Point in lifting if you're challenged vertically?

>point in lifting if you're challenged vertically?

spoiler alert, no one talks to the one on the left cause she's thicc and not in a good way

Dude, their both fugsters, the one on the left is just a lard ass in the making.

Honestly as a homo I'm actually getting real sick of short guys messaging me. I don't know why so many homos are short

i bet i could slip it into the right ones butt hole though, looks fit enough

a lot of manlets decide to go gay because girls won't have them, it's not rocket science

cause women won't touch them, lad

As a grill, manlets almost disgust me. Seriously, what's wrong with them? They don't even try to better themselves.

exactly haha
im a grill too why dont they work on their height

grill here, those midgets should just kill themselves

srs anyone under 6'2 just die

Short guys have to make sure they don't seem like they're overcompensating

>in the making

this is her now

Manlets must be purged. Grill here

That's not even her final form.

bet $20 you obese rn wassup

I wish i was immortal because then id select 10 manlets and 10 lanketts and force them to breed just to see the results over several generations

Girls don't talk to me anyway so it's okay

>be 6'3
>tell girls I'm 6'0 and watch manlets squirm as the girls rationalize that they can't be as tall as they say they are
>mfw

All manlets lie about their height when they're thirsty

but user, my autism doesn't allow for falsehoods stronger than lies of omission. If someone asks me how tall I am, I have to tell the sad, forever a boy truth.

>Be 6'5
>wear lift shoes

>tfw 5'9 3/4"
>tell people im 5'9 cause saying 5'10 would make me feel like i was lying
>dont say 5'9 3/4" cause thats autistic
>feel like im being robbed of almost an inch
>luckily girls rarely ask how tall you are as long as you are at least 3' taller than them

>tfw 6'2"