OK boys so I'm now on my 3rd week of antibiotics to clear my folicolitus (acne) (doxycycline) and im starting to sweat...

OK boys so I'm now on my 3rd week of antibiotics to clear my folicolitus (acne) (doxycycline) and im starting to sweat ALOT especially on my forehead when I sleep out of nowhere.. And when I wake up I smell terrible.. My body armpit smell extremely bad even after shower

Anybody has this?? I want to stop the cycle i have 3 more weeks but I know if u stop acne can come back

Also I feel very tired and weak all day my squat went from 3 plate for reps to having trouble hitting 2 plate for 3

Any experiences with the same? Help school starts tomorrow I want to smell nice ;_;

Currently taking antibiotics for
the same reason but haven't had any side effects

Bump

I'm taking minocycline, doxy didn't work for me. And no, not sweating any more than normal. Drink more water that pretty much fixes everything

Antiperspirant + light Cologne, such as wild country or Juniper's Sling.

i have hyperhidrosis so i constantly have pit stains and have to avoid shaking hands with people. antiperspirants dont work for me either so to cope with the symptoms, i've tried using liquid hand chalk and it helps a bit, but im hoping to get some meds for it in the future

You sure it's the medication? I did 3 months of doxycycline and all I got was indigestion in the beginning

DON'T STOP THE CYCLE

Just deal with the scent and stay out of direct sunlight until the cycle is over.

What happens if I stop?

Sometimes I consider it because I have a weightlifting meet in 1 month and im weak and lethargic as fug

You risk the acne causing bacteria becoming resistant to the doxy which make it much worse. So you'd have to treat it with something much stronger (like Accutane).

Do you take it on an empty stomach by chance?

Who's the hottie in the pic OP?

Mate I took accutane for 5 months when I was 16 5 years ago

It depressed the shit out of me and even gave me some psychotic issues I still have.. I take the doxy 1 hour before sleep at 23:00.. Stomach not really empty but not full

My gf

Oh shit breh, more?

SİKTİR GİT LAN

ever since that one thread popped up 3 weeks ago İ see this same girl posted constantly

she gained Veeky Forumsfame and we don't even know her name

Ben OP

Abdullah oglum o GFim degil

Ama inan inanma sana onceden demistim kizi IRL taniyom ve kac kez gormustum I regret asking her number SO MUCH

ulan her zaman seni görüyom burada

ve "I regret asking her number SO MUCH" niye abi?
hem o kız tanıyosun? kesinmisin?

Aslinda personal tanimoyurum (daha)

Ama bi kac gez gordum disarlarda Turk festivallarda (pic is me lol)

Saat 3:18 gece I cant sleep for shit sabah 8de okul var kill me ;_;

yakışıklısın abi (nohomo)
ve iyi geceler

Eyvallah iyi geceler Cem kardeş

Is that picture a new meme or something? I'm seeing it spammed all over Veeky Forums and I dont know if anons are complimenting it ironically or what.

Nah m8, I only had knee pain for like 6 month after finishing the cycle. probably because I was a fatso who didn't workout and my joints were shit

Go see a doctor. Doxycycline shouldn't have those effects, otherwise your dermo would have told you. Could possibly be an allergic reaction, could be an outside factor.

>taking doxycycline for acne

dont do this lads.

shits terrible for you.