DHT makes your hair fall out

>DHT makes your hair fall out

>alcohol makes your hair fall out

>fapping, which boosts DHT makes your hair fall out

>creatine makes your hair fall out

>most men age 16-30 have some degree of baldness

>the majority of guys in this age group has done at least one of the above and most likely do them regularily

>even stressful activity makes your hair fall out

so it's not the genetics that's causing men to go bald, it's themselves.

Huh, really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

belgraviacentre.com/blog/the-truth-about-sex-masturbation-and-hair-loss-134/
herballove.com/guide/hair-loss-caused-over-masturbation
curejoy.com/content/masturbation-cause-hair-loss/
examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/
anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/
family-studies.org/want-to-avoid-divorce-wait-to-get-married-but-not-too-long/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwjeq6CTj-jOAhVLqR4KHe8kD6QQFgg1MAM&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-the-best-age-to-get-married-according-to-research_us_55a957b9e4b065dfe89e4fce&usg=AFQjCNEkU4jgani83W4OfdWCoxZCNqqKWQ&sig2=X1zAP_K1XYySM6NwvYABSA&cad=rja
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is genetic.

If your body makes DHT, you are fucked

>tfw no balding in my family
Feels breddy gud

Only unbaldable masterrace allowed to post here.

Fucking hairlets, when will they learn?

>creatine makes your hair fall out
[citation needed]

>>fapping, which boosts DHT makes your hair fall out
need citation for this

>tfw men in my family don't bald.
>tfw we go grey early instead.
>tfw 29 and salt and pepper around edges.

Lifestyle has a lot to do with balding

Also lookup gene expression
So many casses of brothers where one is balding and the other has perfect hair

>>>fapping, which boosts DHT makes your hair fall out

Pretty sure every guy alive would be bald if this was the case.

>tfw go grey and bald early
kill me

Its easier to dye your hair than to cover up bald spots

>tfw golden thick wavy locks

even chicks are jelly, little do they know my hair is so fucking thick cause it never treat it with any bullshit, i don't even tie it back

free flowing and all natural

>dad is 65 year old skinny fat chainsmoker
>still has a thick head of soft, white curly hair
>mfw

belgraviacentre.com/blog/the-truth-about-sex-masturbation-and-hair-loss-134/

herballove.com/guide/hair-loss-caused-over-masturbation

curejoy.com/content/masturbation-cause-hair-loss/

come on user, everyone knows that

examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/

i know exactly what you're talking about.

my brother is a second stage type M at age 23 while i show no signs whatsoever to ever going bald

but we also have different dads so go figure

type M is the most bearable

>20
>type M
>second stage

My hairline to my eyebrow is 8 fingers long

his hair is probably why he is a skinny fat chain smoker. No compensatory forces pushing him to change.

who cares I've spend to much time worrying about this shit, if you have a good jaw (square ish or diamond) get a buzzcut and pluck your eyebrows if they're dark (I'm naturally tanned with thick black eyebrows and black hair), buzzcut is the best decision I've done..

Now if you have no jaw no eyebrows and no facial bone structure your prolly fucked.. sorry man

pic related I have the same eyebrows when plucked and same jaw (mines a little more defined)

>fapping, which boosts DHT makes your hair fall out
No.

>If your body makes DHT, you are fucked
Everyone produces DHT idiot.

DHT is good for you.

Have low DHT and your dick can break.

What's more important, your dick or your shitty hair?

>"n-no! it's the genetics"
>"no-fap was just a meme!"
>"i can't give up alcohol, it's obviously a bunch of bullshit with nothing to back it up"
>"my chronic masturbations can't have anything to do with my giant fucking widows peak!"
>"m-m-muh genetics!!!"

fucking hairlets btfo

i started balding at around age 20, i'm now a second stage type o+m at 26. i shave my head every couple of days. hair is just a hassle. plus i have exceptional beard genetics and look better bald than i ever did with hair. going bald isn't the end of the world. just embrace it

I drink, fap, and creatine every day.

At 25 I have better hair than most women.
Its genetics; you shouldn't reproduce brehs.

26 years old type M here. Somewhere between first and second stage. Gonna get a buzz cut soon for the first time. Problem is my jaw is Meg and I wear glasses. Will I ever make it?

I fap regularly, breh.

All bodies produce DHT, you sperg.

>going bald isn't the end of the world
this depends entirely on how you look bald. some people get away with it easily, while others look retarded. getting buff, growing a beard and getting a tan helps a ton, though. if you're a skelly you'll look like you just escaped from auschwitz

32 here, about 20% grey, head and facial hair. Just started finding grey pubes and chest hair. No hair loss in family though, so it's all good.

This desu. My grandpa had a full head of hair @ 75 when he died.

>dying at the age of 75

DHT is produced in every single male and makes up about 10-15% of your total testosterone, it's also extremely potent and more powerful than regular testosterone.
Regular testosterone is good and all, but it's DHT that specifically controls our sex drive, hair growth, and all aspects that make us man.

Without it you will not only become feminine, you'll begin to lose regular testosterone which will result in muscle loss and fat gain. Increasing estrogen and eventually spiraling down into full blow obesity to go along with your lack of body hair and gyno.

So yes, going bald is genetic.

Dad started losing his hair at 22. I started at 20. Im 25 now and with fin, minox and ketozole i've managed to keep most of it, Just slight receding on forehead. Brother and cousin were completly bald at 25

> tfw manlet
> tfw hairlet

Fuck it, I just won't spread my genes. You master racers better appreciate that I left your world a better place for it.

All this fucking bro science here and shitty links with so called "research".

actually DHT is only useful when you grow up

>be working out a lot
>high sex drive
>lose hair

Injure myself

>stop lifting
>lower sex drive
>hair barely fall anymore

Fuck this gay earth tbph

Kek

You're knowledgeable on the subject.

Is this a good guide for getting testosterone to healthy levels?

anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/

My hormones are a bit imbalanced due to a stomach bug which lead to an anxiety episode, things are better than they were but I want to get my homeostasis good.

>implying
Go ahead and take test conversion blockers than. See you in a few years gyno fag.

I am taking finasteride

Gray hair can look awesome

As a general rule yes all of that is fine user.
Sleep quality > amount of sleep (though how long you sleep is still important).
Stress ruins all hormone conversion and hurts blood flow, which can make what free test you have available take longer to circulate through the body. It's comparable to smoking as far as what it does to your circulatory system, just take out the nicotine and free radicals damaging the immune system.

For test production though, anything that increases blood flow is your goal.
Being muscular can actually hurt test production if you aren't doing the cardio to support such a body type.
Along with proper nutrition, blood flow pushes the nutrients to your testicles (and other glands that control hormone creation/conversion) ensuring they have maximum efficiency. On the other side of things the better your blood flow the less time it takes testosterone to circulate through the blood stream. Your body is always measuring chemicals in your body to determine what needs to be filtered and what needs to be created. So the faster it reaches these chemical marker readers the sooner it can send the signal to create or convert more.

Restricted blood flow to the penis and testicles is the number one cause of low sex drive and testosterone.
Fix this first, take time to correct other problems as they come.

>few years ago
>was interested in one girl
>had mutual female friends
>tfw one of her friends told me she would NEVER be with me cus I'm balding (her exact words)

just imagine the feel :'(

Cheers man. Good advice.

One of the main symptoms that has remained since I was in anxiety town is having a tired feeling in my dick at times (mainly morning or after a wank), like there's not alot of blood flowing down there, so cardio is definitely a focus now (started c25k today, quite fun).

It's weird how it all works though, I occasionally have a day where I wake up with good wood and get horny as fuck all day, but then it can swing to no morning wood (not even semi) and weak erections.

>>fapping, which boosts DHT makes your hair fall out
>>creatine makes your hair fall out

Way to ruin your whole post OP, because those two are straight bullshit. Also that shit only matters if you're prone to balding anyways. If you're not prone to it then go nuts.

>not a single legit source

Why am I not surprised?

Everyone in my family has thicc hair

I fap and drink on the daily and my hair is so thick, i get dreadlocks if i let it get past 6 inches (full white, 1/8th italian is the darkest genes i have)

It actually sucks because i cant grow long hair without looking like an unshowered hippie

> took low-medium doses of steroids for 3 years

> all males in family are bald

> consume 1-3 hard alcohol beverage per week

> masturbate 3-5/wk

> 30

> work 3 jobs, each in a different timezone, 60-80hrs/wk

> Full head of hair, shave my head anyways because self-grooming maintenance is a waste of my time and money

Nope, all genetic

call me a bullshitter here, but i think it might be some sort of evolutionary thing

like, if you really want long hair during your growth phase, you're not as prone to balding, but if you don't give a shit then your body doesn't give a shit either and just discards the whole thing

i have nothing to back this up with of course, it's just a thought

i never gave a shit about my hair and started buzz cutting my hair at like 14 years old

still do

so if your theory is true, im an exception

oh and also im hairy as fuck, we're talking back, chest, everything, gorilla mode

>live
>hair falls out
Really made me think

i've noticed that guys who have a lot of bodyhair usually don't have a lot of head hair

why?

high DHT

>20 years old
>already have this + receding hairline
>may also be a diffuse thinner
>don't even masturbate, or drink

JUST

just don't fall for the finasteride jew

get a buzzcut

>don't fap or drink at all

are you a Christian?

your lord wills it, user.

i'm saying i do have nice hair, i just choose to buzz cut it to very short

oh and while we're on this topic, since DHT apparently increases body hair, is there any correlation between being fat and DHT?

rarely do i see gorilla mode dyels, but i do see a lot of fat people with loads of bodyhair, myself included. was 6ft3, 320lb at one point

When does masturbation become harmful?
Is it a problem if I masturbate every day?

Not really tho.
I'm 20.
I Fap almost everyday and I drink every 3 days or so.
And everytime I go to my hairdresser she's astounded by how dense my hair is.
>It's all genetics bruh

This isn't how evolution works f'am

I wouldn't think so; I've seen plenty of hairy skellies -- but I suppose eating little won't give the body much energy for test production.

Being fat on the other hand gives nutrients for test production but leads to high estrogen and lower test

My derm was really trying to give me a prescription, but I just opted out for minoxidil

If it doesn't work, i'll wait till it gets worse and then just buzz it and see if I qualify for a transplant/graft in the future. being a manlet and a hairlet is a death sentence.

here's a flash pic since the last picture was ass

Kek

>consume 1-3 hard alcohol beverage per week

That's barely anything even if it was a woman on her first night drinking. Your hair doesn't start falling out from alcohol until you're drinking 6+ drinks every night.

I wouldn't trust that shit either, I've read of a few guys getting bad sides

With those pharm drugs you're taking a gamble

You could end up with anxiety, depression, and low testosterone and still have shitty hair

the sides for minoxidil seem considerably worse than the dick crushing concoction that is fin. I barely started minoxidil 4 days ago, so i'm still still expecting sides

sides for minox seem considerably better

>tfw none of the men on my father or mother's sides of the family have gone bald

>tfw prematurely greying in my 20s

Why god

some of my pubes are white and i have hobbit feet, i'm otherwise hairless on my legs (excluding shins) and my hairline is pretty much perfect

what the fuck am i

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

kek, all you people 25 and younger going "hurr, not even a sign of baldness"

a decent percentage of you are gonna have a rough wake up call very soon

wtf I've been at type m beginning stage my whole life

pretty normal way of balding, i'm 31 and have the same shit

best anyone can hope for is to have all their hair through the 20's

in the 30's women have so much of their own shit to deal with that having a full head of hear isn't critical anymore

>mfw this whole post

you guys told me nofap was just a meme

low test/DHT

what would you say buzzcut-tier looks like, just to get an idea of when I should throw in the towel

Hey at least if you are a tall fag you are not going to shrink. Hairlets on other hand can count their days because when it comes they will wish they never talked shit about baldness.

DHT controls all hair growth in men and women.
Low or no hair growth is genetics or low dht.
For most women it's just low dht, they barely produce any. Much like men still have a basic level of estrogen needed to function.

In men DHT is usually baseline, we almost always have the same percentage of our testosterone become DHT. No matter what our testosterone level is.
So hair is more often genetic.

if you have a receeding hairline as a baby, you'll get it again as an adult

this is a FACT

If it was all genetics how come you don't go bald when everyone else in your family is?

10/10, almost felt a little bit of shame.

Because he got the perfect combination of recessive genes from both parents, which let him have a full head of thick, good quality hair.

Can you guys post pics of hair and facial hair? I just turned 31 and am finding a few gray hairs on my chin. I seriously think it's from a rocky relationship i had with this gurl this spring.

Women are the ultimate gains goblins i sware on me mum

Sorry I never responded, I didn't see your post.
Just so you're aware when you start doing cardio it will look like your dick is shriveling up.
Your body when under cardiovascular stress reduces blood flow to your fingers/toes/penis/testicles and a few other body parts. So don't freak out if your feet go numb on a run or if you try to take a piss and your dick looks white or pinkish.
This is part of the process.
You can fix this after doing cardio (or even weightlifting) by stretching the groin and legs.
Namely laying down on your back and lifting one knee to your chest, wrap your arm under the knee to hold it there and with your free arm massage across your buttocks to your gooch. Gently massage around the testicles and groin.
Repeat with other leg, this stimulates blood flow again.

It takes a few weeks to notice cardiovascular gains. Much like weightlifting you have many processes that are happening.
You have arteries opening up, repairing damage as they dilate. Plaque and excess fat are being filtered out, your blood pressure drops and your heart is having to readjust the way it pumps. Your body also has to create more red blood cells so you shouldn't eat at a calorie deficit (watching macros specifically).
A month in you should see noticeable gains in your erection strength.
Your penis head should stay a redder tint and when you do achieve an erection it should be noticeably thicker (length doesn't change much). If you still have erectile issues after, you may have a testosterone def or possibly neurological issues.

ED is divided into
Function and Form(performance)
Function is the actual ability to gain an erection, if you still get morning wood this is unlikely the cause of your ED. Injuries and diseases/deficiencies fall into this.
Form is the ability to perform under stress or due to some neurological problem such as not being able to feel the pleasure, so no response is reaching your brain to stimulate erection.

don't let this shit bother you I went on this board 4 years ago when I started balding and it made me feel like shit because Veeky Forums is full of insecure people

it's genetic, do what you can maybe do rogaine and get on with your life. don't go on Veeky Forums anymore. I didn't try with girls for like 2 years because I was insecure about my balding and now I bang 20 year olds like it's nothing because I just don't give a shit anymore

Yeah but I'm 5'6 and balding, not a lanklet like you

>tfw type o+m beginning stage at 18
>tfw nearly second stage at 22

J U S T
U
S
T

I used to curse my thick, wavy hair when I was younger, I wanted those thin straight hairs

Now that I'm older and dealing with hairline recession it is truly a blessing

>been type M beginning stage since 16
>now 27

I feel like a ticking time bomb that's way past due. Just need a few more years to get married first.

>be 43
>no color left, only various shades of grey.
>people respect you in meetings as the wise old oracle

I'm noticing hair loss, but it's around my ears and sideburns. Nowhere in the graph shows mine. I've been really stressed lately, stopped going to the gym and scratch around that area a lot.

Could I be ripping myself my hair?

>drank, fapped, and ate fast food every day for two and a half years (from 20-23)
>got 3-5 hours of light sleep every night for 6 months of that
>went from an NW1 to and NW3 with crown thinning

Even now that I'm getting proper sleep, eating right, and drinking less, my hair is still falling out, just much more slowly (8 hairs when combing vs. 30+ before). I haven't regrown anything, and my hairline's receded somewhat. I accept that it's largely genetics, but I wish I knew that lifestyle could trigger it prematurely before I went fucking stupid with things.

lol
so true
Live healthy have healthy hair, skin, weight, and teeth, etc etc

>27
>still not married

Hope you like single mothers and crazy chicks.

>average man doesn't get married till 29
>average women till 27
>birth rates are only high in people who get married before that and get divorced within 2 years

Getting married early is a death sentence.

Actually, no.
People who get married early oft stay together longer and have healthier and more well adjusted kids then people who get married later.

People who claim otherwise honestly are believing in a fiction constructed to extend childhood and create weaker marriages.

>mfw dad and his bro have been in the beginning stage of O+M for over a decade
>mfw mom's side of uncles are not balding

>>tfw prematurely greying in my 20s
Greying doesn't mean that much in terms of balding. I've had a few grey strands since like middle school and I still have all my hair (I'm in my 30's). Same with other men in the family. My 90 year old gramps still has quite a bit of hair and the dude is crypt keeper mode.

>Acthuadjelleee
Good luck trying to prove that, divorce rates are higher in couples that get married before 25 and highest if you have a kid also during this time frame.

family-studies.org/want-to-avoid-divorce-wait-to-get-married-but-not-too-long/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwjeq6CTj-jOAhVLqR4KHe8kD6QQFgg1MAM&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-the-best-age-to-get-married-according-to-research_us_55a957b9e4b065dfe89e4fce&usg=AFQjCNEkU4jgani83W4OfdWCoxZCNqqKWQ&sig2=X1zAP_K1XYySM6NwvYABSA&cad=rja

Financial strain is the leading cause of divorce, as it afflicts all aspects of the family unit.
Waiting for yourself and your significant other to be in a position where you're still both reasonably young, but much better off financially to start a life and family is the goal.
>hints 25-30

Regardless 50% of all children will see their families break up, something along the lines of 30% of those children will see a parents second marriage break up.

Your mother is probably sucking off 40 year old Chad right now while your dad sleeps for work.
Sorry kid, your parents are getting divorced this year. 16 is going to be a bad year for you.

theres been bald guys since ever

so ya its just a guy thing mainly

The only reason I'm waiting until 26+ to get married is to be older and look for women to settle down. I'm 21, the only reason to rush to to make sure I'm not a balding fuck. I don't even want to know what I look like bald. No fucking way, I need my fuccboi haircut