Thoughts on MGTOW?

Being fit is a crucial part of MGTOW, so I figure many of you guys here are MGTOW. To keep semi-fit related, do you prefer curls or skullcrushers?

I'm kinda of MGTOW. I dont buy into the whole red pill/blue pill thing, not to say there aren't "betas" etc but its just lame.

But I do avoid women sexually, and i've rejected (once again not redpill so not a cunt about it or like dumb slut just a polite no) who come up to me, either clubs or on the street etc.

Not having sex gives me power, that said im a virgin, but by choice. I havent touched a women in almost 2 years and i love it. I dunno but its like a surge of control, the fact that only i can access my temple, my dojo, my mental special palce, makes me feel real good.

that said though i still get tfw no gf when i see a qt but i wouldnt sacrifice it for the power...

No. Mgtow is as cringy as feminism, if not more. Cant you just be fucking normal? Or at least try.

I thought being a beta cuck was something to be ashamed of and not something you could make an ideology out of

>im a virgin, but by choice

by every girl's choice

>Men literally admitting they are too beta to get women without having a support group

Holy fuck thats sad

>by choice

Whose?

MTGOW is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard of, a bunch of literal bottom feeders swearing themselves off of women and pretending they had some say in the matter all the while bleating on the internet in some effort to make women jealous and beg them to be their bf or whatever, those women don't even consider you human, if anything you "taking yourself off the market" just means one less omega male for them to deal with and if you really want to "go your own way" then fucking do it, you dont need to create some club for you and other losers to jerk circle yourselves off and shit my hungarian sausage stuffing chatroom.

Faggots

Fuck that faggy shit. I got fit to get as much pussy as physically possible, and it worked. All the guys who do MGTOW are either too socially or sexually inept to get girls in the first place.

And to answer your question, do both.

MGTOW are some of the cringiest people on this planet, so I can see why you'd think their mindset would be popular here, but most of us actually want qtgfs. We're just to autismal and lack the confidence to talk to them

At least TRP isn't this fucking lame, holy moly famalam.

MGTOW is essentially for guys like feminism is for girls, they are both extremes with both ends having individuals who hate the opposite sex, alot of euphorics and fedoras dwell within the mgtow movement. Its fucking pathetic though, the people are quitters, alot of unhealthy and unrealistic ideas flow through the movement and i checked out within a week

To be clear, you can only honestly claim to be MGTOW if you frequently get approached by girls and you turn them down.

If you approach girls and they regularly turn you down, to the point that you just say "fuck it" and stop trying, that's not MGTOW, that's called "incel" ("involuntarily celibate").

Probably about 10% of the MGTOW community actually qualifies.

well said

im MGTOW myself and i expect Veeky Forums should be too. its baffling to see a Veeky Forumsizen who wouldnt be. cunts are beneath us. they are worthless backstabbing wretches who serve no purpose in today's world. technology means men have no need for cunts since we are superior creatures. smarter. stronger. nothing a cunt can do that i can't do better, so there's no reason to not ignore them totally. why waste the time around her revolting hole when i can cultivate myself into a better man? why pretend youre "in love" when all they want is status and cash?

only two options for any man here. falling for cunts which will only ever lead to trouble. or MGTOW.

MGTOW is literally just The Story of the Fox and the Grapes

Except instead of grapes it's pussy and instead of a fox it's some dude who doesn't have enough confidence to be a school shooter

>curls or skullcrushers
Do you even work out

>Euphoric
It's funny you say all women are cunts when you still live in mommys basement pussy

I spectated the MGTOW Scene for 5 months.
There are differences to feminism but its just the other side of the same medal.

Especially some mgtow channels on yt are really cringeworthy.

>revolting hole

Pussy is so good, though. Is this like when vegans convince themselves that meat is shoes and rotting corpses so they won't be tempted to quit?

Is this a Red Pill cringe thread?

If I don't have sex I literally go insane, I can not be more than a month without sex, it's impossible. When I don't have a gf or fuckbuddy I masturbate like 7 times a day and still want to fuck. I wish I was different but I simply can not live without a woman in my life

You can have sex with men, bro.

I guess MGTOW has that thing right that no man should revolve his identity and life around relationships, but their way of going about it is all wrong.

Some girls are worth the trouble

>you have a fedora
>you live with your mom

some real original male shaming tactics you have there

just admit your cuntbrain cant come up with any legitimate criticisms of MGTOW

>shaming
For guys who hate feminism, you sure talk like feminists.

I wish.I'm straight.

>doesn't have the confidence to be a school shooter
>RIP my sides, 1488-2016

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

i agree. my gf is cool with me being poor. she is NOT after money, looks (I ain't a looker), or anything like that.

dear cunt,

you can quit pretending youre a man now

This picture is actually me, except I've had sex with more than one woman, and I'm social.

If you need a framework like MGTOW to guide your life you've already failed at being a man.

Yes but not on purpose.

Everybody identifying this much into anything, be it redpill, mgtow, politics, sports is a some level of retarded imo.
But still, I guess I ascribe to some of their principles.
I'm really cinycal, I believe most women are uninteresting douches, like men, but women have the whole relationship power advantage, which makes them even worse people.
How i was brought up, choices and luck determined that I would be an unsociable nerd that doesnt like people, so it's natural I would agree with this stuff.
that being said, even though I never really TRIED to get out there and find someone, I just gave up and refused to play the game.
Too bad I dont use the resulting free time to make my life better, I could have graduated college by now and gone away from this shithole, but instead I'm stuck here

Welp. Those exercises work different muscles so it seems kind of strange.

But of the two I`d probably do curls since you can work out your tris using bench and OHP.

I don`t think being Veeky Forums is necessarily MGTOW either, unless its entirely instrinsically motivated. There are way too many people who try to get fit to solve their problems, their self-esteem, or their relationship problems.

I think the concept of MGTOW is pretty stupid, but if you were to do it it would have to be about self-actualization on your terms, I'd probably be more inclined to do general maintenance than strength training since at least some of my motivation is from insecurity most likely.

I've been doing this for awhile now, just without the whole women hating and ranting on the Internet about my exploits or whatever the guys who do this post when they're online. The longer I go, the less and less I'm wanting to get involved with women in general, including getting sex

>inb4 homosex
There was a time I thought I might be gay, so I tried hooking up with a guy, and I didn't enjoy it and couldn't stay aroused .

Unrelated, though, but my left shoulder tends to pop a bit when I do skullcrushers and chest flyes. It doesn't hurt, but I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that. Is it a flexibility thing or something else?

Is 'jailhouse gay' really the image MGTOW are looking for?

Highest form equals suicide :P

Half of MGTOWs are MGTOWs because no girl wants them and they protect their ego saying it's their choice.
The other half are broken men who dated and/or married a shitty woman because of bad judgment and desperation and later got burned bad so they decided to blame the world and fuck it all.

TRP has some truth in it but the problem is that "RedPill" behavior only attracts a certain type of women - sluts and whores. They ditch decent women because they aren't DTF and focus only on sluts and later complain that all women are sluts. Well no shit.

If you want normal and meaningful relationships, get semi-fit, go out and socialize and don't try too hard with women. Have fun and don't expect too much.

It is the world to blame, its just stupid to take everything on oneself. The issues MGTOW youtubers post are all real.

You just gotta play their own game, dont give them the "ok but im in this only for the sex" horseshit, pretend you care at somepoint, even if you dont. Its all about what you want, women are twisted, pay no attention to please them in any way unless it rewards you.

>Being fit is a crucial part of MGTOW

and feminists aren't hamplanets
now pull the other one

you can still have sex with men bruh

>be me
>look up MGTOW
>already reached stage 4

Just live your own fucking life without a movement you fucking spineless millennial. Work out, make money, and be happy either by yourself or with a qt if fate should put one into your life. Who the fuck cares what your pill color is or what acronym gets used to describe you.

I really hope this is a troll because this is the most pathetic thing I've read on this site

>Going your own way requires a whiny support group, acronym, and ebin philosophy
Grow up.

thank you.

I think you are creating reasons for your shitty existence

I see MGTOW as men denying the reality of the dating marketplace and "focusing on themselves" in the hope that the rules will suddenly no longer apply to them when they hit 30 or so

Better to come to terms with the fact that the odds are stacked against you and find a way to hedge your bets correctly. T

>nothing a cunt can do that i can't do better
a lot of them are decent human beings. something you seem to be very bad at.

>nothing a cunt can do that i can't do better,
what about getting people to love you?

Lmao, everyone else in the thread already made a lot of valid points. Feel free to ignore those and just whine at me. Faggot

MGTOW is horseshit. They either claim a monopoly on masculine self improvement or they insist you can be MGTOW and still date, marry etc.

Those who subscribe to the latter perception basically admit their movement has no central identity.

I think I've looked through this whole thread. What the fuck does mgtow stand for? Probably some stupid, but what exactly?

Why must leftists resort to such hateful strawman?

>RIP my sides, 1488-2016
Damn, how old are you exactly?

MGTOW is bullshit.

Wizardry is where its at.

> LIBERALS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

MGTOW always seemed dumb to me. Like I get that you probably grew up watching too many Disney movies and now you're upset that life isn't a fairy tale. But it feels like that kid who takes the ball away since he's losing. "I don't wana play this game anymore WHAA!"

MGTOW is like those bitter cat lady tumblr feminists but the male version.

If you're really such a confident alpha male you wouldn't need a hugbox support community.

"Hey guys I'm a MAN and I'm INDEPENDENT but I also need to constantly blog about my experiences and have them validated by mouthbreathing redditors."

I bet you also think you're a fucking Spartan warrior for not fapping and taking cold showers.

Utter stupidity. It's just a male version of feminism.
It's not about men vs women. It's not meant to be fair.

Men give, women take. But that's fine.
A big part of a mans role in a relationship is to give. We give protection, provide both food and shelter. Hell, we even literally give dick. We build, we fight, we make shit happen. Women aren't like that, but they have different traits.
That's just how the world works, deal with it. It has always been this way and it always will.
Obviously it can be easier to just focus on yourself, but then you will miss out on much of what life has to offer. The joy of being loved, of creating your own family.

Feminists say some stupid shit, even many women realize this. Why would you put yourself on their level? Don't cross your arms, turn around and walk away. Don't shout back. Suck it up and move on. Power through. You sometimes might have to carry more weight, but know that it's appreciated by those who rely on you. Take pride in that. Be a man.

>do you prefer curls or skullcrushers?

Well one works the biceps, the other works the triceps. So whichever you feel is lacking, I guess. Curls are easier to do, and feel like a more natural movement.

Personally, I don't do either, since I can't find space to put them into my schedule. Pullups and rows are better all-around exercises that will work your bis well enough, and pushups and dips will do the same for your tris.

Do better.

What is MGTOW

is it really that hard to google?
you don't even need to copy paste, it's just 5 letters so you can type them on your own!

I'm mgtow because i'm responsable for everything, the world is fucked up and it's my fault, i'm sorry but it's my fault and i didn't knew what i was doing

i'm sorry

Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight.
Taking off above it is unsafe, since you'd probably crash if an engine went out, among other reasons.

Wait, isn't MGTOW about homosex?

At least you're honest with yourself

Men (who)
Go
Their
Own
Way

100%

go watch Sandman or any of those MGTOW YouTubers, autism to the max

'MGTOW interviews' are a goldmine as well, obviously they'd never get a girl just as feminists won't ever get a decent man and so they have to blame it all on the opposite sex