>slamming weights edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9eM3yC_lxI
strawpoll.me/11108321
youtube.com/watch?v=9v__xFMfM3k
youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw
youtube.com/watch?v=xvAjtf7BpAw&list=PLX68ZEYlh74t4iJ85QChLi9xfdfVGgE1e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck happened to /owg/? I don't see it anymore.

1st for TRAPPY COME BACK PLS BBYGURL WE MISS YOU

he has such a charming smile

>charming
youtube.com/watch?v=F9eM3yC_lxI

>be bad
>watch anime
>get good
>win

Fuck off cs go general.

There's a guy in my gym rn deadlifting in a squat suit and jeans smdh

what is better for me, madcows or TM, if hypertrophy is a high priority? Also how would I accessorise the program with hypertrophy in mind?
Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

>1/2/3/4 1RM
>1 year lifting
>6'0 172
>no bully

You're in the wrong thread if you're looking for hypertrophy. Just do a hypertrophy routine and use powerlifter form

If hypertrophy is a goal over strength whilst still being strong something like WS4SB might help you develop a bit of size on top of getting stronger.

I haven't been able to play csgo in like forever

I can literally feel my rank bleeding away as I post this

>tfw haven't had sex for two weeks

#jfmsu

>>>/cbt/
>>>/mcdonalds/
Twink bitch

both are shit, i can say that much

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

>it's been two years

I'm thinking of getting tinder or something, but I live to close to my old highschool, and finding someone who I used to know on there is just too horrifying to bear

>tfw gf released you from chastity and let you cum
Feels like I'm gonna squat a PR today

>1 year in a few weeks

>tfw it's been over 24 hours since the last time I had sex

Gonna die if this doesn't change soon.

>my gf still isn't keen to do anal
>she has such a tight, delicious asshole, yet I can only get a small dildo in there
>my penis will never fit with her lack of motivation to increase her capacity

why live

I used to auto swipe right on that app. One day I accidentally set my preference to guys too, and I accidentally matched with a guy from chemistry kek

Maybe if you let her peg you first, she'll want to reciprocate.

BRYCE HAD A CHANCE YA HE REALLY DID, INSTEAD HE BURNT OUT AND STARTED PEDS

AARON STILL LIVES AT HOME CUZ HES GOT NO JOB, JUST STAYS INJURED AND SMOKES A LOT OF POT

GEORGE COMMITTED SUICIDE, CAMERON OD'D AND DIED. WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON? THE CRUELEST DREAM, MEDIOCRITY

Just broke a 2 year dry spell last week

It can happen

>mediocrity

I-I'm going to the nationals

strawpoll.me/11108321

strawpoll.me/11108321
strawpoll.me/11108321

strawpoll.me/11108321

Trappy come back

At the very least to mend Paul's broken heart

OWNER OF A LONELY HEART

DON'T WANT TO BE A

OWNER OF A BROKEN HEART

u lie

You're just a Chad that didn't try for a while

If I wear a belt for my 2pl8 squat will I get bullied? I'd like to practice with one

I see normies wearing belts for sub2pl8 lifts all the time, so no.

Why are you being retarded, of course it doesn't fucking matter. What's the point of learning to lift without a belt and then suddenly beginning to lift with one? This isn't karate kid where you gotta do all kinds of retarded shit before you sensei will teach you to fight.

I will personally come bully your boipussi

Second cycle of TSA done now. Squat 1RM I didn't get to give a proper try. During last warmup my back didn't feel good as I breathed in before descent. Felt the same thing as I unracked max and it felt pointless to try. No increase on deadlift. Bench I don't max anymore, no spotter or safeties.

This time I was a bit more hopeful for squats, but overall I always manage to hit everything during the programs (latest being TSA and Sheiko), but come game day/testing, I always feel weak and detrained, at best hitting my inputted maxes. Never increasing. Wat do? Try harder?

>mfw looking through the archives

They had the CUTEST back and forth shittalk. Did they talk similarly in discord too?

>trappy will never verbally degrade you again on Veeky Forums or in the discord

Why even live

SLDL again today since I got a light injury on my right thigh. Was supposed to do snatch grip.

4x8@8

Also some other factors that made the session harder than it had to be, but it could be worse I guess.

>tfw haven't had sex for twenty-six years

UPDATE
Current races:

405lb squat
>user who needs to give us a name or something
>Soon...
>PRutus
>Rolo
>Fat Retard
>WorthlessBro
>Twink Alex from plg
>Lith
>SI guy
>PLutez
>Paul's friendo
>Genetic Dead End user
>"Gonna smesh it"
>weakanon
>DonaldTrump

365lb bench
>Fat Retard
>Mystery user
>Rolo
>WorthlessBro
>notrippetits
>Plutez
>Sure guy
>Duaso

495lb deadlift
>Fat Retard
>PRutus
>unknown sumo user
>user with 425lb sumo
>Rolo
>cant-squat-only-deadlift user
>Twink Alex from plg
>Lith
>SI Guy
>6'7" user
>weakanon
>DonaldTrump

yes. you're welcome to join

2 more weeks til i'm a certified chad :^)

Add me to the race where you atrophy and loose all your strength

I thought she was Paul's lover. Stop cucking yourself

>6pl8 deadlift
underscore
?
?
?

>Paul's lover

Lmao no

losing your virginity race
>Rasputin

Bruh, I replied in last thread. I want in on the bench.

I'd join you too, halfway to 6pl8

So who's lover was she?

>halfway to 6pl8
maybe aim for 4pl8 first then lad ;^)

In for this too! Sign me up as user :)

Anybody in for like 1000 lb total with me? Less then 1 year lifting. At 300/195/365 currently

youtube.com/watch?v=9v__xFMfM3k
Is sweet prince silent mike roidaroo now? Or did he just perma bulk his way to 405 bench?

Sure, I'll race you. 998 lbs gym turtle this far, good luck ;-)

sorry, just skimmed the last thread for (You)'s

Ugh I know that feel. Its been 1 year and 3 months since my gf of 5 years broke up with me. Still not over it. I tried dating, and I tried flirting, I get quite a few matches on Tinder. I could easily get laid but I keep bailing because dating other girls just makes me sad again. fml ;_;

Am I a pussy

She was a pure maiden princess with no prince only the man to rescue her shall be crowned prince

>sean this butt blasted

Wew

>Sean

'No'

Nice try though.

You couldnt push out those last 2 lbs?

nah that's cool mane. after five years you unintentionally develop the expectation that she's a permanent place in your life. you just taking a bit longer to deal with the separation. have a tiddy

>Tried flirting
strange how this causes even more depression when it should be a nice feeling

I'd say the permabulk is more likely.

Were you seans lover then?

Those are just gym PR:s done on different days, if I would've done a mock meet I would've gone for 455kg(1003lbs) or more.

Lmao no

You are sean

If not sean, then who are you

That's for me to know and you to find out

t. Sean

i've lerned with age that getting over your gf gets esyer with age. read philosophy or something. that tends to help me.
my gf of 3 years broke up with me last month and i got over it pretty quicly even tho i was fully invested in the relationship.
studdies have shown that people take 11 weeks on avagare to get over a relationship but if you have the right state of mind it kan be quicker. if you have the wrong state of mind it will take for ever. train your mind with philosophy and science and you'll get over her.
excuse my fucky grammar i'm not a native speeker

I already told you I'm not Sean. Use some detective work to figure out who I am. The clues are all there..

hey man your english if pretty good, no worries. when you say philosophy, what do you have in mind?

MY PRINCESS!

You get over losing partners easier for two reason.
You are getting older and have weaker emotions. It's why people who got married during their late teens very early twenties or were highschool sweethearts have a far higher chance of sticking together then people who've "been around the block" or have "experience".

Secondly, the more relationships you are into the less relationships will mean. You won't do as much or care as much about them or the other person.

IT's just how life is.

>Paul's friendo

Wait who is that? Is it the guy that always refers to me as 'prutus my friend'?

>guy in the dining hall just asked if I was BenchBro
H-hi

>two dots

Nope nrvermind, it is sean

What are we training today?
What are we eating today?
What are we feeling today?
What are we listening to today?

buddhist philosophy and many other eastern philosophies have ideas on how to get rid of atachement. nihilism has ideas about how there is no meaning to the universe so there is no real reason to be sad about anything and that you find or invent your own meaning in life. Stoicism sais that whe aught to expect the wors so whe won't be disapointed when things don't go our way. it may sound verry negative but if you can i recomend you wathc a youtube channel called "the school of life". it's all about philosophy and most of it is pracktical in everyday life.

Wait like for real? What did you say?

Isley said my OC was awful, look who's laughing now

Those aren't your lifts, twink

back to SS+GOMAD

>What are we training today?
We are NOT because we just sliced our finger real fucking good taking care of...

>What are we eating today?
A chicken paella that was supposed to be our pre-lift lunch

>What are we feeling today?
Mad that we're missing what was supposed to be our first day back in about five

>What are we listening to today?
A certain Simon and Garfunkel song that seems popular around here

Hahahaha

lads... LAAADS

yt for some reason recommended to me this video
youtube.com/watch?v=pZgxkE-2QAw

fuck... how does this shit happen? how do you tear your biceps? I sometimes have cramped biceps, this worries me

You can go a pretty long time without eating, a week is definitely not enough time to starve to death even if you were undergoing forced labor.

Yeah I know now, I just went my whole life believing you'd die in week

idk he said he's your friend lol

nihilism scares off many people cause it sounds like borderline suicidal lol but it can be beautiful if you frame it right Tbh. i'm not philosophy expert, i just think a lot

pic related

rice and chicken (stewed with tomatoes yummm)

feeling pretty good, bit sad cause monday classes

listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=xvAjtf7BpAw&list=PLX68ZEYlh74t4iJ85QChLi9xfdfVGgE1e

;^)

>no response

So I was right. Sean confirmed for being a beta cuck who misses his trannyfu

Pretty much have to be on peds. Cause is muscle growing too fast for tendons. Use hook grip and roll your biceps

I want to start using exclusively hook grip for deadlifting but it hurts my little bitch fingers too much with anything more than 405

I was supposed to do 295, but I didn't believe in myself and only did 285. This video is 3 weeks old, I'm only now getting around to posting it.
Also, I can diddly 395lbs now, next time I test my maxes I should be at 4pl8 finally.

I was shitposting on /v/, you startled me man

that's a shit squat

Elaborate? It's not like you can see much with the shitty angle anyways.

>lifting
deathlifts

>eating
had a cheese toasty, 400g of oats, some whey, and it's boiled chicken with salad and potatoes (again) for tea. might have a pizza too, we'll see.

>feeling
happy I'm making deadlift progress again, shit scared of what I'm going to do with my life

>listening
some kate bush today

If i want to sleep like an hour after coming back from a workout, i probably shouldn't take any coffein before i hit the gym, right?

HAIRCUT
A
I
R
C
U
T

I literally STILL mourning your mustache

>highbar
>posts on /v/
Nvm we're not lifting together.

doing mixed grip too much

alternate your grip or goodbye bi's

don't bend the arm facing away then you should be fine

or don't be a loser who uses mixed

Don't puff your chest up, don't stick your ass out, don't arch your back

watch bracing stuff by chad wesley smith and quinn henoch or whatever his name is
>breathe by "inflating your obliques" (just a queue obviously)
>keep your ribs down
>don't tilt your pelvis back

>doing mixed grip too much
no

>alternate your grip or goodbye bi's
no

>don't bend the arm facing away then you should be fine
yes

>or don't be a loser who uses mixed
no

>He doesn't play vidya on rest days
>He doesn't visit /v/ to up his shitposting game