Tinder sloots thread. Special edition fit/aesthetic american in Germany...

Tinder sloots thread. Special edition fit/aesthetic american in Germany. Lets get some intro lines got 5 matches lined up and will post results..for science

DO YOU KNOW AN ARCHAEOLOGIST?

Have you ever considered having a labiaplasty?

I'll listen to your every word, I'll make you feel like you were in-charge of what was about to take place. The entire procedure will go very smoothly and I assure you the after care will be fantastic. I'll make you you feel as if I were the only person important to them through out this entire experience.

Hey babe, ever pulled your asscheeks apart and looked back at someone while they push their cock into your anus as its surrounded by little nuggets of poo?

>Tfw no gf

This

>Was ist grün und sorgt für allerlei Diskussion ?

>Was behindert, pink und steht auf einem Bein?
>Ein Flamongo.

will u get in my gas chamber? u look extra juicy

yay or nay?

any other photos?

not many pics, all other are selfies with people and there is one with her bra but you can't see whole tits.

Its on ocupid too lazy to get a phone and screen cap it...

Yay

An obvious no.

She kinda has a Velma thing going on

I like it

It's "yea", you dipshit. Holy Roman Electors didn't jump up, flail their arms and yell, "yay!!!" to cast their vote for the new emperor.

This man gets it

I've set up 6 dates now and they all flaked on me, is this normal or am I doing something wrong ?

Uhh you're in germany and thats the best you can get? What fucked up ghetto did you land in? I think you made a mistake, because when I was there it was the land of 10s.

>Germany
>Land of the 10s
German women are notoriously ugly, only the british ones surpass them

Nah most German girls are fugly as hell, especially in Berlin. It's saved only by the 2nd generation turkish girls... now they are hot, and way more fun too.

spoken like a true turkroach

I do this everytime, and it works, well gets the conversation working at least.

woof woof

*send*

*as fast as possible to make it look like you're legitimately trying to rectify what just happened, doh!!*

OH FUCK SORRY

*send REALLY fast before they question that response*

that was my dog benny, he always goes on my tinder and messages cute girls, he might be cheeky but hes got good taste...

BUTIFEL MELIKE

Spoken like someone who got rejected by countless beautiful turkish girls and ended up with an obese 7ft deutsche schlampe

do 7 feet giants even exist?

cringe

what the fuck

Probably a goblin. Pump and dump on the down low material.

>tfw only look for girls 5 miles away
Been burnt too many times trying to hook up with girls 20+miles away

Hahaha
If you're not in frankfurt you're fucked. German girls are either ugly or have xboxhuge backs. Or you're lucky and find a girl who looks more french/spanish/scandinavian

no man....just no

I also do this too

(Only works with asian girls, better fat ones as the skinny ones never swipe right)

Hey sexy lady

*wait for them to respond something, usually like wow thats upfront, etcc*

oppa gangnam style... sorry about that my stupid phone didnt copy and paste the second half... but i dont regret what i said ;D

kek

>set up date on tinder
>she seems super keen
>day arrives
>shes unfriended me on Facebook, deleted me off tinder and hasn't responded to my text

wat

She found a Chad last minute to replace you user.

>tfw you make a joke and the girl gets offended over text

one time this girl was talking about venues she likes and in all her pics she obviously liked to party, i asked her if she had ever been to a party before, and she went on about how im judgemental. women!

kek at least you didnt get ignored

Are you day drinking?

You're fucking kidding me.
The two most beautiful women I ever met in my entire life were these girls in Germany I met on foreign exchange. It'seems been 5 years since then (4 of which were in college at a big school) and I still never met anyone as hot as those two.

>not texting her back"Yes and?"
If a girl starts accusing me of being an asshole i'll confirm it and put it back on her. end of the day she liked me back. so she must have a thing for assholes

yeah true. i usually just go oh and then stop replying after something lie that, anyway she grew up on like a army base and "didnt know what area 51" was... or were "rosewell" is... something seeems a bit too fishy... something a amature detective shouldnt meddle in.. but does.

>be me
>be 7/10 fit German user
>visit Ukraine and Poland for 2 weeks
>fucked 10 different +8/10 girls from tinder
All I had to do was state my foreign nationality on tinder (for example: "From Germany, in Ukraine for a while") and I would literally match with every girl I'd swipe right on and they'd message me first begging for my cock. Here in Germany I'm lucky if I get 1 or 2 matches a week.

gonna need to inspect some of these ukraine you speak of

>Were
It's where you mouthbreathing troglodyte, luckily you don't get judged on the same standards that you judge others intelligence

>It's saved only by the 2nd generation turkish girls

>live in shithole with no culture where most people have never left the city, been to uni, read a book and have no interests apart from their 5+ kids
>match with a girl who shared many interests with me, including 2 languages, had a degree, was well travelled, goes to gym etc.
>"great" I think, conversation with this girl should be easy
>only got one word replies, one sentence at most, never asked me any questions
>conversation died after 10 mins
>mfw I will never know what girls want

No you'll never know what that girl wanted, she probably just didn't find you attractive, girls have a way more diverse physical attraction stance than dudes desu. Just move on and go for the next good lookin sloot

I don't have any of the matches saved tbqh. I unmatched with any that I fucked incase they try to blackmail me or use me as a way to get out of Ukraine. The first time I ever had a one night stand was in Ukraine followed by 9 more. I fucked a 16 year old and a 17 year old girl too.

Best girl I had turned out to be the first; med student, big booty, bit titties, tight waist and she sucked on my balls and all sorts of other crazy shit. Ended up fucking 3 times in one night and she even woke up at 8am to go out and buy me anti hangover medicine.

youre living the dream user, congrats

Do Ukranian women have a thing with Germans or is it just that you're not a local/no strings attached?

Then why would she swipe right

Congrats m8, before or after the war?

she wasn't actually attracted to you after looking again when you matched
she swiped right by mistake
she was drunk
she was bored

literally hundreds of potential reasons, don't read too much into it. Like the other user said, plenty more sloots in the sea

>>>/9gag/

Well seeing how Ukraine is in the midst of a civil war, has a completely collapsed economy, rarely every any tourists visit, average salaries are around $100, and expensive visas to enter the EU, girls will do whatever it takes to gtfo. The first question I would get is "why the hell are you in Ukraine????" and then later on when I tell them that I actually like Ukraine they never believe me. Tbf it is a complete shithole but the women are amazing, the food is great, and prices are cheap af.

Any foreigner in Ukraine is exotic to them. Exotic to them means a one way ticket out of Ukraine. It's no wonder why the prettiest girls always become hookers and mail order brides because everyone else is living in poverty.

I also look very Germanic. I'm 188cm, nice dirty blond hair, tan, fit, and dress western. Slavs have a very distinct look and headshape so I stuck out like a sore thumb. Just riding the metro in Kiev I remember girls staring at me. When I spoke English to my Ukrainian friend on the metro everyone's heads would turn to us.

tl;dr It's extremely easy to get laid if you're a foreigner

This was back in May of this year

yay, chunkys arent that bad

Forgot the m'lady in there.

>It's extremely easy to get laid if you're a foreigner
Is this just with Ukrainians or can you apply to other countries that arent shitholes?

Poland isn't that much of a shithole and I still matched with everyone I swiped right on. I didn't get to fuck any because I visited with some friends but I definitely have plans to go back soon.

I haven't really tried tinder in rich, western first world countries aside from Germany and I don't get very many matches here. It blew my mind when I realized what was going on when I checked out tinder while traveling.

But generally; rich western man visits poor eastern shithole = easily get with any woman he wants. Been like since the beginning of man

Body looks fucking bangin' m8!
Can't say the same about the face..

tfw I'm confident enough to approach and flirt with strangers, unlike 90% of the pussy-whipped men like OP that rely on dating applications

you're cucking yourself by limiting yourself to local girls when the girl of your dreams could be out there getting chatted up by someone 3 states ay

>approaching random girls and initiating conversation in 2016
fucking creep

Agree, but he could still give her a paperbag or fuck her from behind

definately nay, loose shirt could hold fat stomach and rolls under, push up bra to cover that shit. Or could be pretty nice, wouldnt risk it tho

rofl u friend a slut you never met on facebook? hahahahha autism.