Is there any better feel than jogging in the fall weather? I love the fall season

Is there any better feel than jogging in the fall weather? I love the fall season

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/mr-autumn-man-walking-down-street-with-cup-of-coff-29866
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

having passionate sex with someone who loves you as much as you love them

Gay

all i want in life..

After you slip and fall on those wet leaves your going to crawl back to Veeky Forums complaining you can't do leg workouts for a month

I love fall but I also hate it because of the feels overload.

>at least Fall exists

>when the air in September changes from hot to cold and you feel it in your lungs

Hnnnng.

Best feeling ever. Cold weather > Hot weather

Why is there feels overloads in the fall?

Yeah I bet killing a dragon on Mars is better than jogging in the fall, but let's try to be realistic

>season of change

>tfw louisiana

No, it's as real as my gf.

Everything is feels for me in the fall for some reason

>live in tropical region
>everything looks the same all year long

feelsbadman

Fuck that fall is the best part of life

How do you live like that? That would be too depressing

>not living in western Pennsylvania mountains

You're missing out senpai

Running in the fall is the best. As such, even though i stopped running, fall is my favorite season.

Agreed,
Article related is pretty much me theonion.com/article/mr-autumn-man-walking-down-street-with-cup-of-coff-29866

I love running when it's cold out. The cold air filling my lungs and the mixed feeling of warm/cold.

Fuck running during summer.

>leaving early to go to work
>crisp morning air as the sun rises
>gentle breeze at lunchtime
>driving back to the countryside to head home
>the sun setting and lighting up the colored leaves

True.

I love fall but there's something about it that just like...hurts my heart desu.
Maybe it's because it's like the death of summer and it's time to be real cozy but I know I'm just going to be alone again.

Dem feels

It depends on how you view it. People get depressed when they stay cooped up and think about how dark it is. In reality, fall and winter are two of the most beautiful times of the year.

I like fall temperatures, but wish it didn't get dark so early.

Definitely the most beautiful times of year

Right in the feels

Yes sir

Over rated! If I'm going to do something meaningful with someone I love it will be traveling, adventuring, road trips, taking pictures from all the corners of the globe together. Laying on a beach and watching shooting stars. It's not going to be about just fucking.

On another not something better than a fall jog is playing with my dog and taking him hunting in the fall. That little fucker loves to flush birds.

Mirin