Watch that awkward 20-something silently alternate between looking at the floor andhis phone

>watch that awkward 20-something silently alternate between looking at the floor andhis phone
>silently laugh to myself as I socialize with other gym goers like a normal human being

Most of the people at my gym are too stupid to talk to. Sometimes I wish I was dumber so I could enjoy life like a normie.

I agree wholeheartedly. I tried talking to someone because they asked for a spot yesterday and he wouldn't shut up about some football player that was injured. Why the fuck should I care? When he wants to talk about something worthwhile like Nietzsche or the sociocultural climate during the Third Reich, I'll be here. Fucking small minded losers.

>When he wants to talk about something worthwhile like Nietzsche or the sociocultural climate during the Third Reich, I'll be here. Fucking small minded losers.

lol

cringe

Ignorance truly is bliss. I feel nothing but apathy for you.

omg ennui my waifu

agreed

furthermore,

here's 10 cents

Your sense of irony does nothing to change your status as an idiot. Try opening a book sometime.

oh okay

what kind of book would you suggest?

Nearly anything besides that

You faggots don't even consider the fact that YOU'RE the ones people don't bother talking to.

I talk about plenty of shit with my friends. Philosophy, current events, String Theory, etc. Many of us are in school in different fields of science, so that comes up often.

You know who I don't want to talk to about this shit? Some holier than thou autist at the gym to doesn't have any of his own friends to gab on about whatever /pol/ meme they saw this morning.

>at party
>most there are skinnyfat or fat
>all shorter than me
>they all have a good time just hanging out and talking to girls while I just drink the pain away

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Veeky Forums you told me looking good would fix my autism and I'd get confidence
WHY DID YOU LIE

That's my boi Tony Romo.

RIP in peace sweet prince

*unzips katana*

It's all good I think Prescott will carry the team

Fixed mine. When girls literally started groping me at parties l got enough courage to grope back.

Are you literally a Nazi?

So I mean, you have heard of the alt right memes right?

I hope so. I feel like he might choke in the NFL though.

"Teleports behind your back"
Nothing personal kid.

I find most people vapid but dismissing them for not being intelligent is retarded. You sound like you have a lack of empathy. I can chat shit about anything to anyone and not care. Doesn't make you any better. I hate overhearing conversations of people like you because you think you're a scholar but you're probably wrong and oblivious to it.

ayyy

I don't really socialize with anyone at the gym, I don't care tho, I don't really want other male friends. Good for people who enjoy talking to other sweaty muscular men tho

Is that some sort of indie record store?

I was reading parts of BGE yesterday and read the "all that is rare for the rare" part in the free spirit section and thought about how that type of elitism would be denounced as cringey now. And I see it here. Maybe just more evidence that democratic principles lead to crushing sameness. The only reason I come to Veeky Forums is to try to glimpse the fringes, but I suppose it is mainstream now.

I talk to people when they talk to me but I try to limit the number of interactions I have in the gym, its not that I dislike it but I'm a fucking chatterbox I can talk to people for hours and it hurts my gains. So I keep it short and sweet for my own good.

Also if you think you're too smart to talk to other people then you are probably a dumb fuck.

You need to look good around decent looking people. Hanging around fat faggots will only bring you contempt from men and unwanted Merlin from cows.

It's personnel you dip.

Nunu are you still lifting? Back on the NPP train?

Pls stay nunu. ;__;

yes i'm still lifting

are u the to intelligent to lift-guy?

I treat my gym time like I do work time. Get in get out and only talk if it's work related, if I can help it. Why do you care so much about an autist looking at his phone and not being a weirdo making eye contact with everyone in the gym.

reminder that Ennui is a NEET living with his mom, and NOT a millionaire contractor like he claims to be

What a cunt. What is this fuck apologizing for? And why does he think he needs to do it for me?

When are we going to purge weakness like this.

>a millionaire contractor like he claims to be

hahahah what

Hey, look on the bright side, at least you get invited to parties.

Is that book any good?
Fucking love the cog boys and was looking to pick up something after I'm done with Eisenhorn

I'm only 20 pages in, but so far it's promising. It's already established how weird the Mechanicus are and how different they are from regular humans

But user I don't come to the gym to socialize

I want to get in and out in an hour and a half tops, don't have time to lose and I'm kind of an autist. And obviously the gym is to work out not to talk.

I've based my workout around the friend who got me into lifting. We'd chat all day but once in the gym it was like a church, he would only speak to say he was getting water really. So now when I'm at the gym if someone talks to me I just go full autistic and start mumbling back as they say they can't hear me until I end up rising my voice TOO much and drawing even more attention to my awkwardness.

If someone at the desk talks to me I am a fine well adjusted human but once I go into the weight room I become a mumbling weirdo.

Nice name drop. 30 seconds, no google, summarize what you know about string theory

In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. It describes how these strings propagate through space and interact with each other.

I don't mind having it either way.

>First gym: everyone is a huge freak-beast or a lanky kid/pensioner. After being ignored for 6 months like the other kids everyone started to include me since it was clear I was not about to quit.
>Current gym: If you see someone regularly for a couple months and wok in with them once or twice you just start treating them like a part of the regulars gang. That includes virtually unlimited access to everyones personal equipment, free coaching and a ride home if anyone is going in that direction.
>Okay.

>Second gym: Everyone just stares at their phones and has earphones in 24/7, people get pissy (non-verbally) if you move the shaker they left on the squat rack safeties despite doing abs on the other end of the gym.
>Fine.

I don't mind human interaction but at the end of the day I'm there to train, not to make friends.

Don't those hollow conversations kill you inside? They usually break down very quickly as they figure out i'm not really into the conversation.

>vague af diatribe that can be insinuated from the name itself
Lol. Name the purpose of string theory and the quantity that is being quantized in string theory.
Hint: the answer to the second question is not "strings"
You're free to Google btw, but the answer to the second question would only be found in arXiv.

am I the only one waiting to see how far this shit will go?

>That includes virtually unlimited access to everyones personal equipment, free coaching and a ride home if anyone is going in that direction.
now that seems excessive, it's probably some gay cult trying to lul you into butseks.