School year about to star up again, time for a university thread

School year about to star up again, time for a university thread

Find other Veeky Forumsizens to lift with, complain about your shit gym, do whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Graduated from Umass in May and out of the only gym in the area with platforms but I'm now a corporate grinder with a 45min window to work out at night. Still in the area though; now I just eat at Amherst ice cream and johnnys tavern and get fat

how is amherst friend? should i transfer? pleb corsair reporting in

Gators gonna whoop that ass for you

You should absolutely transfer. The gym is pretty good but there's no place like the Zoo, friendo.

University of Wisconsin - Madison
>Implying I'm going to meet you

Plus Dartmouth is like a prison comparatively

Vanier college here about to register to its gym with a friend.

Anyone at SIU Carbondale?

hows the party life there? i was shit back in HS and didnt get in (3.0 GPA) but I got a 3.96 my college freshman year so if its lively i might apply

>tfw Amherst local

Goodbye quiet and peaceful town

There's a spot for any kind of party. It's called the Zoo for a reason. My buddies and I mostly blazed and got black out in our house but there are plenty of shitty frats to visit and sweat your balls of in. If you're in the dorms: southwest for the biddies and the riots. Each floor is basically a freshman fuckfest in the towers. Central is where all the stoners are at. North for he Asians...who am I kidding they're everywhere

Hahaha I hate the period between summer and dead winter for this exact reason. This town is amazing in the summer, so much to do, so little people

alright thanks bro ill look into it

Who CSUN here

LIU Post

I heard they got weightlifting platforms installed at the Pratt

Single bump

Lol I need a lifting partner tho...

UW Madison. Let's go

Anyone at Rutgers? Starting there next Tuesday.

Anyone?

that feel bud, graduated from Umass in CS this may, but how many hours are you working?
I'm a corporate grinder too but its only a 9 to 5

What's the best time to hit the uni gym?

Is Edinburgh's gym as good as advertised?

Who else /obscure college/ here

is your mascot a rooster?

Holy shit, didn't expect this.
Yeah it's pretty awesome, but gets busy as fuck around 4-6pm.

Good to hear. I vaguely remember reading about them doing classes; are they serious or yoga/zumba-type?

oh baby do I

I've never really looked at the classes, but I don't think there are any weightlifting ones, mainly cardio and circuits I think.

Who else has tried out the new for power racks and oly platforms? I tested em out with chalk and they didn't complain. I saw a few other people using chalk too.

UWF reporting in. Started lifting today for the first time in years. Already saw some guys with big upper bodies and chicken legs. Even saw a dude not going parallel during squats. Jesus fucking christ.

My brother graduated from there this year

Maybe you are him

This is probably a long shot but anyone going to teesside???

40+ sales gig I landed not too long ago. Nice chunk of change directly out though so I won't complain

Graduated in 2013, but if you do go to this school I'm so sorry

Anybody at Creighton?

Why? What did you major in?
Also check'd

university at buffalo?

>devry

Right here breh, I'm the guy that usually wears a gray beanie or a gray cap with the light green underarmor logo.

pls

>3 squat racks inna rec center
>3 bench presses
>never enough
This is not okay

UML represent.
Send us more dumbells please.

Lds?

cant wait till the build the new gym.

Too many fish and international students don't know how to drive in the rain.

And the rec was a god damn zoo.

/rec hall/ anyone?

There must be at least a few Veeky Forumsizens here. I got put in North Mountain is that good or bad.

Anything's better than Cerro Vista desu

Word, best of luck to you man

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8

what's wrong with cerro

SDSU here. Everyone around here is in shape and attractive, so I don't have any choice but to get in shape

Go Minutemen
Totman repping

That's where I'm hoping to transfer to next year, but I'm scared that it's normie Chad central.

Reminder that if an average person from a different state hasn't heard of your college, then it's basically a participation prize.

Thanks, dawg, you too. Nice to see a fellow Amherst res on the ol' Peruvian Guinea pig herding forum.

Cerro Vista is better than being in dorms imo. Also north mountain is like a motel which in my opinion is pretty shitty

How long until they finish the new weight area now?

>School has a gym
>I prefer going to the one I pay for because I get to lift my anger away by myself after classes
>Socially retarded
>In the liberal arts yet nobody knows I'm built like a Frank Miller drawing.

Feels good man.

Mankato Minnesota rolling

Ayyy, also go here, currently senior. It's not so bad, some super SJW doe

Yoo, what year are you?

/buffalo/

engineering grad student

I have yet to a find another Veeky Forumsizen at SU

fffffffff try cal state chico...literally fucking chad/stacey central

sometimes I literally feel like the only non-chad in this whole school. it's like a bubbled reality of only attractive people in a small college town

WE ARE

Does the WVU rec have deadlift platforms? Living at West Run and the fitness center is shit. Just got back from studying internationally and not sure what's at the rec.

November. I'm expecting a true completion in February.

Yeah that's where I stayed during summer orientation but at least the rooms are pretty big. Is there time to lift during WOW and is it even worth it or would I be better off getting a head start on studying

I hear madison is so much fun from my friends who go there, what do you think?

School is really not worth the money... Thankfully it's my last year of undergrad
The gym is a literal dungeon and really out of the way (I commute) so I go to a nearby LA Fitness

>unaccredited school
come on user

they added 3 more racks to kaiser

what a blessing

Anyone else? The gym was really vamped up, I love it

>WVU
oh shit wvu waddup,
i dont know

Go Gators

holy fuck it's still not finished? I just graduated after working out in that abomination for two years, it was supposed to be done in fucking january for fuck's sake

Going to Umass Amherst as a freshman this year. Good to know there is at least one other faggot that browses Veeky Forums.

USC Trojans legggoooo

sydney cbd pls

>People on Veeky Forums actually go to this school

I would never expect such a small school to have any Veeky Forums presence. I heard they renovated the gym right after I graduated in 2013. How is it now?

Also I majored in Bio which wasn't so bad. Didn't hear anything good about the professors in most of the other departments from my friends (Chem was great though, Turnbull was a cool dude)

I go to CCSU but I can't stand the fucking tards in the gym. I go to big sky down the road

I got friends at CSUN

Yeah I feel you man. I don't have a car and i don't feel like walking 30 mins everyday so I just deal with it lol

A lot of DYEL freshman in the gym today but I was able to get shit done

>tfw I spent hours in the grad lounge/upub writing my thesis and drinking pbrs

I miss college

Who throw bead?

I know there's some Buckeyes here, cmon

UW Madison, my roommate is a pussy, I haven't had a lifting partner in two years. Let's go people

Down for lifting buddies, just don't judge me for looking DYEL

How old are you mang?

w-wanna lift sometime?

Well, prison architect you know.

Two more years of fucking community, then I'm going there....

im sorry user but your school sucks lmao

Do you like drinking and being a loud belligerent drunk? If so, you may like it. I think it's a bit hyped but then again I'm no normie.