WARNING to ALL that come on here

WARNING to ALL that come on here.

DO a bro-split and eat LOW calories if you want to look aesthetic and get girls.
Pic related is what bulking and strength training actually does to people.

It gives me a black cock?

ok thanks

Good job, now cut

Tbh familia ur a qt3.14 like this as well
Nohomo

looks like a pretty decent base. 8 weeks of hard cutting with ECA/CLEN/DNP and this guy could look pretty decent. Looks better than your average joe right now anyways

But what if you're a skeletor?

he's gonna look pretty good after a cut tho

>counting calories
>not cutting carbs
>not cutting dairy out
>not eating lean meats

that guy would look swole af after 2-3 month cut

Is that Jason Bloho?

Did you even read the sticky?

just bulk cleaner dude
my man

>tfw didn't fall for the bulk/cut meme, nor the SS meme

What did you do?

What did you do?
I'm just startingout but I know SS and GOMAD isn't the way to go

I trained a lot and ate a lot (of good food)
Did mostly isolations and machines, did a lot of cardio (30mins 5 times a week). No squats or deadlifts

lol

Skelly to thin-Otter Mode in 4 months here. (110 pounds to 144 @ 5'11") High protons, lower carbs (and most of those about 2 hours before a workout for the energy). I have to augment with Whey to get above my TDEE.

Probably a meme, but I take a tab of fish oil, a multivitamin and a D3 cap everyday and it seems to help.

>lower carbs for energy

Sorry, I'm drunk... Around 30% of my intake comes from carbs and I east most of those2 hours before working out for the boost.

Did you start as a skeletor or skinny fat OP

>literally POISONING yourself

source on bottom left image?

>drinking
>unironically

My mom was in the ICU, my friend died, my house flooded, I was electrocuted twice, a tree fell in my yard, the bank rejected my small business loan, I stalled at 135 on bench and had to do the roll of shame, my microwave tried to burn the house down, my oneitis is getting married and there's a good chance I was accidentally exposed to a dose of radiation.

This was all in the last week. I think I earned the right to get drunk.

Drink away.
It doesn't get easier, but you will get stronger

i'm sorry man. I know how you're feeling. I lost my job, got divorced, got robbed, and my dad got aggrsessive cancer all in about six weeks. I moved home and got drunk every night for two years.

If you reduced calories you'd look huge. Stop being so darmatic.

Thanks. I go to a small community gym and was burning off some stress on Friday when this old dude came up to me and said, "You've been really making some great leaps since you started coming here." (About 4 months) "I'm proud of you, son."

Only good fucking thing to happen all week.

Kek I barely eat maintenance everyday, and i'm still making active strength gains on a weekly basis.
>inb4 newbie
I've been lifting for nearly 2 years now. Bulking is mostly a meme

I see no difference except lighting changes and a shave

Best of luck to you, friend.

i bet you're eating more than you think you are.

I dont think thats any excuse to drink.

Not going to make it.

I t probabl y isn"t but I'm consisering this my cHeat Day.

Maybe, but it's strange that i've remained at the same weight range for 2.5 years, don't you think?

hm... i wonder if you're accidentally succeeding at body recomp.

damn dude that's some great motivation IMO. never had anything like that happen to me in my measly 1.5 years of lifting

Like moist gyms, we all prett y much keep two ourselves but this oldguy is chatty wit regulars.

he watched me doingg farmers walks with dumbells one day an asked me what i was doing. hE started doing them after

a Couple of other regularss have compliment my gains too and their guys who lift much more than me

it feels like maybe i'm makin it,

Why is this a meme? Does anyone REALLY expect to look like that from doing starting strength? Its called STARTING strength for a fucking reason you imbeciles

you probably are m8, keep going

I'm bulking, and on SS knowing off what waits but that isn't scaring me. Loving the strength, and loving being able to out squat guys bigger than me with ease.

Though I'm on a pretty clean bulk.

I've learned that my genetics are shit. I have to eat big and sleep perfectly to make ANY progress on lifts, and I'm still in the zone where most people would have been going up 5lbs per session like it's nothing. SS is the program out of a few I've tried where I made the best progress on lift numbers, which is the only progress I can cling to. I started fat (probably 20% bf but still skinnyfat because lol no lean mass), and I'm slowly getting fatter, but I can't stop because if I do I'll be reverting back to zero. I'm pretty sure I couldn't hold on to much lean mass cutting to 10% bf anyways. I'm in this game for the long long haul if I ever want to look passable, let alone aesthetic.

I hope so. Its the only fucking thing going right in my life

that's what i've been telling these people

this is what a 365 squat 205 bench 385 deadlift 145 press for sets of 5 does to people

Someone tell me this isn't true...

looking thick, solid, tight man really nice dude damn man so thick and tight...

>those legs
Classic SS

>5'8
>84kg
>Squat 2pl8
>Bench 1pl8
>Deadlift 2pl8
>OHP 1pl8
>BR 1pl8
Doing SL 5x5 for 7months, should i start cutting or continue? Advise pls

Lifting lower-intermediate weight gives people bellies?

fell for the gyno meme tho

what the..

no offense bro but you seriously look DYEL.. how is that possible for those lift stats?

did shitty bro split hypertrophy for first month or two, did piss all, then did modified strength routine, then pure strength texas method. the more I focus on strength, the better I look.
>the key is to slow clean bulk

Because unlike people on this board want you to believe, being strong doesn't mean look good, doesn't even mean 'big' muscles (you will gain SOME muscle tho, with many imbalances)

Dude you need to learn how to eat right if youve really been lifting for that long. serious dyel mode

>mom was
You say this like it was a bad thing. Live and learn faggot. Because if my kid saw me in distress i'd love for them to become self-loathing pricks.

you seem to have the build of that greeko romanian mud wrestler that gets posted here on Veeky Forums a lot. That core, those insertions. Thich tight solid. Mirin

fpbp

Please tell me this is satire. His stats are horrendous/

Youd go auschwitz mode if you cut now. Learn how to eat right and come back in 6 months.

>loving being able to out squat guys bigger than me with ease

That guy who sneakily watches other dudes' lifts ''hehehe... I'm much stronger than this guy hehe I win''

tell us about your bulk. How many ckals over your daily requirments and what type of food you eat etc?

>those lift stats

are you saying benching 1 plate is a big deal ?

what?

i went to visit and she was passed-out on her hallway floor

after doing ABCdE ad clearing her for injury, ifucking carried her to my car and drover her to emergency (( 7 minutes quicker than ambulance here)

how does that makeme a selfhating prick? ,

how do you guys take these pictures, is your phone on a timer or something

because you couldve done it 6 minutes quicker

thanks bruh, pic is old, i'm coming off another lazy summer of no gym, weak as shit, and holly hell the DOMS, but this is the year, going to go hard as faurk and hit weights I only dreamed of when I originally started

2,199 calories for maintenance, i eat 3000~ sometimes even hit 4000.

Chicken, steak, fish, eggs, oats, pasta, rice, vegtables, beans, etc..

Dude, i totally feel you on the DOMS after a long break. need a wheelchair for 3 days after leg day.

Holy fuqq. That light shining on your back makes it look unreal

What are your stats faget? mirin' hard

I was 100kg from the start. I also have a bad eating habit due to financial issues. I eat whats on the family table. Can i still recover if i hit my macros?I-it's not...
I guess you're right. I havent eaten right all the time.

well ,fuck, guess i suck as child/

Seriously. greek yogurt, peanut butter, steak, chicken breast, brown rice, vegetables. force feed yourself and work harder in the gym.

What was your cardio, accessories and core work like?

Lmao I lift more than this and I didn't look like that then not do I look like that now. I'm guessing someone's just upset because they're weak as shit :*)

>tfw i squat 3 plate and my legs are small as fuck and upper body big as fuck
I'd kill for huge legs

He's right. Most people are AFRAID of getting fat, when in reality it really doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Eventually you'll be eating 4,000 calories if you're lifting over 4 plates off the ground

No, you're just a whiny, excuse making drama queen faggot. Grow up, you talk like a 40 year old house wife on facebook.

what's a "lower-intermediate" weight? if you're asking whether exhausting your novice gains "gives people bellies", then yes, it does. have you read starting strength? the first thing that will be said about progress that is stalling is for you to eat more

You look like adult sized baby in a nappy (diaper for americunts)

PERFECT!

>bulking above 15% bodyfat when training for assthedicks
Deserved it, dumbfuck

Hahahahahahaha

I love how well this physique actually works when you're a female.

Post body.

You look like Jason Genova

idk OP you look like you built a good bit of core there

could work on arms a bit more but that's just me

second you cut and reach that sweet 15% bf you're gonna look the best bro

i know what you didn't do, and that was rows or deadlifts

How is OHP massively stronger than bench?!

Honeslty you should have a core and cardio day. And add accessories on your lift days.

>145 press
>those shoulders

OKAY KID

that's not a clean bulk man.
Clean bulk means only eating a little over maintenance (around 300) You are eating 800-1800 over maintenance, most of which is going to fat

It doesn't matter if the food is 'healthy' or not it will have the same effect

You bulked too hard. Just cut and you'll be okay.

once you hit that 145 press you'll have huge shoulders, my man. i believe it!

Assuming those are your 5 rep maxes. Sorry to break it to you user.

Consider going skelly for 3months and then start fresh.