How the average Bitcoin user is getting rich online by helping money launderers

So a month ago I told you how a few of us had made over $20,000 and that the news blew up our story and now our group has surpassed the $40,000 mark it has only been a month.

bittox.com/2017/09/23/average-bitcoin-users-getting-rich-online-helping-money-launderers/

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpetite.com/?aff=elozar
bitpetite.com/?aff=profit
bitpetite.com/?aff=marauderguy
bitpetite.com/?aff=heavycream
bittox.com/2017/09/23/average-bitcoin-users-getting-rich-online-helping-money-launderers/
bitpetite.com/?aff=cryptogreen
bitpetite.com/?aff=letsmakegainz
bitpetite.com/?aff=mrtest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah man I knew about this a long time ago how do you think I'm paying for trading? I'm up 160,000 for the year.

I joined when you told us to a month ago

I'm about to throw in a thousand on it.

That girls not Asian. Put me down for $15,000 bro.

This is out ticket to success finally!

Does this actually make money?

what the fuck is this

It actually does. I put in my money 5 weeks ago I've been in the money for a week. You get hourly withdrawals.

made 1 btc already here is my ref linkbitpetite.com/?aff=elozar
if you use it and deposit i can also deposit few mbtcs for you for using my ref. just proof and deposit address and ill send to keep to flowing

How do you actually start this? Just on the website?

Here's some of my withdrawals brothers

im guessing this is illegal.

so once i invest my money i cant take it out?
i only get back my daily returns?

Use my link and here is my withdrawals so far please I'm a poor fag

You get your 4.5% daily plus principle you will make 147% profit in 6 weeks. Hourly withdrawals

I'll use your referral link user but only if you give me your impressions of it so far

I don't get it
what's happening here?
So you sign up and someone circulates their btc through your account or something? And you get a small percentage based on that like some sort of liason for laundering?

I've been referring people and making some decent money

Trying out something similar.

they pay +47% profit if you lend them your bitcoin for "tumbling" purposes

So far it's working.

Basically it's a money laundering service for illegal shit.

People like you and me put in clean crypto currency into the service and get a cut of the profits they make.

The site basically makes a profit by charging people who wants to use their money laundering service a high fee and then circulating the money they get from you and me and then giving it to the people who want their money laundered. It's basically profits for everyone and I assume that the money laundering people get to have clean money for a relatively cheap price in their industry.

Referral money

So is everyone just using the bitpetite site linked in that article, are there other similar sites?

What site fag?

I can't tell if this is a scam that people are adamantly shilling or if it's legit and I'm missing out on an awesome opportunity.

Tempting. Is there a minimum investment?

this one

here is my referral link if you want in.

bitpetite.com/?aff=marauderguy

Me neither. I might sign up and chuck in the minimum amount and see what happens.

Ya but it’s really low. I’m thinking of tying it with about 200 USD

We are doing good my friends

does it matter who i use as a referral?

I put there 200€ and today made my first withdrawl. It is legit at that I know

meh. not really. the person who refereed you gets credit.

I feel like this is some next level honeypot to incriminate plebs and autistic launderers

this cant be legit lol

Could yyou take out your entire investment? Or just the 'interest'

It's a money laundering service, it can't be legal.

Use my link dammit! We're all getting rich!

bitpetite.com/?aff=heavycream

Exactly. Be weary people, this is veeeeeery fishy

>create ponzi scheme
>tell people they get paid a lot because they are helping with money laundering
>after awhile take the money and run
>no one reports being scammed because otherwise theyd be admitting to helping criminals launder money

their service works and the have a torr site. It's probably North Koreans and Iranians pushing money through.

>bittox.com/2017/09/23/average-bitcoin-users-getting-rich-online-helping-money-launderers/
Ya I "sent" them 500 USD (about .09 BTC, their min investment is .05). Read a few more posts on here, got cold feet, and clicked 'cancel' (my BTC send was still processing) so I was able to change my mind.

I wouldn't worry about getting in legal trouble as a contributor, but I would worry about the site disappearing before you had a chance to get your money back. You have to choose a 6 or 9 week investment option.

4.5% daily.

Holy shit this is a ponzi scheme. I experienced one myself and they actually also claimed 4.5% dividends daily.

Don't fall for it. They will give it a run for a couple more months and suddenly collapse.

this is coordinated shilling incase you're fucking retarded

(correction to my post, their min investment is .005 BTC, not .05)

Some good facts Bros

>posts an advertisement on a public forum advertising an illegal money laundering scheme

NICE TRY, ALPHABET AGENCY!

no you retard. they pay you 4.5% including your initial investment.

you only earn +47% after 6 weeks.

In reality your are only making 1% a day.

So it might go down, but if it doesn't in 6 weeks you increased 50%

Just make back your initial deposit and invest with earnings only after that, highly doubt it will go down that fast. I put in only about $100 worth of ETH to test it and it's working so far. Use my link if/when you get the balls plz

I don't know what the fuck he's talking about but I'm getting paid

Great but then how do you launder the money you made from laundering money?

Try as you may, but I won't get no-knocked today!

With replies like this, it must be legit.

It really does sound like something that North Koreans are putting their money thru.

I cant imagine this site being up in 6 weeks (the min investment period they offer).

I'll tell you what: If the site is still up 6 weeks from NOW (Nov 24th), THEN I'll dump 500 USD in and use your referral link

Exactly
Every pleb signing up here is literally choosing to be a fall guy for the illegal drug coins they get in return

A lot of us are overseas (myself included) and wouldn't actually give a fuck about that aspect.

However, I could totally see the site being gone in less than the 6 weeks it takes to be able to get your investment back

Yeah I wouldnt listen to that scumbag pussy saying it will go down this is a bitcoin tumbler similar to join Market but without all the technical knowledge and paying higher dividends

Use my link pussies.

bitpetite.com/?aff=cryptogreen

I said I'd try it if its still up 6 weeks from NOW

>"only" 1% a day
It very likely to be a Ponzi, though.
I'm not going to do it.

Yeah but it sounds like a good opportunity. I might still check it out

Seems like some people here don't know what the fuck they're talking about. This is not going down like hyip programs. This is money laundering that pays high fees. Bitmixer only went down because he found god. So get money or stay poor . I'm convinced other shills are getting jealous so they come in here to talk shit

Just put like $100, don't be a fucking pussy.

here httpsbitpetite.comaff=marauderguy

is this an elaborate shill to scam our meme coins? Or does this site really pay me to help money launderers? No idea

I dont believe it's a true Ponzi. I believe it actually is a money washing service. So you'd have to ask yourself 2 things:
1. Do you give a shit? Both morally (i.e. do you mind helping drug dealers and north koreans clean their money) and legally (If you live in a police state, like the US, do you think the cops will show up at your door one day because you contributed to this site)
2. Do you think this site will still exist 6 weeks after you put your money in (the min period required to get your initial investment back)

It pays you your interest every hour that you can withdraw. You can take out the initial investment in 6 weeks.

Look up Youtube vids on it - lots of people are doing it and documenting their earnings, problems, and whatnot.

Ain't no shame in this guy's I can guarantee this is illegal money laundering that would only go down if owners stop paying the right people which won't happen

Interesting, I didn't know it let you take out your interest earnings almost immediately. I thought you had to wait all 6 weeks and got back a single lump sum payment.

But, I wonder what their fees are? Do you send the interest back to your wallet or exchange as BTC or USD?

I want to believe

My mind is telling me yes
My heart is telling me no
So I'm not about to risk my ip to be on the watch list for chump change
No thx

Theres probably worse things to gamble 500 bucks on.

You just have to ask yourself (if youre a US resident) if the FBI is going to come knock on your door, 3 years from now, if your name/email/bank info pops up in their case file after they close this place down.

if youre not a US resident, I'd for sure say try it out for 300-500 bucks and see what happens.

Yeah - I researched this for about 2 hours last night watching vids and such of people trying it.

You send it to your wallet via address as BTC. I think there is a fee if you want to do USD iirc.
It's a pretty intuitive platform and the customer service chatbox is really responsive.

I want to try it, but I'm really new to investing BTC so I'm just currently having fun/learning before trying this out.

You don't know what you're talking about either even though you try to make a good point which is appreciated this is definitely illegal money laundering and even us residents are safe because of the system that is in place to hide the money there are no logs kept. People in high places are paying off government officials this is money laundering of 5 to 10 million a month.

LETSMAKEGAINZ

bitpetite.com/?aff=letsmakegainz

>1% a day

Let's say you put in $100. You'll get 47% of your initial investment back plus your initial investment every 6 weeks.

Lets say you reinvest your money immediately after those 6 weeks. The first year alone you'd make 100*1.47^8.(2/3)= $2818.93

Now lets say you keep doing this for 5 years you'd have 1,779,994,074.40.

Yeah you'd be almost a multi billionaire in 5 years time by just investing $100 into it.

See how this is a ponzi scheme. There's no way this is sustainable.

There are literally hundreds of HYIP sites right now with rates even higher than this.

You're a fucking dumbass if you don't think it's a Ponzi, because the "money washing" thing is an old trope that literally all the HYIPs use. It's a very common way of saying "this is a Ponzi, so get your money out before it goes on too long." And these sites are extremely common.

Google hyipmonitor and go crazy.

Veeky Forums is going to get shilled into this particular HYIP over all the hundreds of other, get burned, and be sad.

There's a video on youtube of how Gladiacoin, which was the exact same as bitpetite, cost a family $350,000.

DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR BITCOIN TO COINBASE FROM THIS

COINBASE TRACKS BITCOIN FOR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT YOUR ACCOUNT they will report you to the IRS cash out with local bitcoins.com

Ok, thats good to know you can just sent the interest earned straight to your wallet as BTC!

Id just be leery of the legal consequences of being a customer (again, only if I was a US citizen. It you are leaving in Russia, Hong Kong, Thailand, then who gives a shit).

Lets say you put 500 bucks in, and the site holds for 6 weeks and you get all your earned interest plus your original 500 bucks back in your BTC wallet. Awesome! It worked. Now a year from then, after the FBI has shut them down, they come knocking on your door with questions because your info came across their desk during the search and seizure of bitpetite's assets. Can you just say "Yeah so what Agent Smith, I didn't know what they were doing. Thats not my job as a customer. Go talk to my lawyer." Or are you going to face some legal consequences. No clue really.

You're wrong this is not an hyip this is money laundering which pays high fees to keep clean Bitcoin going through the market similar to join Market

THIS IS NOT AN HYIP DO YOUR RESEARCH

Don't withdraw to coinbase the IRS will track your money and make you pay taxes use local Bitcoins to cash out

Would you get incriminate for getting caught buying drugs online?
"ye sure you didn't know what you were doing, Neo"

If this isnt a HYIP, where is the option on their site to launder some crypto?

I sincerely hope the intelligence of the average coinholder on Veeky Forums is high enough to not invest into this literal classical case of a ponzi scheme.

Please don't even try it out. Saying this as a person with a lot of experience in ponzis.

Dude, your argument is not confidence inspiring. You're telling me "DONT WORRY! ITS AN ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING SITE..." and thats supposed to get US citizens to INVEST in it?!?!?!?!

Again if you are a Russian, Chinaman, Vietnam, Brazilian..... go ahead and drop money in.

But if youre trying to get Johnny American to put money into this by bragging its an illegal laundering scheme? Good luck

There's no risk of the FBI knocking at your door, because it's not money laundering.
There is risk of you having no more money left, because it is a Ponzi scheme/affiliate marketing garbage site.
Listen to the affiliate marketing shills, deposit your money and it's gone.
The "lending out money for laundering" angle is to alleviate "too good to be true" concerns

HF with this moon mission kiddos :^) and don't forget to use my referral link!!

I'm poor as fuck, like below the poverty line poor. So if I invest my paycheck/1000 a month into crypto is it possible to yield 10x in two-three months?

I live with my parents/attending college atm, paying for university out of my pocket. So I can either save my money OR save and invest in crypto to triple returns.

Don't bullshit me and tell me the truth, I wanna know if this crap is worth my time.

Listen to me very carefully, this pays high fees in a process called coin joining. It is similar technology to join Market accept paying higher dividends without all the technical knowledge. Do not listen to people saying the FBI will be at your door they are just trying to get you to buy into one of their scam coins. We need real people to run their clean Bitcoin through the system and in return we pay a fee it's as simple as that. We use bulletproof hosting from prq same as pirattebay did. We are not about to fuck anyone over for money we just want to keep making profit and we need clean Bitcoin

Exit scam.

If your dumb enough to send your btc to a bunch of pajeets based on a shill thread like this you deserve to loose it, and probably will anyway.

If youre still up in 6 weeks from today, I'll drop 500 bucks in (non american reporting in).

But if I was an American, living in the states, I wouldn't knowingly give money to a site bragging to be a money laundering site.

>p-plz sign up
>totally safe Bro
>t-trust me, you'll be fine

I smell desperation

they can scale back the interest.

Crypto in general? Sure if you had bought bitcoin any time in the past you always had a big return.

This ponzi scheme shit? You are going to lose your money.

Also there is an option somewhere between crypto and saving. And those are stocks. Especially ETF's. Can be especially lucrative (20% ROI year on year is realistic). Seems shit compared to crypto success stories but there's a lot less risk and more stability.

Saving money by literally having it sit on the bank is a waste. The bank is going to invest it anyway. Might was well do it yourself and grab the profit off of it.

Oh and by the way:

fuckin pajeet

This.

Regisssster using t-t-t-this shit: bitpetite.com/?aff=mrtest

?

Get your nose out of my ass, if you had even 1% of my brain you would have the programming knowledge to understand how this works he dumb fuck now go kill yourself

Fuck normies. You guys are part of a unique and genuine group of people that are getting rich now you can either be part of the group or you can get the fuck out and be poor like the rest of the world it's up to you everyone else you see in this thread talking shit as a show for another thread

Bro it's best to stay away from tumblers If you don't know what the fuck you are doing.