How many of you use preworkout? Does the shakiness make anyone else feel too anxious...

How many of you use preworkout? Does the shakiness make anyone else feel too anxious? Any brands that help but don't have that shaky feeling as a side effect? What flavors are most tolerable? Which ingredients do you specifically look for?
youtube.com/watch?v=zl_PjghypIs

Just stop.

its most likely the caffeine causing that.

I just drink a cup of coffee with breakfast

I was thinking it might be other ingredients because coffee generally doesn't do that.

If I drink enough coffee to have any affect I have to pee the entire time.

Nope its the caffeine.

There is waay to much caffeine in all these pre workouts because caffeine is pretty much the only legal stimulant that works.

However caffeine is a very shitty stimulant that makes you shaky and jittery.

If you want a nice buzz use a amphetamine.

Man so many people will diss pre workout in this thread.. pre is very legit man its not just "caffeine" i can assure you. Get a preworkout called mesomorph, it has dmaa in it and holy shit youll love working out on that shit. It was banned couple years ago over people taking 10x recomended dose and dieing. Fda doesnt enforce ban tho so u can order online. Start wit half a scoop and godspeed because im the only one whos gonna post good info in this thread.

I usually have to have 2-3 cups of coffee to feel any noticeable results while working out. it's nice when I feel it, but it's not a big deal if I don't. I just like how good coffee tastes.
hold it senpai. work dem dere bladder muscles and build dat dere mental control.
I've done so multiple times

He noticed her

>tfw dyel has a better shot with autist abby than you even though you squat 3 plate

So only pre workout with dmaa is legit?

that was a funny vid ms. busey

Yeah unless you want heart palpitations god dammit

Dem feels tho. And wtf is wrong with just driking coffee like normal people do?

so her name is abby busey?

What's it feel like ?

Abby or Katey?

Who would you lift for?

Katey is too pure for me. I'm not worthy of her.

How's kateys meme game?

Weak. She only spends one hour on the computer a day before her 9pm curfew.

Also, her mom will come along on your first 5 dates with Katey

>mfw they end up together

How tall is he?

Bitch is ugly as fuck.

Daniel tosh is like 6'3 for reference

Best cheap PWO? Looking at Six Star Pro from Wal-Mart. It's $15.

Um...Mia Gunn commented on her video....

Mia...a-are you a Veeky Forumsizen?

They were both in the Jason Blaha parody video.

>tfw squat 4 plate and still no better chance

Fair enough.

I'd like Bats to do a "parody" of a Mia Gunn style video tbqhwy.

Try it and see how it works. Honestly anything you can get at the store is going to pretty much the same as anything else you can get at the store.

>squat 3pl8
>not dyel
Pick one and only one

A little bit of me is oddly attracted to this chick.

I take so much pre that I don't feel it anymore... I miss the anxiety/jitters. Motivates me to go hard in the gym, like i have to lift to calm down. Feelsgoodman

Damn that's a good way to think of the jitters. I might try doing that.

So he's like what, 5'10?

Same