I have extremely thin wrists, which limit my strength

I have extremely thin wrists, which limit my strength.
Also, generally ectomorphic hardgainer joints.

What do I do about that?
I can get muscle and lose fat easily, but the connective tissue looks as if it's not designed to wield major muscle.

Neck, wrists, anckles, etc.

Are roids + hgh technically the only way to widen the bone?

Am I the only one like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up with your somatotype bullshit
>hurr I have hardgainer joints
why dont you try lifting weights and eating a caloric surplus for 6 months before you make shitty threads like this?

Eat & lift more.

\you might have marfin syndrome. or even EDS.

get youre heart checked out.

Age?

You probably won't bench 320kg, but you can get fucking jacked and look great with small joints lad, a neck can be grown with the right training - there's just not alot of structured researched training out there. You'll make it user, if only you try.

I have 6in wrists and i look alright

Not any of that.
I am just your average thin-boned fuck.

Just wondering what can you do about that or is it irrelevant to strength?

Maybe some ecto experienced anons can confirm or refute.

>which limit my strength

[citation needed]

> Never gonna compete in strength
> Worried that you can't compete in strength

why

>I have 6in wrists and i look alrigh
Your towel is uneven

Not much you can do about it senpai, maybe just masturbate a lot in supermarkets

Are you me?
What are you stats like?

I was extreme ecto (6'2 70kg) with shitty shitty genetics ( small wrists, small ankles therefore small calves) but I wanted to fuck bitches so bad so I trained my ass off ate so fucking much. Now even though natty 3 years later I am so close to 1/2/3/4 just my squat is still lmao2plates.
Don't whine brah you have some things better like abs definition without dieting. So just go hard man.

Just lift bro, i have the same, it doesn't limit your strength. It's all in your head. You can always use some sort of cradle (dont know the exact word for this, i'm not a native English speaker).

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Posts everything except wrists

I have shit thin wrists too, it fucking sucks. My muscles are FAR from tired by the time my wrists give out and there's literally nothing I can do except maybe get some fucking iron bars stapled to them. Thanks a lot, genetics!

I've got thin wrists and they never held me back. Hell, my wrist bones have started to become thicker.

I might still be filling out and growing at 20, but there's a reason why old men who do manual labour have properly thick hands and forearms.

We already know his wrists. Dude looks okay

Once you develope forearms, small wrists make em look great

lifting increases also increases bone mass.

>My wrists are 6,3" around
>My dick is 5,9" around

I can almost brag about my dick being thicker than my wrists..

I would love to have bigger wrists, but all I can do is work a little extra on my forearms and fill it out a bit, but once you are a wristlet you will always be a wristlet

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

this dude has tiny wrists, is 154 lbs, and benches 410 raw with practically no arch or leg drive.