Reminder that this is what is considered perfection on SS

Reminder that this is what is considered perfection on SS

Ribto unironically claimed this was 22% bf and flabbatard gained 31 lb of lean muscle in 11 weeks

looks like a used milk carton

dude still benches more than most people
y u gonna ignore the lift stats?
y'all haters

Girls don't care about how much you bench user

yeah and I don't give a shit about what girls care about

>he lifts for girls

Someone post current Zack so we can laugh at faggots doing endless cable and dumbbell exercises.

He quit lifting and is probably mentally scarred for life

You mean the pic of that geared up actor that doesn't look like him at all or do you mean his actual pics where he's fat and doesn't lift anymore.

Are there any success pictures of SS? I don't mean "compound movements", I don't mean adding a bunch of accessories and still claiming it's SS, I mean the actual SS program with squats, deadlifts, bench, OHP, power cleans and chin ups (they are a part of the program, read the book) with the nutrition Rippetoe recommends. So far I've only seen a bunch of fat guys with huge quads and underdeveloped upper bodies, not exactly impressed. And if you're going to say "well, you'll look good after cutting", where are those pictures? Either post them here or provide a link, I've heard people say "pictures are everywhere" a thousand times without actually posting them.

Looks like 22% to me

"Congratulations on joining a gym user! Now you have 2 choices, routine A or B. Routine A will greatly improve your strenght and ability to move furniture and other heavy objects, yet you will not be more attractive physically. Routine B will slightly improve your strenght, but will greatly improve your attractiveness level for the opposite sex. Now which one will it be?"

F

>implying strength and aesthetics are mutually exclusive

For a natural? They aren't.
But the type of exercise done does show on a naturals body.
Simply putting on mass is not good enough.
Putting on mass in the correct proportion and in the right places is what it's all about.

Claiming that babys first strength training routine is all you need to gain what is considered in media and by het women and some fags on the street to be a good looking body is tantamount to fraud.

It's called """STARTING""" strength you absolute autist

huh, turns out i do lift for girls, who knew?

It is all you need for the novice phase/first 6 months.

Strength routines are good for assthedicks

Don't give me that shit you faggot.
That powerlifting and strength training routines, not just ss are shilled here non fucking stop to every single fucking person who comes here and asks about working out getting fit or losing a few pounds
DO SS YOU'LL GET (insert whatever you came here looking for originally)TRUST ME BRUH!!

wow rely makes u think huh

Ss on a deficit hits pretty much every training goal anyone has (except skellies)