How unhealthy is indian food?

How unhealthy is indian food?

Doesn't matter, it's too good not to eat and I can work it off

Lurking

it makes you smell like a pajeet(and gives you a chance of food poisoning, or at the very least diarrhea), so it's nutritional value might as well be zero.

Had an Indian gf once. She loved rimjobs to the point she would just pull her pants down when we were alone (office, home, train bathroom) and demand I go to town. It seemed ok except once, in my place, it was a bit ripe - don't know if that is what she ate or just in general tho.

i always get the runs from this fucking delicious garbage

>it's
Also, food poisoning how? Good to an Indian restaurant/take away with a good reputation and that will never happen, same with any kind of restaurant.

Because of weak low test Western stomachs

It makes your shits smell oddly delicious. That's probably why pajeet doesn't poo in loo

Just look at it. Looks greasy and disgusting. It's legit shit.

if they make the curry sauces with double cream, very.
If they use a substitute like yoghurt, it's quite good. The ghee they fry everything in still isn't great though.

>She loved rimjobs to the point she would just pull her pants down when we were alone (office, home, train bathroom) and demand I go to town

muh dick

fucking disgusting food

>implying poo in loo chefs don't scratch their shit filled ass and unwashed body/face regardless of how "classy" a restaurant might pretend to bed

theres not enough money in the world to prevent pajeet from having bad hygiene.

fuck that's hot

pretty terrible, lot of oil & ghee in it. tastes dank though so fuck it hehe.

Eating ass is a sin

The thing about ghee is that though it is basically just butter with the milk proteins removed, the process of making it intensifies the flavor so you need to use less. I make my own ghee (incredibly easy) and a little bit goes so much further. I put a tsp in my morning oats and it takes those oats to GOAT

tl;dr with appropriate use ghee can be healthier than butter
t. white appropriator

Giving a rimjob to a hairy Indian girl? That sounds absolutely horrendous.

>pure saturated fat
>healthy

Very healthy when prepared correctly.

She shaved/waxed.

> tfw she left me for a Chinese computer genius and they already have kids

Sinfully delicious

Plus a lot of it is loaded with turmeric, one of the healthiest spices known to man.

I love eating the asses of dark-skinned girls... black ones, latinas, pajeets, man I don't care, and the riper the the better. Nigga you a lucky man, have a (You), you did good eating that booty.

This. Go to an Indian place, tell them you want your food spicy, and then tell them you mean Indian-spicy not white-people spicy. You will be in hell, but your stomach gets used to it after a while.

You were designated user

Not very healthy made traditionally. Heavy oil/fat/cream usage. It's probably not that bad if you get tandoori cooked chicken/goat/lamb in a curry dish that wasn't made with 2 cups of oil.

Biryani might actually be healthy enough for a fit diet though. Usually cooked in a pot with yogurt marinated chicken, rice, and spices.

when jokes cross boards and kill you.

CHINKED

>Very healthy when prepared correctly.

What does that even mean?

The amount of ghee and saturated fats in Indian cuisine can be horrendous and sub-continental India has some of the highest rates of diabetes, atherosclerotic diseases, and other food-related health issues in the world.

>turmeric, one of the healthiest spices known to man.

That is irrelevant in the face of all the saturated fats.

I'm so jelly rn

Bruh...

M-Muh dic

NOODLED

>What does that even mean?
Is your light a little dim?

Most of the traditionally prepared Indian cuisine use all natural ingredients. If your perspective of Indian food is reduced to that of a corner take away, you should consider adjusting your life priorities.

>most people in the world
>most diabetes in the world

INDIAN HERE
eats indian food erryday. here's a breakdown for y'all

Dal (lentil soup). A STAPLE FOOD
No fat. Protein. Pretty good, health wise

Fermented yogurt. A STAPLE FOOD
Healthy for your guts. Low in fat. Protein. Again, pretty good for you health wise

Rice. A STAPLE FOOD
You know this. Usually with cumin. Brown or white

Chickpeas & Beans (black-eye, for example) A STAPLE FOOD
They make curry with chickpeas or other proteinaceous beans. Pretty good.

Roti (Chappati - a floury tortilla thing) A STAPLE FOOD
Pretty decent. Not very nutritional, but still. (Some) protein. Supposedly.

Saag (spinach) A STAPLE FOOD
Very good for you. Like a thick soup. Usually added butter.

Paneer (cheese) A STAPLE FOOD
Usually in a curry with peas, for example. Pretty low-fat and decent. Protein too.

OTHER FOODS
-Pakora (bhajis) - deep fried veggies. yum.
-samosa - fried veggies in pastry. yum.
-indian sweets - 99.99% sugar. usually fried. yum.
-pretty much all the sankes - all fried buddy. yum.

Actual meals tend to be healthy. Snacks tend to be awful as shit.
In an actual meal (depending on the cook) you can expect to get a tonne of vegetables, almost always potatoes, onions, tomatoes. added is a hint of garlic, ginger, chillies.
If the cook is good, they only use a little oil.
Every recipe is different and uses varying ratios of spice/oil/vegetables
It is possible to have healthy meals. But it is also VERY possible to have very fattening meals. It can be done well both ways.
The poorer people of india don't add so much spice and oil and shit.
The food they eat is much more bland, but still quite nourishing.
In fact, if you take out all the spices and oil, you'll also remove the flavour, leaving mostly vegetables, and a pretty decent meal.

Your food is disgusting and you all smell as bad as it.

>I'm anglo scum and eat plain food every day: the post

Its god-tier. In every way./thread

DESIGNATED SHITTING TONGUE

Hnnnnnnng........

damn, just lost protein

>Rice
>With cum in
You dirty fucking bastard.

dodged a bullet, there

>all natural ingredients.

Implying you can't eat like shit while still only eating things that are 'all natural'.

Butter is natural. Go eat a pound of that per day and let me know how it turns out.

You miss my point. You say Indian food contains saturated fats, but tradition Indian food is natural meaning it's farmed naturally, and cooked naturally. There no additional content.

Authentic indian cuisine literally contains poo

literally

they actually poo in it, not a meme

I love your nations cuisine so much.

DESIGNATED

It can't be that bad. Look at how many of them there are.

>chinese and indian offspring

Yeah don't worry if it's a girl it'll be ugly as fuck and if it's a boy it'll be uglly manlet with a tiny pecker

POO IN LOO

this post made me physically sick

>Usually in a curry with peas, for example. Pretty low-fat and decent. Protein too.
the meme that low fat is healthy, get the fuck out of here poo in loo

If any of this were true, India would've got more than 1 medal in the Olympics.

>population 1.3 billion
>Olympic medals: 1

I have chicken madras and sag aloo every week, gives me a terrible stomach ache and diarrhea, but god damn is it delicious
as far as I can tell, the spinach and potatoes is pretty healthy, and the chicken madras isnt that oily
though the free papadum they send is basically like a chip so obviously thats bad for you

Just woke up and this is the first laugh of the day

WHAT THE FUCK why do you cum in your rice?!!?!?