>5351.00
Fucking hell

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ANANNAN010101/status/918624747096752128
cointelegraph.com/news/f2pool-deals-possible-death-blow-to-segwit2x-fork-withdraws-support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Anyone think that maybe bitcoin isnt worth this much? I mean, its not even a real thing, just an idea

Bitcoin is 100% unusable garbage.
Buy Ark

>normies excited about 10% on their BTC

I'm sorry, but BTC is going unironically for 6k$ next week and 7k$+ before Seg2x hits...
Prepare yourselves for alt-pocalypse.

Yeah, I spent an entire fucking btc on shitcoins to 'diversify' all it has done is fuck up my potential btc gains. Fuck shitcoins.

People give things value... Why is gold worth so much? Or diamonds? There isn't much of a practical application to those items, they're just used to flaunt wealth.

its totally and utterly unsustainable at this price, it will drop hard any minute now, no matter how much it tries to fork.

>tfw didn't buy in at 2800 literally a month ago

You jest, but a lot of people here are just working under the assumption that it's all going to implode one day and are maximizing gains while they can.

Spent so much on alt-coins that went nowhere, wish i had spent them on BTC instead

>pinkwojak.jpeg

of course its not. but its all about peoples perception of how much its worth. Which is why people will start getting cold feet and it will dip

This is a pretty conservative claim considering the fucking retardation lately. It can't even stay in a $500 margin for more than 2 days. Fuck this shit.

I'm all in Ark, but BTC is definitely a coin to hold

The fee to move bitcoin is retarded.

BTC is the future. You faggots don't understand network effect

oh come on gold is used to build computers

diamonds are a monopoly by some african company, they choose the price. diamonds are worthless if there was a competitor

BTC is the proof of concept, the future is unwritten

>tfw sold some shit coins for btc the other day and didnt exchange it for ETH

it was only 0.23 BTC but made about 200 bucks so thats neat.

Or a million dollars. That's the best example. A dollar is really only worth anything because enough people want it to.

why wont it FUCING STOP
SHJARE YOU GREWEDY FUCKING COIN FUCK STOP KILLING MY FUCKING ALTS

Segwit2x is nothing. Also you're not considering btc crashing hard after gold fork, which is what most likely will happen. This high price will have no reason for sustain itself anymore. But at least alts should jump up afterward.

This is the reason why I'm so fucking angry about it. It's only going to go up from here and I fucked up my only chance of getting in. I'm gonna have to fuck around with some shitcoins to even think about getting into BTC now.

Just buy Bitcoin holy shit.

It's so fucking easy.

I've found you gotta trade shit coins daily to make gains/prevent losses.

should i just take 0.1 BTC and 100x margin it?

BTC filled the niche.
Only something that can literally kill BTC can kill BTC.

No, you fuck around with shitcoins you're going to get further fucked unless you're super lucky. Buy BTC now and hold it for a couple months.

The buying is getting impulsive today. I think 6k is coming soon, followed by a correction to 4800

Not looking to replace it, looking to make use of it. That's why I'm in on Ark.

oh my fucking god ive never seen this one hahahaha

It's also about the demand though. If people decided that diamonds are useless and no one bought them at overpriced rates, they'd eventually be bound to decrease in value.

ya and now i can send value anywhere around the world with 1 simple code. how is that not valuable in current year.

Will it ever dip to sub 3000 again?

Yes after this peak

yes after s2x and it will most likely return to ~7k

I hope you are right.

fuck this im going 100x on bitmex, this shit is going to 6k

Exactly, bitcoin is the future of storing wealth. Meanwhile other coins will be used as currency.

>went in on ethereum when it dipped to 200
>bitcoin has doubled since that point
JUST

explain to me why everyone is buying BTC NOW? IS IT CAUSE OF BTC GOLD ? so everyone wants free coins with the fork ?

the moment you buy diamonds from a jewelry shop it loses 50% value

basically and will dump these coins into alts. also retards fomoing

twitter.com/ANANNAN010101/status/918624747096752128

I just transferred .035 btc (~$190), it took 5 hours and I replaced the fee twice to try and get that stupid shit to confirm.

The fee ended up costing me $4.12, bitcoin is the biggest pile of fucking shit I have ever used, I sold it obviously.

I can't wait for this next crash so I can see all the bitter tears and pink wojacs from you faggots lapping this stupid shitcoin up.

It's obvious you're going to get dumped on by some whales who're going to clean you out. The smart money is moving into alts/usd

so give it to me for real Veeky Forums what happens on oct 25? hold btc still or bail for alts at that point? hold until seg2x then go into alts? halp me.

Too early to short and FUD m8
Wait for 7000.

Doubt it will reach that high, either way I don't give a fuck my positions are ready

>fuck my positions are ready
what positions did you go with?

Korean....

go back into alts once you receive your btg. hold alts until they announce the exact date of seg2x. as soon as it's announced, go into btc and hold until you receive seg2x then go back to alts.

no... n-no... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

which wallet is best for holding btc? i didnt have any btc during bitcoin cash fork. this is my first fork.

Is it best just to wait till november when the hard fork comes?

bump

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

Are Segwit2x and Bitcoin Gold two different things? So there will be two forks? I haven't folowed the news lately.

>He doesn't program his gold

Huge dip back to $4500 coming soon

Was there any reason for this bullrun?

Is it known whether Bittrex will give BTC Gold for BTC holders like they did with BCH?

2x is dead on arrival sorry no dip for you

cointelegraph.com/news/f2pool-deals-possible-death-blow-to-segwit2x-fork-withdraws-support

5700 almst what the fuck

cant say Im really surprised. Expecting 8k

This is probably why we're pumping. Chinese miners have capitulated! It's all about BTC now

someone just got 1 million bitcoin contract liquidated
holy fuck

If this keeps going on we're going to be at 20% by the end of the night.

the game theory mind fucks are over..... for now

saved mabye this will make me feel better about holding after it halfs again

I COULD OF MADE 300 DOLLARS IF I BOUGHT WHEN OP POSTED THIS

FUCK YOU WHALE MANIPULATORS

I'm not understanding these.... how is it a "short" if it's a "buy"? Someone plz explain to this brainlet...

because they get liquidated, because they are short their assets gets force bought (closed). If a long gets rekt they'll force sell his assets instead.

LITERALLY WHEN DOES IT DIP

I WANT TO GET IN

WHAT PRICE DO I GET IN

FUCK I HOPE THESE NORMIES BUYING IN FOR BITCOIN GOLD GET REKT SO HARD

pumping to 6016 tonight to break 100bil marketcap GOOGOGO

6.3k is the top of this run. don't fucking short this market though, buying has become super impulsive and euphoric for now

This....what the fuck is going on. I cashed out and im wayyy too scared to buy back in. Theres gonna be a fucking big crash....but this shit just keeps pumping.

now?

Lol. Stop crying. Total crypto market cap increased almost 10 percent 16 billion in a single day. It's going to btc obviously but it will spread to all alts after the fork.
Hodl btc or buy cheap alts.
As long as the market cap increases we all win in fiat but as long as btc is in a bull run we will get rekt in sats.
Huge correction incoming anyway

$5766

THIS WILL BE A NIGHT STUDIED IN ECONOMICS CLASSES YEARS FROM NOW

LMAO 5800 NOW

can you smell it, Veeky Forums? the new-car scent of my new lambo

5900 ON BITMEX
OH MY FUCKING GOD
ITS NOT STOPPING

what's the floor on the correction?

Please tell me now

I feel like this is bad in the long run. I dont like these fucking huge pumps; this is why normies think its a big ponzi scheme. It'll crash horribly before the month is over.

Smart money now pouring into zrx.

nigga this isn't even 20%

shits about to dump

b-back into alts, right senpai?

20% is fucking massive for BTC