How to cut ?

how to cut Veeky Forums ?

I never cutted before cause I've never bulked before until now

how do I cut Veeky Forums ?

I'm going to go below maintenance (duh), without eating starchy carbs, cutting fats a lot, do sprints to get that cardio going.

But I don't know where to get the numbers from. I have the general aspects of it, but I need the specifics.

Should I double the potein intake to prevent muscle loss ?

Also I'll be doing 5/3/1 strenght routine while cutting cause I heard strenght routines are the best to keep the strenght gains. And I read is one of the few routines that lets you get gains while cutting.

t-nation.com/workouts/531-how-to-build-pure-strength

I find it strange that I'll be doing only one main lift per week, when in other routines i was doing 2 times per week, maybe 3.

Am I doing this right ? Is this the optimum way of doing it ? sticky doesn't say shit about cutting. pls help.

THANK YOU SKELETON

"THANK YOU SKELETON"

thank u skellington

"THANK YOU SKELETON".

THANK YOU SKELETON

I don't think 5/3/1 is a good way to mantain strength, it's a routine used to beat PR because you try every week rather than every day

Also that's a intermediate routine that you are supposed to do if you already have better stats than 1/2/3/4

you can just try to use the routine you had for bulking, with less sets for accesories and less sets for main compounds, using more weight for less reps, you should not feel that burning fatigue sensation after lifting if you are doing a strength routine

>THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Don't listen to him OP, all his lifting gains are going to fade away.

THANK YOU SKELETON

"THANK YOU SKELETON"

THANK YOU SKELETON

t-thank you skeleton

Thank you skeleton

I was doing canditos hypertrophy routine

2 days upper lower strenght, 2 days upper lower hypetrophy.

I'm not even close to 1/2/3/4

50kgx6/72,5kg6/100kgx6/115kgx6

Maybe i'll do a strenght variant of candito's.

Any tips on the nutrition part ? how much protein should I take to prevent muscle loss ?

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Beware of injuries, this is the most important, lower your sets if you see you get strained easily after some reps

i developed some really weird tendonitis in my right shoulder in my first cut because i was too stubborn

I used the same amount of protein that when i was bulking but did more cardio and i increased the frequency of hitting my muscle groups (2x when bulking, 3x when cutting) but with less volume and variable intensity

I think increasing the frequency and lowering the volume is important while cutting because you signal the body that it needs to mantain the muscle it has at whatever cost, but this is bro science

what is less volume ?can you put the routine you used ? or at least the sets and reps on you main lifts ?

did you maintain strenght/muscle mass ?

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you sleketon

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON!

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Do not do 5/3/1 on a cut, you will make no gains and regret it.

Why are you even cutting if your goal is strength and you havent even reached 1/2/3/4 yet?

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Cause I don't like fat fucks and I want to wet some pussies with my abs during summer.

Also I'm not entirely sure the bulk meme works, so I'll try lifting on maintenance/low surplus after cutting for 3 months and see what happens.

"THANK YOU SKELETON"

Thank you skeleton

Thank you skeleton

thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you skeleton

thank u skelly

THANK YOU SKELETON