Being a manlet has me feeling suicidal lately. I feel as if I'll be laughed at in the gym if I go...

Being a manlet has me feeling suicidal lately. I feel as if I'll be laughed at in the gym if I go. I feel as though I'll never be considered a real man, Veeky Forums, and the Veeky Forums memes are contributing immensely to that feeling.

Then get off Veeky Forums. You shouldn't give a shit what people here think of you. I'm a balding manlet and I could give two shits.

The Romans were a race of manlets and they kicked the shit out if everyone

Stop ya whineing

get some confidence

height is not something you should an hero over

there are many people out there who go through much much much worse shit than you and yet they stick through it all. you getting suicidal over something so irrelevant is fucking obnoxious

>be 6'1
>never been called a manlet
>work in a well off area
>only people under 5'7 are foreigners from shit countries
Whenever I leave to go home to my poor land, I'm a giant.
Sucks being tall dude, maybe you should have drank more milk as a kid.

Start injecting DHT and see if you can get a late growth spurt. Could help with dick growth too.

>shoulda, woulda, coulda

Tell me about it. I can't change that now, though, can I? I've never measured my height, but I'm estimately around 5'6". I feel like I'll never be a Veeky Forumsizen no matter how hard I try, and I'll never be treated or feel like a man.

Please stop. I go there all the time already.

I don't know what that is. Are you memeing me? Both my parents are also my height, so I don't see it getting any better.

Just learn martial arts m8, then you'll be able to make all the big guys look like pussies if you feel like it.

There's certain yoga exercises that can add an inch or two, some claim more. Then there's the extreme way, surgery but that's gonna cost ya, and i don't think it's good for gains.

What could possibly be worse for a man than being short? No fate is worse.

not being a spoiled neet like you

Balding manlet as well. REPRESENT

That's because manlet is relative. If everyone is short then the girls can't call everyone a manlet, and the kings of the manlets become the chads.

Just find a shorter girl than you, you'll be fine.

The celts and germanic tribes were in average 3 to 5 inches taller than the romans, surpassed them in physique (romans were dyel compared to the average barbarian) yet they couldn't win because romans were far more intelligent, organized and disciplined

And we are speaking about random villagers, the difference in height between the average roman soldier and the average german warrior was even bigger, probably like comparing franco columbu with arnold schwarzenegger

OP how tall are you?

My parents were both around 5 feet. I shot up to 5'8 by 17. I'm still growing apparently. Thank god for based genetics.

Also it's interesting to note that Caesar said that germanic warriors were more build and taller than romans, but couldn't deal with hard physical labor, too much stress, too much heat or lack of food because of their training methods

so basically germanic warriors trained like modern strongman and romans trained like modern crossfitters

This is going to sound dumb, but you've got to get your mindset to a place where you can just laugh off being a manlet. When I first started coming to Veeky Forums and seeing what people would say about manlets it started to make me feel really self conscience. To be brief, over time I just got over it, can't change it, so you really just have to roll with it. Now I get a kick out of manlet threads and jokes, it wasn't easy to get there, but for your own sanity you have to. To be honest, manlet advocacy pisses me off more than anything. Being a manlet, last thing I want is people to think I have a chip on my shoulder for being short. "Oh look a manlet, bet this bitch cries about it on the internet haha"

great posts guys! keep up good posts! i like this! very good.

This guy is right. The real world is nothing like Veeky Forums. If you are ready to commit suicide due to memes, you need help.

You need more b12 in your diet.

OP stop being a faggot nobody cares and will only care if you care. Just get your ass in shape, do what you want to do, be (relatively) happy and you should be fine. The amount of self pitying bullshit in this post is utterly retarded.
>Hurr I'm only 5'6"
>Hurr I never feel that I'll truly be part of Veeky Forums
Seriously are you letting your self esteem get ruined based off a bunch of autists on a board? Seriously just stop,
1)stop being a bitch.
2) Go to the gym, find a routine that's fun/fun while you do it.
3) ????????
4) Profit and live a decent life
TL:DR Stop being a faggot

>3) ????????

the faggiest thing i have read today

reddit pls go

You should just transition desu. The real men here need more cumdump meat toilets in our gyms.