Guys if you are sad after your workout do you lose your gainz?

guys if you are sad after your workout do you lose your gainz?

Yes. It will have an effect in your inmune system, so your body will use the nutrient you ingest to help restore that instead of recover your muscles. That means you'll need longer recovery time hence less lifting in the same period of time.

rip gains

No

Cheer up then. Go outside for half an hour and get some sun exposure

This is my favourite thread today.

thank

You're welcome.

I'm sad all the time but I take steroids. The only thing is I get sick a lot because I'm so sad. I'm signed off for 5 weeks at the moment because I had meningitis.

aw man that sounds super shitty. i can't believe sadness does something like that to the body

next time ill see the sun is in may

It's given me insane photophobia so I have to wear sunglasses all the time. Even at night when I'm in the dark. Seeing things is painful if I don't.

What do these filenames mean?

its a pity

I'm seeing a physician soon and I'm debating talking about my depression. I'm positive that I'd pass as having clinical depression, but I don't know if I want to go down that road.

Has anybody here done it? Gone on meds or whatever? What's it like, is it worth it?

I did.

They put me on sertraline while I was being "treated" for cancer - it was the NHS so they didn't actual treat me.

Turns out I had low test not low serotonin so all the sertraline did was give me Serotonin Syndrome.

I wasn't given any therapy just medicated and it did me no good at all.

>mfw the pump ends

that's why I would never take ssris. i've only heard seriously negative stuff about them, every single time

I would assume some SSRI would be what I'd get. I've also had some dick and libido issues so maybe I should get test checked too, or maybe its just from the depression. Did they do anything for your low test?

I imagine if I actually needed them they might have worked.

Going on test injections (which I get prescribed) helped massively. Shame I was 19 but it did mean I could start blasting and cruising at that age.

Yeah, eventually - see:

Gotcha. I'll have to get my test checked. We're you depressed initially or just prescribed the SSRI? Also any negatives from the test injections?

favorite thread of the day

>being sad after a workout
Literally how? The one thing in my life that makes me happy is lifting.

Steroids suppress your immune system. Its what their intended use for in medicine is, anyway.

I took multiple meds for years. In short, it's terrible. i haven't been medicated in a year after experiencing about 6 years of suicidal thoughts everyday. It's better to manage yourself and your emotions through traditional means imo. Meds are good though if you don't wanna be out in a clinic and its that severe.

>same picture
>different filenames
pls explain

he's adjusted the width/height on them. Take a closer look.

i did naat

hang on, so two anons have called virtually the same picture apustus and avustus
again, pls explain

hwat is there to explain n

Just be yourself and don't care about what other people think and you will become happy, healthy and successful. xDDDD

what does apustus mean user

they are bastardization of Finnish words, namely black mind of sorrow (murheen musta mieli), bullying (kiusaaminen), bad mood or bad feeling (paha mieli), helping (apustus and avustus).

Do you live under a rock? help helper finish meme

sh e brings food except sunday