Is there any way to fix this "physique"?

Is there any way to fix this "physique"?

Doesn't look like he has high bodyfat but his waist is so damm wide. What is with that? Low testosterone?

>Is there any way to fix this "physique"?
Bigger shoulders + chest + lats.

But why does he look like this exactly? Just bad genetics?

Pray that it's mostly love handles and they'll shrink when you lose fat.
But yeah you do have child bearing hips.

If he started lifting, he could go a long way towards improving it. Adding size to shoulders, arms, back and chest would help compensate for the wide hips.

He might not be predisposed to competing in bodybuilding or physique shows at a high level, but to be entirely honest, there's not a lot of people here who are, and even those who are, might not do what it takes to get there, or have entirely different goals. I'd say he's definitely got the possibility to look better if he puts in the effort.

What bf would you say that is

Looks like the fat just collects in the hips, making them look larger in comparison. Or it might just be the unflattering angle.

Easily fixable with larger upper body and lower bf

17-18% maybe

Now thats what i call a coca-cola body.

>Doesn't look like he has high bodyfat
>17-18% maybe
ahahahahahahahahahaah

Lose weight and gain muscle. Other than that, about all you could do is take a chisel to the pelvis.

Atrocious angle + 17+% bodyfat + he's sucking in his stomach. You can tell because his navel is angled upwards. Makes his hips look massive and superpadded. It's a dishonest picture all around.

In a relaxed position from a normal angle he'd look more normal/skinnyfat. Reality is that he isn't that strong and his shoulder/waist ratio is 1:1 in this picture; that ratio is the most important thing when it comes to aesthetics. Girls prefer a good 1.68:1 over literally everything else, including height, income level, race, anything you care to name. If you ever see girls go wild over some dadbod DYEL ugly motherfucker, it's because he has wide shoulders and narrow hips.

To fix: Build up the delts, chest, and lats so his body shape is more angular and less hourglass. Go on a cut to reduce the size of the love handles and belly. Don't forget leg day - small thighs make his hips look wider than they really are.

>But why does he look like this exactly?
Because he has wide hips with a layer of fat on top of them. Combine that with almost no muscle mass and you get OP's pic.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Despite what Veeky Forums incels say, no, there is not.

That right there is bad FRAME. Look at his child bearing hips, pathetically narrow shoulders and deodorant can tier ribcage.

No amount of "muh hard work" will change shit. The very fact he looks like that is BECAUSE of his terrible hormones and skeleton, so no amount of "lifting" is going to fix shit when he BIOLOGICALLY CAN'T RESPOND TO LIFTING ANYWAY.

Hell, even roids wouldn't do much - they might improve the situation slightly, but with that frame you're extremely limited.

Genetics = life.

unfortunate genetics for wide hip bones
zero muscle

Hey guys, not OP but in a similar situation. I started lifting last week, good news for me is that my hips are slightly less wide but more importantly I'm naturally very stocky and my shoulders/chest are much wider then anything else. What exercises can I do for my lats to achieve fridge mode?

so how does one tell if they have a good frame or not?

V

Frame height face

1/2

This is a good frame...

2/2

...and this is a bad frame.

>Things to notice:
Hip : shoulder ratio
Hip : rib cage ratio
Head : shoulder ratio

Do I have shit genetics?

Forgot pic

>"doesn't look like he has high bodyfat"
>yes it does

Not that high...?

A lot of people are that bf and they don't look that way

Bump

Might as well start transitioning. into a female I mean.

Kys and reroll for new avatar is the only option at this point