If I have shit genetics for lifting, but I want my child to be really strong and aesthetic...

If I have shit genetics for lifting, but I want my child to be really strong and aesthetic, but I don't want to be cucked, what do I do?

You need to find your wife a physical boyfriend.

Enjoy your no responses. Nu/fit/ doesn't know how to take a thread like this to the next level.

please tell me thats not real

Modify your dna by breaking your body down over and over and loading heavy weight on the spine with compound movements then recover with clean meats, fats, fruits and vegetables and no processed sugars.
It will take years of this to make big impacts on dna, but it happens, thats how dna works.
Then, have a child with a woman with good genetics and make sure she eats good while baby is in utero, not fucking sonic n shit

You need to partner with somebody with superior genetics.

These are the same people that think browsing /r9k/ and /a/ is okay.

CrispR

HGH

AAS

Buy sperm from a physically superior male and put it in your wife's womb (in vitro at the clinic)

Make sure to always cum in your wife so the child has easy access to protein :^)

propogate good habits -- healthy diet, active lifestyle, heavy liftan', all that -- in order to modify your E P I G E N E T I C S

>Americans

>be very rich
>don't have kids until married
>have very strict prenup
>have p.i. On retainer

Does this ride we are on ever end?

that's pretty genius wtf

> has a boyfriend
> fucks a new guy every week
> is surprised she's a whore

lol women

i think she's just mad cos she didn't get the money desu

I love it. It wasn't until she realized she was being used to make money THEN she had a problem with it

>CrispR
kek

Fuck I want to kill this bitch so badly
And slap some sense into this faggot. Jesus Christ I hope this is fake

these are bait right?

women aren't actually like this right?

dont worry user, it's not real.

Oh thank the lord. I mean I know there are people beta as fuck out there, but this was just to much to stomach.

Nice dubs by the way