I'm fucking doing it guys. My metabolism is too fucking high and I can hardly gain weight, sick of this shit...

I'm fucking doing it guys. My metabolism is too fucking high and I can hardly gain weight, sick of this shit. A gallon of milk a day for 30 days, here we go. GOMAD

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy your mantitties

Pussy

I could eat 6000 calories in one day easily while over exceeding my protein goals.

Hell if I wanted to I could probably eat over 10k calories.

I broke myself when I had to cut down to a ridiculous skelly frame for a boxing match in a lower division. Now I could be man vs food if I wanted to.

start off slow then work your way up. Also use no fat milk its only 1440 claories for a gallon instead of 2400

I'll convert the fat afterward. Cutting is far easier for me than gaining the weight in the first place.

Phelps eats 10k a day, have you looked at his frame recently? Some people are just really hard gainers dude.

Thanks for the advice.

Remember that it's ultra important not to eat any solid foods while on GOMAD
Those milk enzymes mixed with solids in that quantity will fuck your liver up for good

Is this guide good: stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight/

Phelps also spends several hours a day doing cardio at an elite level. He doesn't have a naturally fast metabolism or any of that crap.

Yes he does actually. He's mentioned it plenty of times. He has to eat truck loads to counter it along with the cardio and everything else.

Did SS and GOMAD for 7 months. Went from 198 to 272 at 6'5". Thought I would be forever skeleton as I had never gone over 215. Follow your dreams. Also eat solid food too.

>I broke myself cutting
Same breh, cut to 110lbs @ 5'9 and now cannot feel full. I restrict myself to 3000 calories which mostly comes from vegetables. I eat like 6lbs a day, 110g fiber.

You're lying. I used to be a skelly too. Simple fact is you don't put effort into eating. Game too much, work too much, sleep too much, too fucking Jew pockets. You simply don't put effort in. And trust me, fat is a LOT harder to get rid of, let alone convert.

Just fucking put the effort into eating for once. You can eat your daily intake in one sitting at McDonald's. And weigh yourself weekly not daily you retard.

Also phelps eats 4K calories a day. He ate 10k when he was training for the olympics and was doing swimming for fucking 6 hours a day several years ago. Not now

>110 @ 5'9"
Is this real life? Are you a femanon or a child? I dont understand how an adult '''''male''''' can weigh 110lbs....

It definitely not the steroids or the fact that he easily burns 5,000 calories a day by swimming.

Fucking retard kys

>its a skeleton claims 'fast metabolism' keeps him skinny episode

>110g of fiber

My metabolism is super high too and it's near impossible to gain weight no matter how much I eat, my butts ready to poo it out in no time. Is milk really the answer?

Fucker said he had to eat a pound of pasta after every event. Just pasta though

How to be fucking dumb 101. Because there isn't other foods that are nutrient rich and calorie dense right? fucking retard newfag twig mofo

>mfw people say high muhtabulisms.

Been doing it for 40 days so far and have gained the weight, but don't say its because of your high metabolism, it's just cause you don't consume enough calories.

>metabolism is too fucking high

I bet you can cast magic missile too.

I don't weigh 110lbs anymore, I'm now 128lbs and bulking. I had a pretty bad eating disorder and it screwed up my appetite. I could easily eat 10K+ calories a day now, but my self control is good

Reminds me of my brother. Most people who think they have a "high metabolism" just have a naturally low appetite on top of being picky eaters.

It's because you eat shitty food
Eat clean and you'll pack on gains and actually feel good
Eat spaghetti ham and macaroni and you'll look as shitty as you eat

>tfw apparently super fast metabolism
>tfw lifting for 8 months now
>tfw upped my eating to like 4 meals a day
>oats for breakfast, rice&chicken&beans&potatoes x3 daily
>don't forget the protein shake and liter of milk a day
>tfw have barely gained any weight at all
>tfw arms and chest are noticably bigger but no weight gains
>tfw much stronger but no weight gains
>only weigh 3kg more than when I started
What the fuck is wrong with me??? I shit like 3 times a day now too. I'm 186cm and weigh 66kg. Inb4 worms

>dairy
Enjoy your acne, diarrhea, and man tits.

you won't get fat if you count macros