What type of brand do you wear when working out...

What type of brand do you wear when working out? Or are you a filthy rat who just wears some old t-shirt with some crap band logo on it.

lululemon and prana

Either brandless stuff or machine fitness, need to hook myself up with more stuff but im lazy.

>a filthy rat who just wears some old t-shirt
Yes.
Do I need to look hip to pick up pieces of metal and put them down again?

wife beater n gym shorts

It's about looking hip or anything
It's about wearing the appropriate clothing. Would you go jogging with boots or sanders? No you wouldn't unless you some autist.

>caring about what you wear to the gym

anybody know where to get any good weeaboo tanks?

Just my underwear. Best part of home gym

Cheap slazenger tank tops with the narrow back.
Old style soccer shorts.

Gucci lifting belt, Louis Vuitton weightlifting shoes, Hermes straps.

Polo shirts and jeans.

Oh jew know my jeans along with my favorite pair of sandels. also a nice polo churt to impress any of the ivory chuneys as day walk by. oh and dont forget at least twenty bracelets to show my many amounts of weath

I'm not the poster you replied to, but if you think a t-shirt inhibits your lifts the same way boots inhibit running then you're the autistic one here.. Go spend more of your parents money on lulu

that tank looks shit

just a black hanes t-shirt, nike running shorts, and nike running shoes. Want to get me some lifting shoes.

>Spending money on clothes only for the gym that get dirty anyway
Yh no thanks, I don't feel the need to look fancy at the gym

Walmart brand short and shirts, Jordan shoes

Do people not work out nude? Anything else just gets drenched in sweat and clings to me restricting my movement.

I get my exercise clothes from goodwill.
Who cares.

mixture of cheap H&M, sport H&M and Gymshark. Good workout clothes is a must. it helps with looking good and gives a slight motivation boost.

rat here

2nd

>I get my exercise clothes from goodwill.
I have exactly five hanes nanoshirts and five champion shorts rotated for every time I go to the gym (three times a week) but I wouldn't wear shit that someone else wore who were not immediate family.

lifting clothes from goodwill is the way to go. nice bro

>currymind detected

Try eBay or Aliexpress?

Tj Maxx or Marshalls sells some nice quality fitness clothes for cheap.

Got some Reebok workout pants on clearance for $8.

i wear nice workout gear to the gym since it's the same gear i wear to play tennis. you can't play tennis for hours in the sun w/o sweat wicking shirts and shorts. i can't anyway.

i thrift most of my clothes. saves a ton of money, and i get dank stuff you wont find at fucking h&m or whatever piece of shit fast fashion store people shop at, and its often better quality too.
plus its a lot better for the planet but i doubt most of Veeky Forums cares about tthat

I wear those hanes tshirts that come in a back of ten for like $12 at walmart, whatever old shorts and chucks. If you're going to spend money on gym equipment at least get something functional like a good belt, sleeves, wraps, shoes, etc. Caring about what you look like while lifting is literally what women do. You don't want to be a woman, do you?

You can lift the same amount of metal in a normal t-shirt

Cliche, but Victoria Secret.
Like them better than Nike and under armor, UA leggings feel really thin and cheap but VS leggings are super durable, don't fade when I wash them twice a week, and are pretty cute in colors.

>head to gym with hanes boxers, hanes shorts, hanes tank or tee, hanes white ankle socks
too bad they don't have shoes or i'd save money and get cheap hanes on those too

>mfw thinkin of u hurtin ;_;

Your life is like a math word problem.
>how many combinations of clothes would user have if he wore a different shirt with a different pair of pants each week.

Black hoodie and joggers, forgot where I bought them and black chucks.

A leotard with tiger stripes, lipstick, chanel no 5 and my old boots from the army.

Red walmart basketball shorts
Ancient work shirts, both torn and tattered and covered on concrete stains. On blue and one grey
Some Nike shoes.

That's all I need.

Ribs look dumb here but buy me some pants I'm an XS
Only con is VS is expensive

The typical nigger look.

tryhard/10

Don't you ever point at me again

>those nikes

kys vipra

disgusting

Generally plain unbranded shit from department stores , have one pair of underarmour shorts and a strongliftwear tank otherwise

whatever I can find for less than $10 at Marshalls or Ross, it's going to end up covered in chalk anyway.

Nice clown shoes, fag

I picked up a fox fur coat. 47$ smelled like an ash tray till I took it to the fabreeze. Now it smells like fabreeze and an ash tray. Makes me look like cash 1-2 days out of the year. No website for the brand but eBay was selling them in the 200-400 range

>gym clothes
>thrift
Nigga somebody heavily sweat on that clothing you are thrifting, spend the extra $1-2 to get NEW clothes

>are you a filthy rat who just wears some old t-shirt with some crap band logo on it.

this, sometimes even no logo

>what is washing clothes?
Also I don't know about that user but often at the nearby thriftstores by me, they have clothing that's still new. Good condition and has the original tags. Probably overstock or something.

Holy shit you are short.