. Weak hands are going to lose their tiny stacks selling this when their ADHD meds wear off.

Still sold on pajeeb exchanges.

Aw, I'm sorry, sweetie. Go ahead and sell if you're afraid.

Yeah, like ETH, ANS, OMG and all the other shait coins

what do you think people will cash their bitcoin gold + 2x into?

the best altcoins that is

Whats the interview? Got a link?

>I WANT MY LAMBO
>RIGHT
>NOW
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got LINK?

The point is, your dumb ass puts money into a non existent product. You stupid fucktard? It's not fucking rocket science! You give money for. Product that's not developed. Thanks faggot, not gunna bother, got your idiot money now. Read the fine print you royal fuckup of a human! LOL

>The point is, your dumb ass puts money into a non existent product. You stupid fucktard? It's not fucking rocket science! You give money for. Product that's not developed. Thanks faggot, not gunna bother, got your idiot money now. Read the fine print you royal fuckup of a human! LOL

do you even look at github? you're an absolute wanker if you don't

You are an apsolute fuck up of a human if you put coin on this train wreck lololol eat my shit nigger

You must be 18 or over to post on Veeky Forums

Kys.

Lol niggers... Say goodbye to your idiot money
Welcome to ICOs lolilololooiiiipops
Stupid nigger noobies

Literal cancer.

Trading skills on Veeky Forums seems to inversely related to the number of times they call holders a nigger

LINK is going to the fucking moon

Send me money for this white paper faggot lololil stupid niggers and their coin are easily parted llololollllllllll dumb niggers

Veeky Forums has a pretty good track record when it comes to organic shilling. You can identify genuine shilling from pajeet shilling by the quality of the memes.

/pol/ is leaking again

No I'm all biz
Run my own
Try it you stupid fucking looser neets

lulz fuck you you don't run a business you cuck

You are a fool
That thank you for your idiot investment

>stupid
>looser

Links my retirement.

I do but I don't have to prove it to any retards here. Keep putting your money into non products you stupid fucks lol

You mean collecting cans
You get better returns that way

I do that too.

>looser

Holy shit that pajeet spray lmfao

Shocking

The problem is ironically that its too cheap. Even though it does something that no other coin can, people think its a pajeet coin because it's only 45c. If it was $4-6 people would show much more interest imo

This.

Like those dumb Redditor fags who jumped into OMG when it was $10 instead of $1.

I just crushed your sell walls nerds. Enjoy

We need another 1000 eth whale lol.

Sure I believe you

I made one trade with LINK and did ok. Bought at .40 a couple of days ago. Bailed at .47 yesterday.

I know nothing about LINK (over 40 Norman reporting in) but it made me happy.

Alts are dumping and LINK is in the green. look at the trade volume with literally NO NEWS and only binance and etherdelta exchanges so far. You guys have no idea whats coming

>Alts are dumping and LINK is in the green. look at the trade volume with literally NO NEWS and only binance and etherdelta exchanges so far. You guys have no idea whats coming

yeah, exactly, we have no idea

so we are holding and the chart is tightening

it will dump hard if there is no good news

it will soar if there is good news

i have a feelign in my nutsack that there will be awesome news

there is NO news on SIBOS. How many times does this have to be repeated lmao.

News if any comes after SIBOS. This was confirmed by Rory the community manager.

There better be something. I just keep losing money at the moment. I need a moon mission.

I'm into link, but don't forget that when the market crash last month after btc tested 5k for the first time, ARK stayed green for a day or two. This was when it was around $4. Everyone said this was a sign of its strength and to buy in. Obviously it then plummeted. Hopefully upcoming news for Link will keep it going up.

Someone should be linking this Linker to the link interview

I called it not going over .50c and still bought in at .40c like a fucking retard

yeah 900 of them

It's isn't "doing" anything, sucker

Its shit

That was a massive uptrend that ARK had been on for a while. Not an applicable comparison at all.

The reality is LINK hasn't even pumped that hard and has actually had pretty steady and healthy growth.

name a single altcoin with better fundamentals than LINK

you cucks invest on hype not on fundamentals and this is why you'll stay poor

its different if your trading tho

>name a single altcoin with better fundamentals than LINK

Ripple:

1) $100+ Million in VC funding from Google, Santander, Seagate, etc.
2) 200+ employees, including former SWIFT execs
3) Offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, India, Singapore and Luxembourg
4) Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
5) Sits on IMF Fintech Advisory Board
6) SEC Registered
7) ~$15 Billion in unrealized assets
8) 100+ Banks testing/implementing Ripple tech
9) Confirmed real world use of XRP on 10/10/17 by Cuallix

Chainlink:

1) A couple of retards like to spam about it on Veeky Forums

I dunno but the name ripple sounds gay.

My meme is relevant again.