So about 2 years ago...

So about 2 years ago, I got a semi-hard lump about twice the size of a pebble or BB in that little crevice/dip behind your ear (circled in red). I squeezed it, and shit shot out, but it's still there and it hurts a little bit to pull. Then about a a month ago, I got cysts in my left ear (all the black circles) that scabbed over after I tried to pop them. They would bleed whenever I tried to peel them off, but they just recently went away. I'm now kinda have one in my right ear now (where the middle black circle is). It's red and slightly elevated and hurts to touch/press. The green area is where something similar to the thing behind my ear is. It came up about a month ago and I can't pop it (or I haven't been doing it hard enough). What is this shit and how do I get rid of it?

I got one behind each earlobe too. Have had for years. Bump for interest.

Welcome to puberty.

Pretty sure I wouldn't be in puberty for over 2 years.

Bump

1.Disinfect your headphones
2.Stop using headphones until it cleares up.

acne you retard.

Why can't I pop it then?

Cystic acne u dumb fucking kid

Wait, so you're actual shota or you're past puberty by two years?

Just because you can't pop it doesn't mean it isn't fucking bacteria collected in your skin

Go visit a dermatologist

Bump. I've got this same thing as well as large blackheads in my left ear. I'm either at work, the gym, working my business or at my firehouse so I don't have time to go to the doctor. I thought about getting a piercing needle and punching through the hard mass but I'm afraid I'll get AIDS somehow. What do?

Well why the fuck am I getting it only around my ears in 2 different forms?

Stick a hypodermic needle in it

What if it's a swollen lymph node?

I've had one of these, exactly how you described it, switching from ear buds to headphones seamed to get rid of it, or at least make me forget I had it, only had mine for 6 months.

Afaik if its cystic it's somewhat contained to the area and doesn't spread like other acne. Like an egg vs scrambled eggs. I had a giant one on my cheek, the size of an acorn. so I lanced it with a sterile needle. Not sure why but sometimes it doesn't work. But that time it shot out about 2 feet of mostly blood with chunks throughout.tried thethe same things with ear lobes and couldn't do it.

Basically there's a certain point in the cysts existence where you can successfully lance it with a needle but you better be young healthy and full of test otherwise scarring is going to be worse. It's a hard thing to guage.I have pretty clear skin but every now and then I get a monster

>I had a giant one on my cheek, the size of an acorn.
In the same situation, but I'm gonna save up the [spoiler]$350[/spoiler] for the dermatologists to take it out since I don't trust myself to do it properly.
It might have something to do with messing with it. Cysts can disperse and start growing again if you manage to burst it and don't clean out all the gunk and remove the capsule. But yeah, see a dermatologist to make sure it is what it is, we're just people on the internet. [spoiler]Am I the only one that see's the "green" circle as blue?[/spoiler]

Yea def see the dermatoligist. I just had to drain a bit again, but there's no way to confirm whether the protective sac is in there or not beyond making a 7mm cuts and hooking it out. If there isn't itd easily make unnecessary damage.