TFW WHEN 9 BTC IN ALTS BUT FELL FOR THE HODL MEME AND NOW ONLY 6.5 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>TFW WHEN 9 BTC IN ALTS BUT FELL FOR THE HODL MEME AND NOW ONLY 6.5 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm with you, 10 down to 7.5. Keep falling for the HODL meme

swap to btc
sell for tether right now
buy back at 4600
???
profit

fuckin diversify my nignog. dont get a big dick and go all in on one shitcoin at its ATH.

my portfolio was 16 BTC not even a week ago
currently 11....
painless way to suicide was helium right?

shit man you me?
Exact same situation

Note the usd difference isnt that big, keep your chin up user

this btc/alt shit is infuriating. honestly either btc goes to a million+ or just crash. my alts can't take this. good coins. good companies. good ideas, but all fucking getting slaughtered because fucking bitcoin. don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's going up, but the fucking concept of auto bots selling angers me. god dammit

i win, 30btc month ago into less then 10 in alts now. though with the right alts in less then few months i predict to be back to 30 and more. started with 2 btc at start of the year so confident in my hodling game.

>TFW FELL FOR THE SELL TO FIAT MEME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do people HODL altcoins instead of day-trading?

The HODL meme only applied and still only apply to BTC.
All others coins are for pump and dump.

yeah...it's pretty much the same USD value, but that's what concerns me...BTC will inevitably start correcting, probably HARD. are our alts going to recover when btc drops hard? fat chance.

> Spend countless hours researching coins and involving myself in various communities and groups
> Would have made tens of thousand of dollars if I had just held
Thank fuck I got in early, I would be down a small fortune by now if I had jumped in during May or later. Feels bad guys.

31 to 23. Kill me

When should I buy more btc

I KNEW BUT I DIDNT TAKE ANY ACTION FUCK MEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO WHAT DO I DO NOW?!

JUST SELL ALL MY ALTS?

Alts only do well when BTC steady. We get slaughtered on BTC mooning or tanking Altmarines

You think you have it bad?

My life is an endless cycle of pain and regret

I dropped from a peak of 86 to 64. If I had sold all my alts last week I'd have over 100k more in USD. Oh well.
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

Biz never fails to point out that people keep buying at a high and selling at a low

If you sell your alts to get more btc you are doing the exact same by chasing another pump

You'll just have to wait

Bullshit, tons of alts rubble away into nothingness after being shilled as a "long term hold" by smart traders. If you were around in April/May you will remember the insane amount of shilling for Golem and Iota and look at them now. Its better to cut your losses

Correct.

People don't sell low because they want less money. They sell low because panic and fomo set in. It's been like 4 days since alts started bleeding, just wait it out.

How much fiat have you invested?
What alts did you buy?
Why didn't you sell?

I'm in a similar position. Don't worry though, alts will rebound with the power of 10 billion suns

live by the shitcoin die by the shitcoin

Yes but they fade away because they don't deliver anything or can't market

Why would NEO or TenX die because people are chasing a pump? It's not even bad news that's killing them

I'd much rather be in your portfolio mate

how did you afford 9 bitcoins? thats over 50 grand almost?

You retarded?

Stop crying you aussie

> Yes but they fade away because they don't deliver anything or can't market

Technically not even ethereum has a working product (if you disagree point me to a smart contract that I can see/use right now that isn't one for token creation), and others like TenX have a fucking stupid product. All alts are about shilling and deception and the need to create bag holders to allow you to dump as high as possible. Thats the sad truth.

> Why would NEO or TenX die because people are chasing a pump? It's not even bad news that's killing them

They are moving out of fashion and both of them have absolutely abysmal charts. The NEO code is doghsit and there is no reason for devs to use it instead of solidity, java or any other blockchain projects like Lisk. Feel free to buy some "at the bottom" but keep your losses small and take your profits quickly because you are clearly betting against the trend.

Also remember that the smart money right now is indisputably in BTC for the time being. If it pops the alts WILL get dumped even harder - people saying that the alts will pump across the board are delusional and have seen only one market cycle at most (although there will be a tiny handful of ports in the storm).

HOW THE FUCK IS EVERYONE IN HERE SO FUCKING RICH?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GONNA FUCKING KILL MYSELF

10k fiat

OMG and WTC

Because I genuinely believe these coins are good holds but fuck me it's hard on days like this

i didnt buy 9 btc nigger. i traded to that amount. ask the other rich fags, im a small fish kek

I have the same pattern but I am also poor as fuck with less than 4 BTC and still getting justed;

I HATE HARDFORKS SO FUCKING MUCH