Apparently I have no game

That's right Veeky Forums, I need some input. Relevant details-
>be me
>36
>married to 10/10 qt 4 years
>got Veeky Forums at age 22
>got more ass than toilet seat in sorority house after that
>wife tells me I have no game

The more I think about it, she's right. Never learned to seduce a woman because once I became Chad I never had to. They all came to me, as arrogant as that sounds. Now that the endless pussy buffet is closed I actually have to work for it sometimes.
What do other Veeky Forumsizens in my situation do? I'm not talking about picking up randoms, I'm talking about seducing someone you're already intimately familiar and comfortable with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Q7jjMlH88
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8916498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a shit test, your wife is trying to cuck you.

>married
>worried about game

Who fucking cares.

ask her to leave the house

She's negging you so that you don't get a big head and stick with her.
It's a common tactic women employ.

Cause I still like to have sex with her more than once every two weeks, dumbass.

>Never learned to seduce a woman because once I became Chad I never had to
wew lad, youre either 1/100 000 of straight up delusional because you got lucky with your wife

I think your wife is going to cuck you and she is going through the mental gymnastics to validate it to herself
Enjoy that

Yeah that or she's a freak and wants to watch you seduce another woman and she's just thrown down the gauntlet

>Needing game to have sex with your wife.

Uh...wow, you really married a winner.

What are your concerns exactly, considering you have a "10/10" wife?
The fact you're asking this on Veeky Forums leads me to believe you're an insecure beta and your wife is a 7/10

GET REKT nigga

No, I'm not even remotely worried about getting cucked. I think her sex drive is too inherently low to even attempt that.

hahahahaha you're a fucking beta cuck

With you its low mate
Im not saying this to be mean but its true, women lose their sex drive towards their husband after marriage because there is little incentive for her to have sex

And its not just sex, for women its emotional and validational aswell. Many forms of cucking user

Not quite, kid. Just trying to get to a resemblance of when we first got together over 7 years ago and fucked like drunk monkeys all the time.

I know this is Veeky Forums and I'm aware that 95% of the replies will sound like yours coming from 18 y/o virgins without a clue. There's bound to be a handful of grown ups on Veeky Forums who share my situation.
>/r9k/ is down the hall.

Ive never married because its for chumps (no offence) but ive been in LTRs that were passing the 5 year point and let me tell you that once the sex goes and she starts doing that its never good

If you are everything you claim to be, why is the buffet closed?

OP what are you after extaly,

Having game and keeping ur wife happy and horny are two completely diffrent thing.

>marriage = buffet closed
Can't go out and bang random sloots anymore once married. Things would go south real quick.

Okay you can use dread game or whatever the fuck it's called, also. Why should you have to be the one to game her? Aren't you the "Alpha Chad"?? But if you really want to try then just think Beta and fucking do lame romantic shit, since you're already married it's not like she's gonna leave you if you do some cheesy shit they like. Just think man, use your instincts.

OP here.
Game to keep the wife horny. Apparently "game" only has one meaning? I though it also included seduction tactics.

This seems to be a common problem amongst couples that have been married a long time (sex life goes downhill) and it's one of the main reasons I don't want to get married. My gf of 2 years keeps talking about marriage and kids and living happily ever after, but I don't want to condemn myself to vanilla sex for the next 40 years. Is it possible to have a fun and kinky sex life for your entire adult life without resorting to fucking other people?

Flawless logic there mate, you just made it seem like you had lost it
Im a bitter fucker who had girls approach before but now that im older getting girls is impossible despite career and lifting taking off but i think i got something that can help you

look up married red pill, it could be what youre looking for since the game is obviously diffrent if youre married but not too diffrent

I'd say try communicating. Also go on dates again. Try being more intimate, giving her neck rubs or foot rubs while you're on the couch together. Let things escalate from there. You can take a weekend trip to somewhere romantic if you need to jumpstart things.

jesus dude fuck off, this retarded shit isn't even Veeky Forums related.

go fuck off to r/seduction or someshit.

Will do all of the above. Cheers anons

>thanks for no shitpost

kek, You fucking kids today and your obsession with sex.

You think the God-Emperor worries about how many times a month he get's his dick wet? No, son, he's busy trying to run the world.

You guys need some productive goals to orient your life around.

get her into kink then.

Game = trying to pull pussy, not keep pussy you already have ready for the dick.
I think you want to pretend that you're still dating and the whole thing is new.
Get fit, remember all of the things that brought you two together and the things that kept you together and try to use them as a way to remind her of the past.

Or you can become the kind of guy that can pull hotter more attractive women and flaunt it in front of her.
She's going to want you to fuck her so that she can lay claim to you and make sure you're getting it at home.

You're actually looking for romance.
Something that you as a man should know about intimately.
Nice flowers here and there, compliment her looks, make diner plans and surprise her, bring up something she said casually and surprise her with it, rape her like a cheap whore when she looks even the slightest bit horny then cuddle with her while she sleeps off the violent pounding.
You know. Romance and shit.

>he needs game to have sex with his wife
Man, how do I really tell it to you... well, you're getting cucked and your wife probably has her ass plowed by other men regularly.

the term "Game" comes from the abillity to hunt ones target bro.

Keeping ur wife happy isnt having game tell her shes retarded and dosnt know what game is so how can she possibly determin if you have it or not

Incase you doubt me
its refered to as "The Mating Game" wifes do not factor in to this game unless its dodging them.

>Now that the endless pussy buffet is closed I actually have to work for it sometimes.
>being married

u wot m8

Its alright, you don't have to. Sounds like Tyrone is giving her everything she needs already.

This x 10000

She told me she has a rape fetish that she's never admitted to anyone but wants to try it with me. I'm dominant in bed but I get off on giving pleasure, not pain - the whole aggro rape thing is a turn off to me. Please subscribe to my blog

Married Red Pill is for you, friendo. Good luck.

Or you can just do you and others can live their own lives, faggot.

Found Married Red Pill because of this thread. I normally avoid reddit like the cancerous radioactive hooker with AIDS that it is, but holy shit there's some good stuff in there.

If you have to "seduce" your own wife she doesn't love you
T. 25 yrs married

>married
>still has to put in effort to get laid
Your cuck-genes are showing senpai.
>>>/buzzfeed/

i'm sorry, all i can think about is a toilet seat from a sorority house and how to obtain a well used one

Hey OP post a picture of your wife, I want yo know what a 10/10 looks like.

You are the living proof that getting laid and having success with women doesnt make you a ''winner''.

Seth, please stop injuring people.

she is basically asking you to cheat

relevant patrice o'neal vid
youtube.com/watch?v=G9Q7jjMlH88

That's how I got my wife's best friend pregnant. Now I have two women to deal with around the house and four goddamn children. I love them all but goddamn it's exhausting.

your wife wants to cheat on you and she is starting to show signs.

hey boss. 29 here. Wife is losing sex drive. Mostly it's the anxiety medication she is on. Side effects lower sex drive. But even so it's aggravating as hell due to me wanting sex every other night and getting it once every two - three weeks. Mostly when we are in public and I get looks from other women. Seems to generate some kinda drive in her.
But I have found that cleaning and cooking seem to go a long way. In general my wife's love language seems to be acts of service and quality time. Whenever I spend a lot of time or do normal maintenance around the house she gets more sexual.
Read 5 love languages. It's pretty accurate.

>wife tells me I have no game
sounds like a broken marriage, instead of a loving one. she talks like a stranger to you, not a supporter in life- just like how couples should be
if you need redpill for your wife, u should divorce. as clear as full moon

This must be you

>men gettin married in their 20s
>faggots like resorting to cleaning and cooking
pls stop this cringe

KEK

Little too close to home son

Kill yourself

Good God dude.
Just pick her up viking style throw her on the bed and fuck her.
Women love that shit.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8916498

IT'S 2016 LADS!

That's actually kind of dangerous, that is literally rape and you can be convicted in court for it. Since the 50s marriage hasn't meant she has to put out when you want

Two things
Bitches have made other bitches into multibillionaires with stories all centering around that shit.

Secondly, having sex when her husband wants it is a duty, just like giving emotional support and love to her is a duty.

What's the matter? The first half of the view is more important then making sure the hubby busts a nut?

Fuck it, i'm taking that cunt when I damn well want and I'm not stopping till that bitch has coated my dick in pussy cream, ruined the mattress with our juices and she's fucking preggers.

>women say they don't like it but they do.
It's like you didn't even read the picture.
Try not being a bitch once in a while because your wife/gf isn't a lesbian.

You shouldn't have to game your fucking wife, just sounds like she's trying to create a pretext to justify how she's already cheating on you.

how long did you know each other before you fugd for the first time?

women throw pussy at you to raise their value as a woman. once you are in a relationship for a few months to a year she starts to wonder if you only like her for the sex and not for her as a person. so now she starts to withdraw sex to find that out.

instant sex and lots of it in the beginning usually means less to no sex after some time. and the other way around

Living the dream desu

Talking like a literal closet homo.

This motherfucker right here gets it. I'd crack open a bear with you anytime friendo.

Lol seeing you cleaning turns her on?
No mate
You're getting laid once a month

wew lad