Craving peanut butter like a madman

>craving peanut butter like a madman
>on a cut

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE I WOULD FUCKING KILL MY OWN MOTHER TO HAVE A TASTE OF THAT SWEET PB RIGHT NOW!!!!!

you can still have pb on a cut tho..

I have PB every day on my cut m8

PB + banana sandwich every day of the year.

It's too calorie dense and to make it fit I'll have to go hungry for the day after the rest of my meals

yeah but it's full of fat so it'll keep you more full than the same number of cals in carbs

Trust me bro, I'm a fucking animal when it comes to pb, I just go so fucking hungry

Me too m8
Especially the pb that's100% peanuts

no dude i get it lol, i could sit there with a spoon and polish off a jar in like five minutes.

that shit is addicting. it's also really easy to underestimate how many calories you're getting when you just spoon little bits from the jar.

current goal is to stop doing that and measure it 100% of the time.

Bludgeon your mother to death. The amount of calories you burn swinging the bat and dragging the body to the dumpster would allow you a serving.

>not having peanut butter on a cut
>not doing cardio on a cut
why

It's called PB2

>I WOULD FUCKING KILL MY OWN MOTHER TO HAVE A TASTE OF THAT SWEET PB RIGHT NOW

Or you could spare her life and just drive down to the store

Why can't you? Are you over your daily cals yet? Or do you simply lack self control and once you have a taste you can't stop?

This

But then how will I get a free gym membership at federal prison?

How

>pb that's100% peanuts
>the chunky dry bit at the bottom

Can't stop

Just had 2 PB sandwiches with a shake. You're missing out user

>craving peanut butter like a woman
fixed that for ya cuck

GOD I FUCKING HATE THAT

It basically makes it not worth buying the good all natural stuff and sticking with the processed skippy/jif crap

>do everything I can to mix it well
>mix it all the way up, even store the jar upside down or on its side to let the oil permeate to the bottom
>no matter what the bottom ring has a bunch of the dry, crumbling peanut butter that is hard to get out and you can't do anything with

Jesus dude, I'm being genuine here when I say I know that feel. Although not with peanut butter. Sucks when you can't have even a taste of your craving because you know you'll cave and binge. I'm that way with alcohol. I can deal with people drinking around me, but if I have one I'll have two. And before I know it I've gone through a 12 pack and I'm not even drunk.

>not saving a tablespoon or two of the separated peanut oil to mix with the chunkers at the bottom of the tub

Me too user, me too, it's either no drinks or blind, paralytic drunk

Because you can cut without cardio and recover from workouts more efficiently as well