Bulking/cutting for women?

Should women also bulk and cut? Or just at lift and eat at maintenance?

Looked way better before
>before: regular girl with nice tits and cute face
>after, got that 'fitness' crazy face, broad shoulders, tits look worse

permabulk then sit on my face

>broad shoulders
She just has fat arms that didn't go away from lifting

I agree 100%
I know I'm in the minority on Veeky Forums but I really don't think girls should lift. Some squats/lunges if they have shitty ass/thigh genetics but that's it.

Women are not meant to be men, and they should stop trying to do so.

Leftmost image is the most feminine and pretty. Women, no matter how fit, should carry a little fat on them for most attractiveness.

Yeah, that's why I'm asking. That's not me, but I don't want to get a fat stomach and fat arms for muh gainz.

Literally all women have to do to be attractive is not be fat.

You don't need to be muscular at all. Focus on not being a fatass and ALSO staying above 12% body fat and you're good. Below that starts getting unattractive imo

Girls at 13% bf are still gross. 15-16 should be the absolute lowest for grills.

I like the after. Looks like she'll give some crazy rough sex in bed.

She looks the same in all those pics

Bulk and cut doesn't work for anyone natural.
You'll only get fat.

its the same person.......

Would slide dick through armpit chub

her gains are unnoticeable.

are there any before and afters of women that did SS? Most women that """""""""""""lift"""""""""""" dont follow a program let alone squat to depth.

This is my absolute goal body, do you find this unattractive?

Lets wait and see what your end result is first, butterball.

>mfw 5'6 133lbs
>mfw called butterball

I'm not even close to unhealthy BMI, post pic of your body faggot

This. Before is a soft body qt that you want to cuddle with
After looks like some bossy queer that don't even consider sex as somethings essential in a partnership

You should be losing weight while lifting and doing cardio.

You won't get a lot of muscle and will get the perfect bf%. After that stop lifting that much and keep the cardio

I think she looks like shit in the last one because she's dressed like a retard plus she's making a pose. Not to mention the heels, wtf.

That pants is like makeup. Her ass wouldn't look amazing naked
Sure it's above average no-ass. But the pants really make it stand out.
when girls wear natural/unrevealing clothes and still show a qt butt then they're the true beauty. Who the fuck do you think you're gonna fool, whore? Like you put on 2 lbs of makeup then expect people ignore it?

I haven't worn makeup since early high school, so I don't think I'll have the 2lbs of makeup problem you are mentioning. I agree those pants do lift ass and make it appear more uniform in shape, but here's another pic of that girl without those pants.

Yeah that looks skinny little boy from waist up. Minus those silicone titties of course.

I don't want fake tits, but I think her body is nice.

You do realize you lose your boobs if you cut to her body fat? Assuming you have tits at all.

Of course I realize this, I already have B cup titties. I don't want to have fake tits though, would rather just deal with a smaller chest.

>I haven't worn makeup since early high school

Jesus christ
How old are you?

Yeah, what about titties? When I bulk and cut, will I get saggy tits? Because fat in, fat out?

Only 20 m8, haven't worn makeup since 14-- it irritates my skin.

Your tits probably will get saggy if you are losing weight too fast, but If you're bench pressing I don't see how they'd get super saggy unless you cut at way too low of a caloric intake and drop weight very fast. My boobs have always been a B cup and have stayed perky, even after losing 35lbs. I know I'd probably drop to an A if I lost this last 10-15lbs I want to lose-- which I don't really mind. I don't care about having small breasts.

How do you figure? You can't build muscle without excess calories

I have a D cup and they are perky. And one of my worst fears is that they will sag endlessly after cutting and bulking.

I think I just will lift my current weights at maintenance and give up the idea of progress.

How fucked up am I?

I have a femenine silhuette, wide hips, slim waist and all but NO ASS.

>tfw already have wide showlders
>tfw fat arms

should I focus on T-rex mode?

>pic related its me

Just don't cut at a retardedly low caloric intake and aim to lose 1-2lbs a week? If you are losing weight slowly you can mitigate the saggy issue. People who get saggy are either A) obese or B) lost weight WAY too quickly.

Also you should be losing weight while lifting, you should be burning fat because your BMR is being raised. I think you are probably making progress, it just isn't instant so you feel discouraged. Rome was not built in one night.

Hahahaha, you're me before I started leg only routine.
Squats, bulgarian split squats, hip thrusts, kick backs and all that stuff.
Sometimes bench pressing and that's it. I gained 3 inches ass circumference. Try it and get used to your fat arms. I have them too.

Yes, you should.
Dat no ass.

SQUATZ
O
A
T
Z

Squats (all variations), Deads, Hip Thrusts, Glute Kick Backs-- do all of these. You would probably benefit from having two days devoted to only glutes/hammies/quads and one day of upper body

Yup. It's a sports bra, of course her tits look like shit. They're being held down so they don't bop her in the eye while she moves.

Thank you, I am already watching my protons, Is it too much strain on my legs if I do 3x/week of Lifting and cardio/sprinting on the rest days?

>big t-rex legs, ass with no definition, fake tits
Non merci

Gemma Atkinson, if you're interested.

Kettlebell swings to death after a basic strength program.
Problem solved.

Where the fuck is her waist?

post everything from your nose up. Anonymity is nice and I know no one wants their face on the internet. Give me this request just from the nose up because this is bugging the shit out of me. the best people can do is piece the two together.

her face is nice but her body is meh, when watching her vids its mostly angles, fake tits and butt lifting pants
her ass looks horrible in the second pic

MUH DICK

whatever i'm a nobody on this place

and a retarded spic

wrong pic im on mobile, this one has no flash

Cute as fuck, too bad about the lack of ass though.

Goblet squats and cock squats will help fatten that donk baby girl.

I could look past the no ass, grill.

>cock squats
i'm a work in progress m8, one step at a time

At least you have an ok face and body.
I'd say you're doing pretty well.

u cute would berry. also lowbar squats + weighted hip thrusts

This. Anyone who likes girls into fitness is a total fucking faggot. I think that it's ok for girls to be considered attractive without putting in effort, so long as they eat normally and quit the whole feminist/"equality" bullshit.
I say this as a guy who squats 455lbs atg and benches 280lbs at 183lbs bodyweight.
Fuck girls who lift.

You guys are idiots. It's all about longevity. While version no 1 would look ok now, in a few years she would look like utter shit. Version no3 will keep her youthful look till late 40s, because muscles keep your body tight.
What are you doing on Veeky Forums? Summer is almost over.

>wanting to live past your 50s
Why?

Ur a qt but would look better with longer hair

she lifts? lmao

rear glute spread pls

Who's dick considers what will 'look good in the future'?

Shut up.

>doesn't know that sport bras release toxic fumes to lower body fat

very cute, would eat ass

who do girls even try?

I'm trying bulking and cutting now. A few months ago I was trying to lift and eat at maintenance but I wasn't making a whole lot of progress. Since I starting bulking I have gotten chubbier in the tummy but my butt is starting to look pretty decent and my lifts are improving so I'm going to keep it up a little and then lose the weight probably by Halloween

what do you mean. she looks the same its a diff angle u dyel

This. Does anyone here even lift?

Literally 0 progress. Did she even fucking lift?

If they just want to stay in shape, eat at maintenance. If they're trying to bodybuild then bulk and cut. Depends on what they're trying to do. Exactly like men.

Why is this even a question?

>Fuck girls who lift.

I intend to.

>mfw left looks like my ex
>mfw i never even liked her but the sex was nice

Literally Tom Cruise

Hey I think I remember you
Didn't you used to weigh 100kg+ or something? I remember progress pics

If you're a woman and Japanese women aren't scared while also turned on by you, you're wrong.

Go away dyke.
No one wants your opinion.

It's ok to be intimidate, it just means you need to work harder until you're big enough to not feel scared.

is this why cute fitness guys at gym won't talk to me? i'm too bearmode

Please stop.
You're so fucking embarrassing that I'm embarrassed.
And I don't like that feeling.

A hush up, you're being a fedora :/.

Veeky Forums really thinks this is cute? Holy fuck

if you're a kissless virgin almost anything that timestamps is a fucking honey, apparently

Actually no. A lot of fugsters show up around here and some people simply do not comment on their face.
Some do a very disingenuous you're pretty but that's about it.

Well, have fun with your lesbian mating display.

On the basest level, many body types are attractive for me, but after a little consideration unhealthiness is a turn off. Perfect girl is one who can be an equal in fitness.

>Tits look worse
You do know she's wearing a sports bra right? And no girl really has boobs to show off while wearing them

Oh, I will, Ellen Page is dreamy.

girls should always be on slightly bulk + lower body train only (mid-hi test) - or do no training at all (low test); the only exception being if she's starting overweight

>asking gay men if they find your female body unattractive

srsly hon

maybe im just too stoned but it looks like three different girls to me

That's not that good looking, she looks weirdly lumpy. I dunno, I don't like girls who look super weak, I'm fine with built girls or very cardio spider monkey girls, but just thin is kinda weird.

this is my ass, but im a dude

u jelly?

Actually yes, most of those fugsters you are referring to are males. People here gives like 20 (yous) to any average woman who posts in at least undewear.

I feel like you're gay. Are you gay?

pls be in

C O N N E C T I C U T
O

N

N

E

C

T

I

C

U

T

>This is my absolute goal body, do you find this unattractive?
this woman is a goddamn 12/10 dont listen to all these white-knighting idiots

I'd chop off my one of my balls if I could pump her full of semen with the other one pham

>Asking jelly femanons who are pretending to be men if they find your female body attractive

srsly user.

the gayest thing I do is browse Veeky Forums

so yes

You seem to live on a different planet from the rest of us.

A woman in her undies will be ignored if she isn't hot. If she's vulnerable some guy/or sad chick or lesbian will go all white knight.

Outside of that? Nothing. She has to be spectacular or her ass will be ignored.

You're a stupid bitch who lives on a planet where every single woman gets instant positive regard because she deigns to post herself on Veeky Forums. Go be a completely ignorant victim of nothing with no grasp on reality on tumbler or something.