Who can't eat eggs anymore after seeing this ugly bastard? when i try to eat them...

who can't eat eggs anymore after seeing this ugly bastard? when i try to eat them, eggman creeps into my mind and I become nauseous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5WUHcb12BBY
youtube.com/watch?v=fuYP7uQSkiE
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5qAfyUuWE
twitter.com/1eggwhite
youtube.com/watch?v=6DaWByxVNTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the Fuck are you trying to sabotage us then fuckface?

Now I can't eat eggs now , you cocksucker

How has he been? I hope he has been alright, everytime i check on this place every few months he isn't mentioned anymore. how is he doing

Where does he work

i'm sorry user

I feel so bad for him. Would have made a decent lifting partner if he tried

F.

R9k told me he has a gf

forgot pic

What kind of beta cuck obsesses about someone so much that it interferes with their food?

That's pretty cool, you know i always wanted to see him make it and end his suffering on youtube, those videos where hurting him more than they provided an escape for venting. Hope he is doing well

Kind of fucked here, he needs to cut again, and stay lean, he's still a cardio guy right?

Did you guys see his final vids? he was seriously about to kill some cops

it all went downhill

>final vids
Did he an hero?

where

He tried but he was too fat and he broke the belt

youtube.com/watch?v=5WUHcb12BBY

youtube.com/watch?v=fuYP7uQSkiE

He talks about the world needing to be cleansed with fire

About how his anger needs to be unleashed

He was takin to a mental health facility against his will and will be there for months at least

After those videos and his mental health shit I don't think anyone will ever hire him

holy shit ive been watching this dude's slow mental demise over the past year and he actually tried to die now? wtf

dont do it eggler

IDK why he thought it was smart to keep posting that shit not knowing it was going to bite him in the ass.

Any employer he goes to either googles "toby reynolds" and obviously doesn't hire him or they get harassed by anons and fire him.

Someone off of r9k stalked him, posted all his info (SSN, address, drivers license#) and showed up at his house multiple times.

Which is why you never make videos directly for anons you always get fucked.

didn't think his voice would sound so decent

> Implying lifting solves any problems
JUST TAKE THE FUCKING BLACK PILL ALREADY!

If you're a fat ugly fuck. You can't change being ugly. But you can change being fat.

Take the iron pill, my friend.

if you eat eggs, the cute male chicks are ground alive because of you

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5qAfyUuWE

Only that swedish ayy lmao fucks fans believe that shit

You sound jealous, bruh

he's still a 2/10 on steroids.

And you're a 2/10 without steroids

Of his brother? Hell yes. Of that uggo any lmao fuck? hell no.

How can someones brother be god tier and then get a face like supermang?

i'm a 7.5 bruh, solid 8 on a good day.

His gf is still hotter and lifts more than you :^)

I'm sure that's why you're posting on Veeky Forums on a sunday evening

too intellectual for normie shit.

dude its not even 2pm

almost 5 on my side

I didn't think I'd see Eggman anywhere outside of /r9k/

KEK

Eggman is in a mental institution again, no? He said he's not going to be using the internet unsupervised for the next 6 months.

For those who don't know, Eggman's life had a good upturn but then all came crashing down. He got a cubicle data entry job which paid well enough so he wouldn't have to work 3 jobs anymore, but he was fired after about 1 month probably because his employers found his youtube channel.

Faced with homelessness in a matter of days, Eggman took a $3,000 loan which he could not possibly pay back and had some fun making light hearted videos till it was time to move out. He began to stream video games, but soon he had his paypal details and such leaked by some hacker, and police refused to help him. Shortly after he tried to commit suicide and his current fate is presumably in a mental hospital, as that is his last tweet.

twitter.com/1eggwhite

A sad story. He almost made it, he was so close and then the world fucked him in the ass

eggy will rise again

He'll get out of the hospital and make a couple of "Ultra positive videos" and then come crashing down like always. Although everytime he does it gets worse.

He's like a buddhist monk making a sand painting knowing its going to blow away.

didn't he die at the end of return of the jedi?

The chickens are only alive in the first place because of people who eat chicken product.

He jumped into the Detroit River (what he was doing in Detroit, I have no idea), the undertow got him and they fished his body out by Gibraltar 2 days ago.

Don't forget, /r9k/ also go CNN to post his vis, claiming he was the Oregon shooter.

why are people so shitty towards strangers on the internet?

Newfags.

He looks so much better now and he even has a gf now.

He fucked himself in the ass. He viewed the world from his own stupid bubble completely unempathetically, refusing to accept the idea that the world wasn't as bad as his woe is me mindset made him believe. His female privilege rants are embarrassing to watch and his problems are all due to self absorption and stupidity. Every step he took was a step deeper into pure ass, and when he tried to climb out he found he'd already laced it with so much shit that it was basically impossible to crawl out of. Now he has to face the consequences of his actions. The only positive to come out of this is that other anons can look on at how bad this pathetic mindset can leave you and divert from taking the same path. Black pill makes no sense when you apply it to real people.

Yeah on his last rant he said that being framed ruined months of his life and has fucked him on most job interviews.

>tfw no eggbro to go to the gym and fuck bitches with

>that hairline
he was never going to make it
;_;

Jesus what a faggot, theres no way any of the shit he posts is for real.
[spoiler]Also brb, watching Black Pill 3, it was out and no one told me...[/spoiler]

The black pill 3 is literally just him talking about how much he hates cops and how much his life is fucked

>youtube.com/watch?v=6DaWByxVNTM
Did someone really stole his id?
Like really...to this guy?