youtube.com/user/trdic
youtube.com/user/Calisthenicmovement
youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs
youtube.com/user/bboySaza
youtube.com/user/Carucyn

Pastebin - pastebin.com/4hdf1uaP
Dominikskydotnet Routines - pastebin.com/ikPjccYE
GST Foundation - pastebin.com/rk1vVJve

Today I discovered I can do good form archer pullups on gymnastic rings. How do I program this exercise into my routine to maximize overall strength development? I already do ring pullups, L-sit ring pullups. I'm currently on an upper/lower split. On upper days I stay at home with the bar and the rings, do pushups and stuff, on lower days I go to the gym to squat and deadlift and then do pistols and bridges after.

Also, any tips on /bwg/ programming? I kind of want to make a new routine, I think this one is getting stale.

Stick to archers and use them as a progression for the one arm pull up

why don't you use a trip for bwg?

don't have it :(

my push day is as follows:
>Tuck planche (60s total)
Ring L sit (60s total)
>RTO dip (3x8)
Straight arm flies (3x8)
>Dragon Flag negatives (3x8)

I recently realised I can do one arm pushups, are they worth doing as an exercise in their own right or are they just good for showing off value?

If I include them should I cut another exercise out? if so, which?

how long have you done bodyweight? do you have any pics?
just curious since i see you in every /bwg/

Honestly i never use one arm push ups as a part of my routine even though i can easily do over 5
The problem is since its very technical my body always subconciouslly adjusts for everything. For example with my left arm my right foot always turns making ot much easier. Other times my legs are wider for 1 arm than the other.
Thats my experience with it at least. Id rather just do weighted dips to hit chest.

technically started last year, but fucked up my triceps working in smithy, 6months recovery, senpai
started going from february I believe, maybe march, took it easy to feel if my triceps recovered, started with lvl 1 from week 5, finishing lvl 2 Foundation next week, doing mastery 5x15r and 5x60s then deload and starting lvl 3 on sep 19th

I have pics on another PC, but they are nothing interesting, I eat at maintenance so gains are slow, I plan to take progress pic after finishing each level for mastery, so will take a pic on sep 10th

I think if you do planche you don't really need to do other triceps excercises.

that routine, that's only for one week and then you increase intensity, right?

I am powerlifter that can bang out one arm pull ups with a neutral grip and , horizontal pull ups (as in doing pull ups while holding a front lever). Is there any other cool stuff I can work on that will help my upper back and bicep strength? I have been thinking about working up to a double bodyweight (as in clipping my bodyweight to a belt) chin up.

muscleups?

yeah that makes sense, I don't mind doing it from an ego perspective but since you say that I'd probably be better doing handstand pushups.
What do you mean only for one week?
I do 2xpush 2xpull per week and try to advance, the times and reps are more goals, when I get 3x8/ 2x30s I move onto the next progression. Is this what you mean by intensity or is there something I'm totally missing?

Seems interesting, I'll have to give them a try when I have access to a pull up bar with more overhead clearing. I kinda smashed my head trying it at home.

got any videos of one arm pulls or front lever rows?

If you can do one arm pull ups and front lever rows, muscle ups will be easy

>tfw just failed 3x7 pullups

you need to have progression set, not something you 'aim for'
pic related is Foundation progressions for reps, when you complete mastery you move on to more difficult form of excercise (for example from elbow plank to normal plank)

Guys, can you help me with my tuck planche?
So I'm doing those and I'm trying to move to the advanced version. The thing is that when I do the tuck planche my legs are just barely off the ground, like my legs are so low the hair on my legs touch the floor (I'm not doing those on parallettes).. How exactly do I get hips to be more elevated? Do I need to lean more or do I have to use my lower back?

you'll make it, just rest a few days and try again

I appreciate the help but that volume is freakish, I can't do 5x15 parallel bar dips but I can do 6 RTO dips.

Why would I want to do 5x15 pullups when I could work unevens and do a one armer.

I saw this on gymnasticbodies which is a paid workout and I assumed they did this because it is literally an unattainable amount of reps, so nobody can complain if they make 0 gains because they 'didn't follow the routine'

That being said, I have no weights so once I top out on my progressions I will likely go back and add more sets/reps to the more basic movements.

eh, not sure what you mean, Foundation is 'Gymnastics Strength Training' but it's also used as BW routine for aushwitz/hamplanet people, since it has a simple progression. When I started on 'leaning' push up, I though I couldn't do 5x15 normal ones either, doing them today, did 4x12 last week and it was brutal, but I did them.

blah, forgot to say, since it's gymnastics, you need stamind, I want stamina on top of strength, so I do Foundation.

What do you think of Convict Conditioning book?
I bought it and use quite a lot progressions from there in my workouts but I am curious what other people's opinion is.

Why is this position so difficult? What muscles does it use?

>bought it
that's all I think about it

The main reason the position is difficult (iron cross) is due to the stress on your tendons and joins. Uses mostly lats, main stress is on wrists, elbows and shoulders

I can already do single bar dips and russian dips. What's next?

Those Dominik routines are shit.
I should know, I'm his next door cocksucker.

No but srsly, shit routines.

What stretching and mobility exercises do you guys do?

>implying anyone uses them

Ring dips. Bulgarian dips on rings.
Also i like to do single bar dips with a reverse grip(palms facing away from you). Its a difficult position to press fron and its nice to hit muscles from weird angles every now and then.